Entire New approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire New approach

Lately Beast closed down all operations to the Extreme Warfare mod, but im not following rank because im making an all out, MEC VS PLA mod named surprisingly enough. MEC PLA REVOLUTION. i have taken all created work for Extreme warfare and converted it to MEC PLA REVOLUTION.

Storyline of MEC PLA:

The PLA forces pulled out of the warlands in an act of peace, this gave the US enough men to over run the MEC forces, 2 months pass, the MEC forces regathering, The US forces have returned home, 1 week passes the MEC strike the PLA stating, The PLA left us for Dead, The PLA not taking kindly march into the MEC terretory and Rage war, now with half of the PLA's land at war and the MEC land at war, it is a destructive battle that will leave both sides striken to say the least.

A full detailed storyline can be read and soon Watched at the Revolution web site. Web site details soon to be given.

thanks for Reading.

Re: Entire New approach

interesting premise, storyline possibly needs a little work but hey, its for a game so does that really matter.. glad someone finally decided to bring about a PLA v MEC after its been discussed for so long

Comment

The way you act on your server i would be extreamly suprised if you had knowhow do make a mod

Comment

I've always said that we should have MEC vs PLA maps. It would have made the game even more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish
          The way you act on your server i would be extreamly suprised if you had knowhow do make a mod
          Mate i wouldnt expect anything better from you, The Beast clan had there own problems going on and you just made things 10x worse, thats not to discuss here though, go post crap back on the other forum, i know alot more about modding than you'll know in a life time, bf2 aint the first game ive modded, Vietcong 1 & 2, C&C generals, GTA VC and SA, COD 1 & 2 ,Doom 3, so please get facts before you come slaggin me down.

The storyline was a very very brief introduction, when i get the web site up and full detailed storyline will be written, i'll also list some previous and new features that will be in the MEC PLA Revolution mod.

Im looking into putting a demo map for people to download, and test, There will be a test server running on Standard BF2 with this map, Unfortunately it wont be ranked, but you'll get a taste of whats to come.

Comment

Bloodhound, people playing mods arent normally looking for points on ranked servers, they're generally looking more for fun, so dont worry about that!

Comment

good good thats what i like to hear, the web site is under construction but heres the address.

Comment

Working...
              X