Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What BF2 Has turned into

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
    I have a brand new joystick sitin in my closet, I used it once and i hated it, m&k ftw :nod:
    I tried and tried with M&K but still cannot rack up the kills like I did with a joystick, strafing is easier, chasing is easier, raping is easier.. eh

I plan to get a new one after i get a new keyboard, mouse and headset.

Comment

I have no skill but those nades are a crowd pleaser

Comment

Playing on 32people servers, I don't see that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
          Please before you have a go at someone else's spelling or grammar make sure that your own grammar is good. Is that ok?
          Lmao nice

Who freaking cares if you dont understand then dont read it...

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
          Trust me I need a joystick
          yea i need one also i just got one a few months ago wow its so awsome i like it caz it makes it easyer to move

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
            yea i need one also i just got one a few months ago wow its so awsome i like it caz it makes it easyer to move
            yea it makes everything alot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
              I dont uinderstand, whats so special about granades?

why do people use them so much, they are pretty much useless

I run at a guy with my gun and he keeps throwin nades at me instead of pullin out his gun
              Makes me chuckle. I have experienced the same thing. Once a Nade Whore, Always a Nade Whore. Um yea. They made all these guns in BF2 for a reason.

Its the Dirty Guns Server. Most of the time there is no spamming of nades. I avoid it all by going up the right side to Cement CP. Ah Whatever.

Comment

Karkand usually bottlenecks at that point. If you have noobs that have to rely on throwing hundreds of grenades to get their thrills then it's usually better to find another server. I wouldn't take any notice of them calling you a bad commander. Everybody has to learn at some stage and anybody who plays that role should be given a fair shake. Nothing is more pathetic when a person of higher rank than you will keep calling commander mutinies when he could have done it in the first place.. and when they call a mutiny with 5 tickets to go... I never worked that one out. There are usually never 'bad' commanders, just inexperienced ones. People should try giving advice instead of abusing you or just trying for the role themselves.

Comment

there are always gonna be servers with nade spammers on it, i play karkand alot and dont seem to notice this problem.

Comment

Keyboard is all I need. Im nowhere as good as predrag but hey i do my best!!

Comment

Working...
                    X