What BF2 Has turned into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What BF2 Has turned into

I was just playing earlyer today and was on Karkand yes that Karkand that is nothing But NADES now haha.. anyway i was also Commander and well let the pics Explane most of it to you

Well i wish fraps worked on my computer becuase the only thing i hurd for 7 min strait was Nade nothing ealse its pretty sad.. And i though it was funny i had somehow randomly got killed and i duno what killed me and i say " WTF how'd i randomly die" then some Colonel walks up and says " becuase you have no skilz" So i follow him to the Border line where it was Mec Vs US and what does he do Start droping ammo packs and spamming nades.. im like wtf thats pretty stupid (he was the only Colonel on are team) the rest of the team kept telling me how i was a horrible commander and i never would tell the squads yet if you look at the Screen shot none of the squads would listen... (those people telling me this where the squad leaders and there clan mates) By the end of the game all of my team seemed to hate me and the other team liked me it was deffently a strange round of Karkand..

(O and if you dont listen to that squad leader he will teamkill you )

Re: What BF2 Has turned into

and.....

You made a topic about nade spamming? it's not that hard, just join a server with less people...

Comment

Thats Pretty Sad. The server I play on minimally has Nade Spamming. Its good combat. Mature Players.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman View Post
        and.....

You made a topic about nade spamming? it's not that hard, just join a server with less people...
        i duno almost all karkand servers i go to are like this..

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
        Thats Pretty Sad. The server I play on minimally has Nade Spamming. Its good combat. Mature Players.
        what server you play on?

Comment

I dont uinderstand, whats so special about granades?

why do people use them so much, they are pretty much useless

I run at a guy with my gun and he keeps throwin nades at me instead of pullin out his gun

Comment

From looking at the first picture, looks like the other team had a good commander who spotted and the team reacted. Your team, on the other hand, tried to flank but were stopped. If there is a good MEC commander and his team listens to him, it can be virtually impossible to cap a MEC flag. I can do it because I have a proven technique but it requires a squad who follows me and a commander who will place the UAV where I need it. I love playing on a server with good commanders and flexible teams, but when I play a round or two on a nade throwing point fest, I just leave because it seems so pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post

I run at a guy with my gun and he keeps throwin nades at me instead of pullin out his gun
              Eh, 1 guy throwing nade, its called tactics. I draw the line at 8+ people all camping and throwing nades over that first wall.

Comment

Originally posted by glcm1961
                From looking at the first picture, looks like the other team had a good commander who spotted and the team reacted. Your team, on the other hand, tried to flank but were stopped. If there is a good MEC commander and his team listens to him, it can be virtually impossible to cap a MEC flag. I can do it because I have a proven technique but it requires a squad who follows me and a commander who will place the UAV where I need it. I love playing on a server with good commanders and flexible teams, but when I play a round or two on a nade throwing point fest, I just leave because it seems so pointless.
                in the second pic there was one chance of getting out and i tryed EVERYthing to get the squad one to listen to me they could of right before that image was taken went towards train but they refused to i was even moving up to try ot get there but when i went back into commander screen it was to late..

also iv gotten about 30 knife kills today from these nade spam freaks lol its so easy

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
                  i duno almost all karkand servers i go to are like this..
                  thats because u probably go to all 64 player servers...

Comment

Any Karkand map that comes up on my list is an I/O server. Karkand or Jalalabad. When it's Vehicles Only, there is a short list of empty servers, but the I/O ones are always full. Now we all know where the BF2 players are now - in I/O servers.

Comment

I get really annoyed with the grenade spam. Another thing that pissed me off big time is claymores. Not getting killed by them, but my own team mates running over them. Really, you cannot place a mine anywhere, because some dopey bastard will walk over it. I had to actually stand near my claymore, ready to run over it myself, because theses fools are like moth's to a flame.

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>| View Post
                        I was just playing earlyer today and was on Karkand
                        I found the problem.

You won't have these problems on stages like Daqing Oilfields or Mashtuur City.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
                          PM me IP forthat server, too many Nade nublets playing infantry. I wish they would of made a delay of tossing nades when they did infantry. 3 second delay would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                            I found the problem.

You won't have these problems on stages like Daqing Oilfields or Mashtuur City.
                            oil feilds is nasty map

Originally posted by Bronx19 View Post
                            I get really annoyed with the grenade spam. Another thing that pissed me off big time is claymores. Not getting killed by them, but my own team mates running over them. Really, you cannot place a mine anywhere, because some dopey bastard will walk over it. I had to actually stand near my claymore, ready to run over it myself, because theses fools are like moth's to a flame.
                            i know exactly what your tlkaing bout and if not that C4 jumpers

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post

theyre useful <---

Comment

Working...
                              X