Allied Intent v0.2 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Allied Intent v0.2 Released

Sorry about that you guys...so many links that I accidently messed one up. :|:

Don't blame me that you didn't read the file name though once you clicked the link!

Comment

Throwing knife sounds interesting. I have to give this a go.

Comment

Played for a half hour so far . Maps are nice but there seem to be allot of bugs . FPS are horrible in SP on 32 and 64 map size . Im running on medium setting dynamics and shadows off . Shouldnt run like this at all .

Any suggestions ?

Comment

I will download this when I get my internet back Nice work guys.

Comment

it seems as there are some issues with the teams, as on some maps there are control points name "Chinese Base, Chinese 1, Chinese etc" but the teams are set to mec. Doesnt make much sense:hmm:

Comment

couldnt find a changelog so ill just ask. is this a content only mod or were the weapons/vehicles adjusted aswell?

Comment

its pretty fun. although very laggy on SP

Comment

Yes weapons, vehicles and soldiers were all tweaked with better gameplay in mind as well as the addition of new content. There's far too many changes to list every single one of them, but be rest assured everything was manipulated to give a more fun and challenging experience than vanilla bf2 provides.

A quick short list of changes off the top of my head ->
                  - Weapon accuracy and deviation improved
                  - Incredibly better heli physics with AA capabilities
                  - Better handling and speed on troublesome vehicles

Official content changes ->
                  A. Allied Intent .2 client contains the following features and changes:
                  * 9 original maps: Abandoned Uranium Works, Codename Cascade, Europa Island, Liberation,
                  Oxbow Lakes, Processing Plant, Surrounded 2, The Push Day, and The Push Night.
                  * 2 BF2 map remakes: Dalian Plant Sunset and Operation Clean Sweep Night
                  * Support for 8 adapted BF2 maps: Daqing Oilfields, Dragon Valley, Fushe Pass, Kubra Dam,
                  Mashtuur City, Songhua Stalemate, Strike at Karkand, and Wake Island 2007
                  * All maps are fully functional in Single Player, COOP, and Multiplayer.
                  * Original music for mod and map loading by Allied Intent.
                  * 3 new fighter jet aircraft: F16, Mig21, and Mirage III. Each features twin 30mm cannons, heat-
                  seeking Sidewinders, and twin rocket packs with Hydra/S8 barrage.
                  * 1 new bomber jet aircraft: Mig21m. Features twin 30mm cannons, heat seeking Archers, and MEC250
                  bombs
                  * 11 new weapons and kit items: MEC/CH binoculars, US binoculars, C4 timebomb, flashbang grenade,
                  incendiary grenade, teargas grenade, M224 Mortar, RPG-7, Tavor automatic rifle, throwing knife, and
                  XM8 automatic rifle
                  * Internal jeep music player for Humvee, Nanjing, and Vodnik. Music player features two song tracks
                  per jeep, original music by Allied Intent.
                  * Many effects and sound additions/changes for vehicles, weapons, and explosions.
                  * 3 attack helicopter variants: AH1X Super Cobra, AHE Storm, and AHE V10 Mangusta. In addition to
                  stock weapons, each features an updated HUD with friendly/foe air and ground target identification,
                  heat seeking Sidewinders, and improved flight handling.
                  * 3 heavily armored & armed transport helicopter variants: Blizzard, CHAHE A8 Fire Dragon, and
                  UHAHE AH60 Battle Hawk. Each features 30mm cannons, Hydra rocket packs, and a reduced crew
                  compliment.
                  * 3 updated weapons and kit items: flaretrap, laser guided Eryx, and colored smoke grenades
                  * Desert, Forest, and Nightops reskin textures for all armies' kits and soldiers.
                  * Desert and Forest reskin textures for all land vehicles, all helicopters, and some jet aircraft.
                  * Additional crew seats on Humvee, Nanjing, and Vodnik.
                  * Many improvements and changes to land and boat vehicle handling.
                  * Soldier sprint ability doubled.
                  * Many improvements and changes to bot and a.i. behavior.

B. Allied Intent .2 client has localized support for the following languages:
                  * Chinese
                  * Dutch
                  * English
                  * French
                  * German
                  * Japanese
                  * Swedish

Comment

Im having fun playing this mod, their maps are awesome

I get no lag whatsoever when I play on single player, everything runs nice and smooth.

Comment

This mod is really fun in SP. I don't lag in SP at all either. havent had a chance to do MP as no servers yet, but the helis and jets are REALLY powerfull, i hope they arent whored much.

EDIT:
                      Attention - Linux server crash fix:

Go to /mods/aintent/python/game/ and rename scoringcommon.py to scoringCommon.py (case sensitive)

Comment

Why o why is there an F-16 on the fu****g carrier!?!?!? As far as me and my F-16 flying cousin are concerned there is no carrier version of the F-16 coming into service anytime soon. The F-18 was developed from F-16 when it was created.

Comment

does it realy matter?
                          just be happy there is a f-16

Comment

So far I like this Mod
                            Good work

Comment

this mod is very very good,im really impressed with it.

Comment

F16's are not used on carriers, so you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X