why havent played Bf2 much anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why havent played Bf2 much anymore.

PS3 is gonna be the s*it in a year or so, atm is 360 but too late to buy it now, don`t really like the games.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
      PS3 is gonna be the s*it in a year or so, atm is 360 but too late to buy it now, don`t really like the games.
      I'd say it's still a painful toss-up between dumb, dumber, and dumbest.

PS3's repetoire of upcoming games reads as the following: Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Shooter.

How many movies did I find for sale for the Blu-ray? 2.

No wonder I'm bitter. I haven't felt this ripped off since the Sega Saturn.

Comment

You bought it right as it came out?

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
          You bought it right as it came out?
          January actually. I didn't have to wait ten hours in the freezing cold to get it that way. I saw it in Future Shop, and I bought it on a whim.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
            Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Shooter.

You kinda described every game out for the last 8 years... (with notable exceptions )

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
              You kinda described every game out for the last 8 years... (with notable exceptions )
              People demand better graphics, and less gameplay.

I miss the days when graphics were so bad that people considered them unimportant to a game's success. Thank god for the PC gaming niche.

Comment

360 is better than the PS3 especially if you bought it early. I got mine day it came out in UK hasn't broken yet and you missed out the big daddy for the 360... Gears of War. Buy it, get a mate round and have a day having THE best console experiance blowing up big locust beasties and never ever forget the fun of the chainsaw!!! Oh the joy. But still bf2 has outlasted all my console games so unfortunatly whilst i support the 360 in the console wars the PC is the better gaming tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan1GBN
                  360 is better than the PS3 especially if you bought it early. I got mine day it came out in UK hasn't broken yet and you missed out the big daddy for the 360... Gears of War. Buy it, get a mate round and have a day having THE best console experiance blowing up big locust beasties and never ever forget the fun of the chainsaw!!! Oh the joy. But still bf2 has outlasted all my console games so unfortunatly whilst i support the 360 in the console wars the PC is the better gaming tool.
                  i do agree, Gears of War on co-op is so much damn fun, nothing beats a 'spit roast' with a chainsaw

but with the versitility of a PC thats where i'm gonig to stay

Comment

Id just like to re-reply to this thread that kinda died LOL.

Just want to say that Warhawk as of now is being called the closes thing to a 3rd person console Bf2.
                    Seriously, the ability to use mutiple forms of vehicles, weapons, planes etc.. with big maps and very Bf2 type of uniqueness.

If your a Bf2 fan and enjoy console gaming, this is the closes thing to Bf2 youll play on a console trust me.

Nothing compares to being in the gattling gun in the back of a jeep zooming past tank shells with an X-wing looking thing trying to bomb your ***....then watching your buddy in an AA turret blow him up seconds before his cannon spray hits the back bumper...nothing on a console.

LOL GoWar..yeah nothing better then a really really short single player game and really small mutiplayer maps. Ever wonder why Resitance is like 20 hours of game play and huge mutiplayer maps?? Oh thats right Style > Substance.. right?...
                    They could have put 2 GoWar on one Blu-Ray most likely...oh the streaming textures FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine View Post
                      GTA will be out in the fall.
                      why did you have to tell me

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                        why did you have to tell me
                        It will be out in the Fall...downside is thanks to it being cross-platform and not a Ps3 exclusive it wont be as good.
                        Since some 360's dont have a HDD they couldnt build it to rely on the HDD, like many buildings were gonna be non-loading enterable..cant do that without HDD...and you cant screw the guys who bought the 360 core without a HDD.
                        Also lack of Blu-Ray storage dumbs it down to having less storage space.
                        While these 2 things are standard on the Ps3 the 360 req. add on purchases.
                        Basically a fully loaded 360 is more then a Ps3..but hey good PR doesnt tell you that right..

So say a big thanks to MS for ruining a few good games in the future.

Comment

hang on a sec.... you're saying a 360 with a hard drive costs more than a ps3?? I bought my one brand new on the day of release for £280 you wanna tell me how much your breadbin cost?? in the region of £500??? F**king rip off. I used to own a PS2 but switched to the 360 cos it rocks. And so what if gears of war is only 8 hours long. Trying playing it on insane and finishing it!! That is an achievement. And why are you raving about "Warhawk" or what ever it's called, just play BF2... :laugh:

Comment

lol u cant be serius about that **** ?... looks like it made from some kids ^^
                            GL playing that

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                              I'd say it's still a painful toss-up between dumb, dumber, and dumbest.

PS3's repetoire of upcoming games reads as the following: Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring 3D Adventure Game, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Sports Sequel, Boring Shooter.

How many movies did I find for sale for the Blu-ray? 2.

No wonder I'm bitter. I haven't felt this ripped off since the Sega Saturn.
                              No no.

Im a "fresh" PC gamer convert. I was all PS1/PS2 before that and my gaming menu consisted of serious high quality single player games/series (Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Parasite Eve, and a few more) and either rallye (WRC 2: Extreme mostly, aswell as NASCAR, F1 and a few others) or arcade car games (Twisted Metal series). Then a few games from each genre. Burnout 2 for example being my all time favourite cargame.

You know what I missed when I converted to PC (via CS 1.6 mind you)? A GOOD game. I keep asking myself why I am replaying the same old PC SP games? HL1, HL2, FEAR. Huh? What the fvck, right? 3 worthy titles. Adding STALKER, which ranks with these 3 as "super awesome legendary" games. And thats it. Thats all PC has to offer.

So you see in THAT niche, PC has got nothing on consoles, and its a phenomenon really. I find it utterly disgusting and uncomfortable to play rallye games on PC, despite legendary CMR2 looking better on the computer.

Ive got thousands of hours in MP games on PC and I do not value them higher as those 20 hours wasted on a great story. MGS3 13 hour storymarathon that almost made me cry at the end weights plenty more than BF2 1500+ (maybe een 2000, who knows) hours now that I look back at it. There was never an occasion when I chose gameplay over going to piss in BF2. I couldnt lift my *** off the chair during MGS3. Now thats something PCs havent given me, with almost an exception being those 4 mentioned.

For me, its rather simple. PC for those rare story games and FPS MP games (Ironically, only 2- SWAT4 and BF2, none of which I play right now), and RTS games (ironically, StarCraft and WarCraft, none of which I play right now) and consoles for a good story, and some great action. A wide selection of games to cater.

You can find everything on console and find it playable. Youll find some gems on PC and find them great, yet youll be utterly disgusted by the majority.

[/exconsolefanboi]

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan1GBN
                                hang on a sec.... you're saying a 360 with a hard drive costs more than a ps3?? I bought my one brand new on the day of release for £280 you wanna tell me how much your breadbin cost?? in the region of £500??? F**king rip off. I used to own a PS2 but switched to the 360 cos it rocks. And so what if gears of war is only 8 hours long. Trying playing it on insane and finishing it!! That is an achievement. And why are you raving about "Warhawk" or what ever it's called, just play BF2... :laugh:
                                So fully loaded just means with an HDD? Im sorry my Ps3 has a next gen disc player built in plus Wi-Fi built in and the "free" online...thats fully loaded.
                                So...do the math..Console+ HDD +HD-DVD drive + Wi-Fi + Live memebrship...hmmmm
                                I guess I could talk about the Blue tooth that handles up to 7 any bluetooth devices..but you buy your "MS only products that work with the console"..
                                thats fully loaded..

Comment

Working...
                                X