why havent played Bf2 much anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why havent played Bf2 much anymore.

Maybe this should be in general gaming..I did put a post there..but, oh well you guys look here more.

Seriously this game has got me hooked since I got into the beta.
    PS3 exclusive...Air combat, big maps, ground combat, tanks, motion control flying, comes with a bluetooth headset on purchase..so many more goodies.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seriously, this has been my console answer to Bf2 for me so far...and Im having far more fun!
    I hope some of you get the game too and we can play together..it looks to offer alot of what us like from Bf2 without the negatives.

Re: why havent played Bf2 much anymore.

is ps3 out already? what games are you playing on it?

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock View Post
      is ps3 out already? what games are you playing on it?
      LOL

And yeah, Warhawk is going to be epic. I will most likely be staying on the ground though, since most people will want to fly.

Comment

Its been out for 6-7 months, its been a sleeper.

I was out of the console loop for about 4-5 years till I picked it up right after launch. It has been gradually building up and about to explode this fall.
        With only a couple exclusives and the limited few other games muti-platform it has been slow the first 6 months...but starting this month till at least spring 08' amazing $hit.

Online Im just doing Resistance, and Motorstorm right now...other then that it plays and upscales up all Blu-Ray/DVD's and PS1/2 games so its nice to play old stuff I missed.

Its well worth it, your gonna see alot of Ps3's in peoples houses in the next 12months.

Comment

PR, mainly. I simply don't play vBF2 anymore because PR is so superior (IMO).

Although ArmA and testing Insurgency (http://insmod.net) are also drawing my attention away from PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine View Post
            Its been out for 6-7 months, its been a sleeper.

I was out of the console loop for about 4-5 years till I picked it up right after launch. It has been gradually building up and about to explode this fall.
            With only a couple exclusives and the limited few other games muti-platform it has been slow the first 6 months...but starting this month till at least spring 08' amazing $hit.

Online Im just doing Resistance, and Motorstorm right now...other then that it plays and upscales up all Blu-Ray/DVD's and PS1/2 games so its nice to play old stuff I missed.

Its well worth it, your gonna see alot of Ps3's in peoples houses in the next 12months.
            Yeah. But what about the 360? Surely it has some massive games on the must-have list right?

Xbox 360 Must Have Games List:
            Halo 3
            uh...

Comment

exactly, Halo 3 and few other "talked about games"...but when blockbuster orginal games upcoming are put on the table the Ps3 crushes all.
              Seriosuly if youve tought about buying a console or had an urge to buy a Ps3..do it.
              I was mislead by all the media bad PR. but these last 3 months have had me on the edge of my seat getting intrested in gaming again. It so sweet the "drought" is over in the coming weeks.

Comment

I will not convert to a console.... unless they come out with the GTA series for ps3

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                  I will not convert to a console.... unless they come out with the GTA series for ps3
                  GTA will be out in the fall.

Comment

Eh. PC being better than all 3 is just a fact. No point in arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine View Post
                      Maybe this should be in general gaming..I did put a post there..but, oh well you guys look here more.

Seriously this game has got me hooked since I got into the beta.
                      PS3 exclusive...Air combat, big maps, ground combat, tanks, motion control flying, comes with a bluetooth headset on purchase..so many more goodies.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seriously, this has been my console answer to Bf2 for me so far...and Im having far more fun!
                      I hope some of you get the game too and we can play together..it looks to offer alot of what us like from Bf2 without the negatives.
                      3rd person view? Just lost my interest.

Maps look surreal. Pillars with buildings floating in the sky... ok....

Comment

What does the American Dream mean today? For Niko Bellic, fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of...

Comment

Amen and peace be upon you.

Paddles suck for FPS games... theres just no getting around that cold, hard fact.

Comment

I see Warhawk being a slight let down, just as Motorstorm was. Lack of features I foresee.

Comment

PS3?

You mean the extra expensive Blue Ray player?

Comment

Working...
                              X