Why is PLA under played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is PLA under played?

PLA is underplayed because it's only available on four maps on vanilla, six including EF & AF. USMC is available on seven maps on vanilla, ten including AF.

Comment

i love the PLA maps, the Ak47 owns all, wake island is good, so is dailian an dragon vally, FuShe aint to bad either but if you have a good pilot an gunner then the other team gets raped which aint to fun

Comment

Because the 3 most popular maps have MEC. (Karkand, Shaquari, Mashtuur)

Comment

I would have probably had Chinese as my 2nd or 1st in terms of time, but the servers don't have that many Chinese maps on them, even they are some, the MEC maps overwhelm them. I really love Chinese maps, but most of the servers have more MEC maps on them.

Comment

China maps are geared towards heavy armor useage unless it's 8v8, than its a good mix. The MEC maps are geared more towards infantry useage.

And i refuse to play on wake island because I just can't find the map to be any fun no matter what side I'm on or what toys I'm using. I found it fun during 42 though and think it should have stayed there. If I want air combat I would play Dalian Plant.

Comment

Everybody once was a noob, and since USA is where I live, I join it, plus I had no intrest in other sides back them, but now since I had my Navy Cross, I play other sides now.

Comment

Dragon Valley is my fav fly map. But I rarely go there because of the over powered J-10. Being a USMC pilot seems somewhat of a death wish. If I'm PLA and I do get the J-10 I stay in the air forever, not able to protect my main base which is really easy to take. The maps offered for China are all fly maps. It would be nice to see some urban combat or maybe PLA vs MEC. That fact that every single vanilla map has USMC really hinders your chances of playing more on another army.

Comment

paulus, what about songhua mate?? id hate to be in a jet in that map....

Comment

i recon the chinese army rocks

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                      paulus, what about songhua mate?? id hate to be in a jet in that map....
                      It would suck if there were jets in that maps, even I have a challenge flying a Blackhawk because of fog.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                        Dragon Valley is my fav fly map. But I rarely go there because of the over powered J-10. Being a USMC pilot seems somewhat of a death wish. If I'm PLA and I do get the J-10 I stay in the air forever, not able to protect my main base which is really easy to take. The maps offered for China are all fly maps. It would be nice to see some urban combat or maybe PLA vs MEC. That fact that every single vanilla map has USMC really hinders your chances of playing more on another army.

Fly high man and pull out of a dogfight straight up and level off check six and sweep back down to see if you can get a diving attack.

WW2 Pacific Theatre tactics apply here especially against the J-10. Think of the F-35 as a Wildcat.

Read, they work.

One of the first monoplanes to fly from U.S. carriers, this naval fighter became one of the most successful. The stubby, rugged aircraft held the line against the Zeros in the early WW2 air battles.

Comment

Yes, wheras the J10 can fly about doing its job of owning anything and everything without fear. Some balance. I do it to stay alive but i hate it that J10 pilots don't have to do anything.

Comment

It's already been said but, PLA maps are vehicle and air orientated, so the unwashed masses can't rack up serious points on them. I actually find the maps a bit too big and tend to leave if Dragon Valley or Fushe Pass starts up, unless I'm in the mood to fly. However, I do think Songhua Stalemate 64 player is a great map. I tend to ground pound as engineer and do very well taking people out with the shotgun and carefully placed mines. SS used to be a USMC dominated map, a Blackwhorer's dream, but since the BH was castrated it's much more even and some great infantry fights can be had in certain places.

Comment

Am I the only one that gets ****ed off when trying to fly on dragon valley?

If you are a gunner in a helicopter, it SUCKS... you cant even see your crosshair.

In a jet, I can't even see how high I am, and I can't see the artificial level thing, so I lose control if I go to high..

As opposed to wake or something, where the sky is just blue.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                                Am I the only one that gets ****ed off when trying to fly on dragon valley?

If you are a gunner in a helicopter, it SUCKS... you cant even see your crosshair.

In a jet, I can't even see how high I am, and I can't see the artificial level thing, so I lose control if I go to high..

As opposed to wake or something, where the sky is just blue.

its the map that seperates the skilled from the skillless

Comment

Working...
                                X