M4A1 pwns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M4A1 pwns

The sight is sweet, the RPM is good and it's fairly accurate. I think the G36 is better for ranged, though.

Comment

Originally posted by oli19 View Post
      I like the M16, really good accuracy and it fels quite powerful. The AK i used to like because you could kill mulitple people from one clip, but ive recently found it impossible to use, so i use the L85, that is an awesome gun.
      Same here man, at first I could only take out 2 enemies with one clip.

Now tops will be 4 or 5, when I'm realy lucky (and had a coffee) I MIGHT get 6 but that is extremely rare and only happend twice.

But yeah, I'm not bragging I'm just saying it is possible to take out mulitiple targets.

At first I could only kill with the AK47/101, and in full auto.

Now I can barely kill with the Ak at past 100m. So M16A2 is the best all around weapon, and as someone mentioned in another thread you can get it to 900RPM if you got a fast finger.

So I think it's the best as you can use it in almost any situation.

Comment

I prefer the M16 mainly cos its so dang accurate. Ak-47 and ak-74u aint accurate much. They really need burst fire.

But I kinda hate M16 when it comes to a metre away or something.....Ak-47 always kills me there. Same problem anywhere else?

Comment

Lol if you can pull the trigger fast it shoots faster then the AKs

Comment

Hurts your fingers like mad though. Plus if you keep doing that, itll eventually be a lil bit inaccurate.

Comment

Yea, omg I remember when I used to play COD2, the M1 garand would own every1 and I used it like an LMG so my finger would hurt and be sore for hours.

Comment

I preferred the Thompson there, but M1 Garand was alright.

Anyway, back on subject.

Comment

Yeah and I would pull the mouse down as I fired with it...it was the sniper rifle xD !!

But bolt action killing is so fun !!! One shot one kill!

Comment

With a thompson, you only need 2 or 3 shots. Plus its kinda scary having a sub machine gun firing at you, but a rifle isnt as scary.

Comment

Dude what COD are you talking about?

When some1 sees me coming with the garand they get the hell out, the sound is wicked!!

And it's the same sound as Thompson, so when you shoot realy fast (*ouch my finger*) every goes away I noticed, hey do you know the map "Toujane"? Try the Garand in the alley way with the staries and every1 will go like oh crap.

Ahhh...I wish Bf2 was as easy as COD2...they should have kept the M14, the M16A4 is nice but the M14 realy hits harder.

Comment

I was talking about COD 3. I really don't see the Garand to be very scary. And the Kar98K takes too long.

Comment

oh okay...COD2 is fun too though...

Comment

Doesn't the sound of guns change depending on distance? From an interview from a sound developer, they commented on how difficult it was to record real-life sounds of weapons systems since the sound would vary depending on distance (especially helicopters) and boisterously loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
                              Doesn't the sound of guns change depending on distance? From an interview from a sound developer, they commented on how difficult it was to record real-life sounds of weapons systems since the sound would vary depending on distance (especially helicopters) and boisterously loud.
                              Yes it does, but I only have COD2 so I wouldn't know about the others.

Also, the sounds are what the guns realy sound like, since they are recordings.

Comment

I suppose so.

Wasnt this a BF2 gun thread? Now its all COD. And I dont hate fish, but.....yknow........

Comment

Working...
                                X