• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M4A1 pwns

Originally posted by raidyr
    G36E.

Nuff said.
    i agree, its a devastating weapon in the right hands but nothing compares to the damage of an AK, it just has so much punch.

Comment

No need to call me a noob or whatnot, thats just my view. I CAN control the recoil better than most people, but I just dont like the MEC or the PLA very much, so im always using USMC guns. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
        i agree, its a devastating weapon in the right hands but nothing compares to the damage of an AK, it just has so much punch.
        2 Burst kill at the speed of shooting 2 semi-auto shots. AK101s kill in a minimum of 3 shots.

G36E > AK101 in terms of pure damage output

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
          Yes, because whoever carries the G36E magically deflects others' bullets, right?
          OMG I just got of Wake, and every time I saw a J10 I would come up behind in bomb mode then spam missles (all of them) and he would go down with the first three xD Man now J10s don't stand a chance!!

Comment

iiiiiiiiiiiiineed..................
            Why bother wasting your bombs?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
              OMG I just got of Wake, and every time I saw a J10 I would come up behind in bomb mode then spam missles (all of them) and he would go down with the first three xD Man now J10s don't stand a chance!!
              Only a J10 whore would really let you do that. If I see anything on my *** like that, you bet your *** I'm looping. The only way I've ever been able to hit a J10 in a loop is by spamming like mad and leading so that they dumbfire.

Comment

i like the remmy 11-87 too, i think RPK074 pwns, same with AK101
                but unlocks are fun, like MG36, and the PKM, hell all guns kill

Comment

Let the J10 be spot, Come from above with your F35 in Bomb mode.. Use your cannons and blow their asses:

F
                  |

<J10==[]

Comment

Working...
                  X