M4A1 pwns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M4A1 pwns

Most guns seem pretty effective against me. I kill people with the saw and SVD. Any other gun may as well toss a coin. Heads I die, tails WE die.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
      i have the G36 and the scar but I decided to use the M4 last night and I tell ya I owned like every person with it, I love the Laser scope on it as well dont get me wrong I love the G36 but i never pwned that much with it like last night LOL:laugh:
      unlocks are for noobs, thats right Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
        yeah i love the mp5. well i prefer it over the DAO
        U prefer the MP5 over the DAo? LOL thats what the M9 is for. With a DAo and an M9 u have a killer CQB weapon and an effective weapon for distance shots that may I remind u fires the same rounds as the lame MP5.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
          unlocks are for noobs, thats right Eddy.
          Why do people constantly think that using standard weapons makes them better than those who use unlocks?

Comment

same reason people that use unlocks thinks that makes them better than others that dont

Comment

Both people are stupid, the unlocks do nothing if you are good with every weapon for your certain class. Though when I kill 4 people in 4 bursts from my G36E, I feel kind of bad

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr
                Both people are stupid, the unlocks do nothing if you are good with every weapon for your certain class. Though when I kill 4 people in 4 bursts from my G36E, I feel kind of bad
                i think you have to be stupid to some extent to be in the gaming community of battlefield 2

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg
                  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol sorry...I know I don't make sense often...

But I mean...ummm...nevermind I don't wana get quoted again :|:

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
                  Why do people constantly think that using standard weapons makes them better than those who use unlocks?

Alright...listen...

Ussually unlocks are better then the stock weapon...otherwise people wouldn't want unlocks...

You know you are getting better when you don't need unlocks to help kill people faster...but if you want more kills grab an unlock.

G36E=more powerful and accurate then AK47-101/M16A2.
                  L85A2...same thing but less accurate if used incorrectly.

DAO-12=Uses shells and has a descent range, possibility of taking people out faster in CQB then MP5.
                  P90=More powerfull and (accurate?) then MP5 and PP-19...also 50 bullets insead of 30 or 45...

I think that explains enough....hense....most people prefer unlocks....

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                    lol sorry...I know I don't make sense often...

But I mean...ummm...nevermind I don't wana get quoted again :|:

Alright...listen...

Ussually unlocks are better then the stock weapon...otherwise people wouldn't want unlocks...

You know you are getting better when you don't need unlocks to help kill people faster...but if you want more kills grab an unlock.

L85A2...same thing but less accurate if used incorrectly.

DAO-12=Uses shells and has a descent range, possibility of taking people out faster in CQB then MP5.
                    P90=More powerfull and (accurate?) then MP5 and PP-19...also 50 bullets insead of 30 or 45...

I think that explains enough....hense....most people prefer unlocks....
                    That doesnt answer the question. I was asking why people who use the stock weapons feel superior because they arent killing people as efficiently as they could.

Its puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                      Certainly more accurate but not more powerful than the AKs on a per-bullet basis. And while the RoF means that in theory it can kill faster the fact that it limits you to 3-round bursts means that won't always be true in practice. In CQB I absolutely prefer full-auto over any burst-fire-only weapon. For the same reason, I use the L85A1 rather than the M16A2 or G36E when I play a US medic even though it is less accurate than either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                        when he says noobtube he means the AT rocket not the nade launcher. a direct hit from an AT rocket usually kills someone on the spot. once in a while it doesn't tho, funny how 5 packs of C4 won't kill you but a tank rocket will.

wow 5 packs of C4 wont kill you??? u must have 'teh ub3r 1337 h4x'

c4 is the most powerful explosive in the game

Comment

How are unlocks noobish? I don't understand if you can kill the enemy more sufficiently why not use it? Its like the American army using muskets again because they think their more superior because they can kill someone with one of those instead of an automatic weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                            wow 5 packs of C4 wont kill you??? u must have 'teh ub3r 1337 h4x'

c4 is the most powerful explosive in the game

He means kill as in make unrevivable. 5 packs won't do it, but one Eryx with an explosion radius the size of a granny fart will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
                              i have the G36 and the scar but I decided to use the M4 last night and I tell ya I owned like every person with it, I love the Laser scope on it as well dont get me wrong I love the G36 but i never pwned that much with it like last night LOL:laugh:

If the g36c had a laser scope...the j10 would be the least of our problems...

Originally posted by camperstrike
                              but one Eryx with an explosion radius the size of a granny fart will.

ROFL sum1 sig that

Originally posted by mursht View Post
                              How are unlocks noobish?
                              there isn't anything noobish about unlocks.
                              stock supremacist just feel insecure using something that isn't always available no matter what and think that if they rely on them then they will lose skills if they are suddenly faced with stock only. none of them will ever admit it but that what it is.

*puts on fire retardant suit*.....[here comes the flame]

Comment

Originally posted by mursht View Post
                                How are unlocks noobish? I don't understand if you can kill the enemy more sufficiently why not use it? Its like the American army using muskets again because they think their more superior because they can kill someone with one of those instead of an automatic weapon.
                                They aren't noobish, but if you can play without the unlock first and get a K/D of 2/1 then you are starting to get good.

Now pull out an unlock and get a K/D of 3/1.

I still can't use G36E it just doesn't feel right(M16A2 FTW!!!) and it sounds like an airsoft gun...

Comment

Working...
                                X