Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Don't die for your country. Make the other sob die for his!!

-Patton

Comment

If a person runs behind a bush and your a sniper and you can't see them, shoot anyways, you'll most likely hit them.

Snipers can't destroy tanks. I don't care what story your friend told you, it doesn't work. (Trust me, I've tried)

Example:
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I/O sucks.

Comment

Any more info?

Comment

Unlocks are alternates to the stock weapons, not necessarily better.

Comment

Get a buddy of yours to play with u. Select sniper kit and M95 for your weapon. Both takes FAV and drives it on a pathway of choppers. Hide the car in the forest or some other place where it's not visible.

Now start monitoring your surroundings. Don't be in the FAV, jump out (u get bombed if u stay in the car) and use M95 to lure choppers to attack. Don't start the fire with MG before enemy has passed u. Let them go about 50-100m away before starting. From that distance it's difficult to spot hidden FAV using 50 cal. Concentrate ur fire to the same target. You can finish off those copters with M95 really far away if they manage to get out of your firing sector. After a kill move a little if needed and wait for the retaliation. U get them again.

If they manage to point the nose towards u and copter is not heavily smoking, quit shooting and let them pass u again.

Remember to visit ur car quite often so it won't explode return to the spawn point.

Place claymores to protect ur rear.

This method really works. My best is 18 copters single handed during a single round at Dragon Valley. They just didn't learn...

USE THE SCOPE TO CHECK UR SURROUNDINGS!! This is vital!! With TV they can spot u really far away, so stay hidden and be aware.

Other good variation of this is to place FAV close to their base and finish off those choppers coming back for repairs.

There are only few pilots who can survive from concentrated multiple MGs fire when it's deployed by skilled shooters. Even those few, needs some luck to get out.

One down side there is, this is not working against those flying really high.

Comment

4 rules i live by:
                1: Never stop moving - 10 times harder to hit a target jumping, going prone and running around
                2: Always shoot prone - unless you have to shoot standing up, going prone increases accuracy tenfold
                3:Do what your kit suggests - if you have a medic kit... dont try and take out a tank... bloody heal people!
                4:Communicate & Terminate - if you see enemies, spot them, that way team-mates can see them and help you terminate the buggers

add or tweak these if you like
                cheers and have fun out there

Comment

Working...
                X