what kind of sniper are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what kind of sniper are you?

Anyone ever run around carrying an m95, bunnyhopping with it, then standing erect and aiming with it and shooting? Good luck.

I rest my case about 'assault snipers' or 'combat snipers' on the front lines.

But hey, if you like to play BF2 as unrealistically stupid that it has become, all power to you.

I'll be in search of a game that at least tries to be believable to play, and let the Unreal 2004-type gameplay of BF2 rot in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
      WTF mrpenis I want that badge lol..*cries*
      mr.penis? xD

Comment

Originally posted by arthuro12 View Post
        mr.penis? xD
        OMG i screwed up LOL XD:laugh:

Comment

i like to be pretty close up in karkand. others i wait like jala

hey unrealistic doesnt mean not fun. think counter strike

Comment

depends what map really. In Karkand for example im all out sniper, covering my squad everywere they go, as well as setting up clays :P

but on like Mashur i usually just wait and camp the flags.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
              I use the sniper rifle to humiliate children with silly automatic weapons from 50m away.
              HAHAHHAHA LOL you always make funny or very itteligently thought out posts!

CHEERS!

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
              My favorite sniping role is to be "the commander's sniper."

Watching for enemies infiltrating the main lines, spotting and taking them out. Covering rear flags with a couple claymores and sniping out small squads as they approach.
              Yeah same

Comment

the only map where I use the sniper rifle for combat up close is SAK other than that I take my enemies out from a distance

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                  Iz Likes to put dwn a cyalymore at evrey oppatunity it geat me feck load of k3lls!!I R L337
                  ok, im guessing your drunk......................................

i used to hate sniper, probably cause i was **** at it. but the last few weeks ive honed my skills, and it feels great. as a sniper, i tend to hang back as to cover the squad im working with. e.g flag capping for instance. ill sit back and cover their asses while im observing everything thats going on, ready to pounce. i then plant claymores on the flags entry points, once capped. i was playing yesterday and in three consecutive rounds, i came out with the likes of 15-25 to 3 or 4 (KDR) which, for me i felt was pretty good.

Comment

I love when im on the square building sniping down on mecs i feel like im in the movie saving private ryan XD...

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                      HAHAHHAHA LOL you always make funny or very itteligently thought out posts!

CHEERS!

Yeah same
                      :laugh: Itteligently!

Comment

I love hanging out at street level in the alleyways...

But thats enough about my private life.

Sometimes on noob servers I spend the whole game just counter snipering all the snipers on the roofs from positions on the ground.

Comment

I'm a counter-sniper. I only snipe when I absolutely have to. I hate the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
                            WTF mrpenis I want that badge lol..*cries*
                            You've given your tool a name? you could have come up with something better that 'Mr' Penis

oh and Mr Benis gratz on the expert badges. but i cant help but think that the sniper badge must have been easier to do on an IO server than one with IO off. i know the point your trying to make, sitting in a tank etc. but you know what i mean?

Comment

It really all does depend on the situation. If a flag is being taken Ill double time it there and try to set up as far aways as possible yet where I can be effective. If we are defending a flag I will usually do the same. Rarely will I try assaulting with the sniper rifle unless: For example in wake if I am coming from the beach and notice no one is really around the airfeild flag.....Ill run over, drop some claymores, and try to at least get it neutral.

Comment

Take away grenades and claymores from snipers and you'll never see a sniper charging into a group of 5 guys ever again.

Comment

Working...
                                X