what kind of sniper are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of sniper are you?

are you the kind that sits the whole round patiently or are you the sniper that acts like an infantryman shooting while you run? I personally am the patient kind that will sit for the whole round and wait, thats how a real sniper should be IMO...

Re: what kind of sniper are you?

I move from spot to spot killing people as I go, but I am always hidden. So, I am an effecient, realistic sniper

Cheers

Comment

i wouldnt sit the whole round, i would adapt to the changes of the map and move to a different spot so i can get a good vantage point over the enemy

Comment

I'm a sniper that gives cover to his squad

Comment

I use the sniper for assault purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
            I use the sniper for assault purposes.
            :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
            :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

"assualt purposes"- translation clay spamming and throwing grenades while bunnyhopping.

Cheers

Comment

Cover squad as they move around and never too far behind them. Mainly wait for the enemy to go prone and shoot - boom headshot Works really effectively this way and then when taking a flag throw 2 claymores down on spawns.

Comment

im a sniper that waits, but at several different spots in a game. i make sure that there is some sort of action in my general area.

Comment

I use the sniper rifle to humiliate children with silly automatic weapons from 50m away.

Comment

A good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post

"assualt purposes"- translation clay spamming and throwing grenades while bunnyhopping.

Cheers
                      I think it was pretty obvious what I ment.
                      Cheap tactics for the win.

Comment

Snipe anywhere from 400m to less than 50m. Adapt to the map and situation. Camping in one spot the entire round is as boring as bat s***.

SVD = win.

Comment

Im the kind that snipes snipers with my AK-101, my M16, my G36E, my L85, my G3....

Comment

My favorite sniping role is to be "the commander's sniper."

Watching for enemies infiltrating the main lines, spotting and taking them out. Covering rear flags with a couple claymores and sniping out small squads as they approach.

Comment

Iz Likes to put dwn a cyalymore at evrey oppatunity it geat me feck load of k3lls!!I R L337

Comment

Working...
                              X