Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought the booster pack....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bought the booster pack....................

i solved it too, can play it now

Comment

make sure you type it in exactly

Comment

if its just the key thats incorrect check that the letters and numbers are what you think they are. when i first bought BFv and SF deluxe, the key was on the book and i mistook the 'Z' for a 2:laugh:

Originally posted by Noozles View Post
        I love EA's manual for the booster pack. To install: insert CD and follow steps. Enter your promotional key on the resulting page. To play: Run BF2.

Ok, so I do all of this, I start BF2 and it looks just like... BF2. No new maps. No "Custom Games" anywhere, no sign of anything to do with the booster pack. The only thing that gives me hope is that I'm not the only one having this trouble!!!

Sad thing is, I'm in IT. I used to be able to install stuff and have it work. Thanks, EA. I now have self-doubt.
        noozles man, find the names of the maps and search for them by listing the maps in alphabetical order. they are mixed in with the normal vanilla ones

Comment

lo

i got both armored fury and euro forces but i downloaded the ea downloader and got them on line with no problem . you could try that

but you have to pay for them on line £5.99 each i think

hope that helps

akawho07

Comment

Originally posted by Foinikas
            I have the same problem.I already have Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2 Special Forces installed and I bought the Battlefield 2 Complete Collection and I'm trying to register the booster packs but I get the same thing.What the heck is going on?

WHY THE HECK DOES EA HAVE TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE INSTALLATION ABOUT BATTLEFIELD 2 COMPLICATED?!
            same problem, EA always complicate stuff, their codes for MOHAA was just so annoying

Comment

I'm glad I bought EF when it first came out. Same for AF. Bought them through EA Link or whatever the heck it was.

Comment

Why there so few servers running EF maps ?

Comment

Try playing on our Ranked EF server. 64 slots, out of Chicago so low pings for most in the US, plus it has a game going pretty much 24/7.

IP: 69.65.15.194

sovereign-forces.com

Seeya on the battlefield

Comment

does it run great wall? i got EF before christmas and still havent played a single round on that map. theres either no servers, or the one that is there is always full or completely empty.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
                      does it run great wall? i got EF before christmas and still havent played a single round on that map. theres either no servers, or the one that is there is always full or completely empty.
                      Yes. At one time they were running mostly OSS 24x7 but now they seem to be doing all three maps. (If you look in the browser the server name has =SF= at the start.) The other server I usually play EF on is packet-loss ( 66.102.113.61 ); it tends to be less populated than =SF= though.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
                        Yes our server runs all 3 maps in the rotation.

Comment

File Foinika, mipos thes na paixeis tis pistes tou booster alla dn mporeis??? OI pistes einai mono gia online k oxi OFFLINE.

Comment

I had same prob, but i done the talk with EA & turns out it was installed, if u go to a multiplayer then look for a new mapp & join game, it worked for me, i guess its a glitch thing or something cuz i entered that code 50million times, its not like special forces, euro or armoured fury dont install desktop icons, u just find the games in multiplayer & join.

tim

Comment

OK... try this...

I bought the Complete BF2 Collection, which included 3 serial numbers (BF2, SF & Booster Packs) and couldn't register following any of EAs own instructions... but:

Go to http://account.ea.com/commerce/bf2cc/code-entry.jsp

When it asks you to enter the code for the Complete Collection, enter the Booster Packs Compilation Serial Number (and not your Battlefield 2 Serial Number - which you would think was what they wanted :hmm: .)

(Note: I registered both Battlefield 2 and Special Forces first - this may note be required though.)

Cheers - and good luck,
                              Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonAus10
                                OK... try this...

I bought the Complete BF2 Collection, which included 3 serial numbers (BF2, SF & Booster Packs) and couldn't register following any of EAs own instructions... but:

Go to http://account.ea.com/commerce/bf2cc/code-entry.jsp

When it asks you to enter the code for the Complete Collection, enter the Booster Packs Compilation Serial Number (and not your Battlefield 2 Serial Number - which you would think was what they wanted :hmm: .)

(Note: I registered both Battlefield 2 and Special Forces first - this may note be required though.)

Cheers - and good luck,
                                Don
                                its asking for the expansion pack code, just enter it, & if ya get the error message like i said above i kept getting but just open up your multiplayer server & loook for special , euro , & armor fury mapps , mine was there, must be a glitch on ea or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X