Claymore help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claymore help!!!

They take a split second to go off due to the nature of APM's. Also, the blast radius is quite large because Claymore's aren't used to blow up the person, but rather like a Fragmentation Grenade, fire shrapnel and pierce bodily organs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikuu View Post
      BF2 is an arcade game, this is merely an intended use of claymores, sure in real life no one would use claymores like this but hey, BF2 is an arcade game!
      If there was not an Explosives Ordinance badge to win, then the amount of claymores and C4 would be less as well. I'm trying to get the Veteran one all the time, which means 20 kills. So I spam clays through Karkand (and still don't have it). It feels like I am a clay-spammer, as when I have my badges (expert as well ), I'll probably won't touch a clay again...

I think the respectively 20 and 30 kills for those badges are too high, and have a major impact on the total BF2 gameplay.

Comment

I use my clays for snipering, like behind me at a ladder on a roof or such.

Comment

i hide mine next to enemy spawn points. and on flags. woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Hide them on walls. People always look on the floor for claymores and never look at chest height.

Comment

Originally posted by oli19 View Post
              Hide them on walls. People always look on the floor for claymores and never look at chest height.
              Yep. And if you get a FAV or DPV near that clay it clears out the vehicle with one clay. The vehicle can still be used after that.

Comment

I never really complain about claymores and how they go off even if you are in another server...lol, but today...

I was playing SF, Ghost Town to be exact. I was capturing the North Upper Side flag by myself. I ran up and started to climb the ladder that faces East. There is also a ladder that faces South. There was a claymore on the ladder that faces south, for those who have played GT, they'll know that the ladders are far apart. There is even a gap between those two parts of the building, like a little nook or cranny in the side of the building. Well I climbed up the ladder and the claymore on the ladder I wasn't even using, went off. I just laughed.

Stupid claymores.

Comment

Lawl yet another encounter of the great glitch

Comment

Huh, you can even put clays on a vehicle so you don't even have to run the guys over. You can just pass them by, that is funnny LOL.

More help: http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/claymore.php
                    may be a bit out of date but anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                      Huh, you can even put clays on a vehicle so you don't even have to run the guys over. You can just pass them by, that is funnny LOL.

I HAVE to try that out lol

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post

I've tried that but the claymores dont stick to the car.

Comment

Bah i remember the good ol' days when you could blow them up with a nade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                            Bah i remember the good ol' days when you could blow them up with a nade.

Bah, i remember the days when claymores didnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                              Bah, i remember the days when claymores didnt exist.
                              I remember the days when I first placed a claymore. That was in FireArms though

Comment

Originally posted by mrkidkill View Post
                                i hide mine next to enemy spawn points. and on flags. woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                                best places to get kills

Comment

Working...
                                X