50 kills in plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50 kills in plane

Ij CANNOT EVEN GET 15 KILLS IN A JET IN A SINGLE ROUND. U R VARY SKELFZFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
      lmao, 529 kills kidd. The C130 is a fu**ing airborne howitzer.
      But there is no C130 in Kubra??? Were you glitching in the vehicle drop plane?

Comment

lmao, 529 kills kidd. The C130 is a fu**ing airborne howitzer.
        what mod?

Comment

6 for me i dont fly much

Comment

i got 25 but i only got in the jet for half the game so that doesnt count as a little

I've went 529-2 on Kubra before with the C-130 spector.
            how do u get the c130 is it a mod or patch???

Comment

I think mine was like 86-4.

Comment

Probably around the same.
                I was on 32 player wake and my team got the airfield in the first 5 mins, so there were no jets to shoot me down.
                All easy bombing and machine gun kills.

Comment

On good days I can go rounds at 50 - 0 +

And no I don't spawn camp the enemy jet like some these "leet" pilots on here.

I kill everything that moves, air or ground

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                    LOL, that is stupid Entity. It took me over 30 hours in a plane to get anywhere near 50 kills iar. Not the easiest thing in the world.

*EDIT* Btw, if you have nothing constructive to add, why even bother? Do not use the "its a message board lol, its for discussion!!!" Because this thread is not about how easy it is to score high in a plane, thus you are off topic, there is a complete section for that, or amazingly enough, you could make your own thread to whine about planes.
                    It's pretty easy to score high in a plane, espicially if you played 42. I went 102-0 the second round I played in the demo. The first round I played infy, never even used a plane. On a 64 player server there are so many easy targets to rack up kills on, helis, jeeps, AA stations, spawn points, infantry highlighted by the UAV or spotting to strafe, etc. If there are no competent pilots in the other server it's extremely easy to be responsible for up to half of the enemies tickets.

Big scores mean nothing in pubs. I've gone 100+ and 0 plenty of times, usually the other pilots are terrible and the other team is clinically retarded. When this is the case it's possible to run the server, even in the worst plane in the game. (F15 or F35) I'm much more proud of many matches where I spent the first 5-10 minutes not getting a single kill chasing a good pilot in a J10 around, taking it out of the battle during the time and eventually taking it down. Does a lot more for the team, takes a lot more skill, and is a lot more rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder
                      It's pretty easy to score high in a plane, espicially if you played 42. I went 102-0 the second round I played in the demo. The first round I played infy, never even used a plane. On a 64 player server there are so many easy targets to rack up kills on, helis, jeeps, AA stations, spawn points, infantry highlighted by the UAV or spotting to strafe, etc. If there are no competent pilots in the other server it's extremely easy to be responsible for up to half of the enemies tickets.

Big scores mean nothing in pubs. I've gone 100+ and 0 plenty of times, usually the other pilots are terrible and the other team is clinically retarded. When this is the case it's possible to run the server, even in the worst plane in the game. (F15 or F35) I'm much more proud of many matches where I spent the first 5-10 minutes not getting a single kill chasing a good pilot in a J10 around, taking it out of the battle during the time and eventually taking it down. Does a lot more for the team, takes a lot more skill, and is a lot more rewarding.
                      Well, I never played 1942, and the only other flight sims I have ever played were the original red baron, and CAP, back in about 95-96. That, and I generally ignore 64 player servers, as I do not like to have to compete for the jet, or the chopper, so I generally play on, at most, 32 player servers. I was not good in the jet right away, and it took me quite a while to get to where I am now, which is still not that great I guess.

Comment

Cant argue what Elder said, just that its not that easy for a newcommer to start doing well. I remember I spent 2 hours in a LAN server just to get adjusted to the flight characteristics and get some confidence. And it took me a long time before I really began to fly. I guess it was an easy transition for people who were playing older BF2 titles, but it wasnt like a fish was thrown out of the water and asked to swim either.

Comment

i have had on wake 300-1 but on my friends account soo anouyed it wernt mine

Comment

I have yet to kill anything with a plane.

I have 16 minutes in a plane (I do have my basic aviator).

Comment

how are you guys manging to get all thoose kills? me in wake with j10 most i killed in the whole round was like 20... man i need to improve my bombing and killing helo skills

Comment

Originally posted by _captin_felix_
                                i have had on wake 300-1 but on my friends account soo anouyed it wernt mine
                                Yeah... right... ok...

Try learning to spell before you try to come up with a lie like that.. lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X