• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 kills in plane

i just got 50 kills in a plane with out dieing o yeah lol

whats your top kills in one round in plane

Re: 50 kills in plane

Dude, ive seen people with like 200 on wake.

Keep trying lol.

Comment

50 kills? don't make me laugh, I need 10 mins in a plane for a badge towards my next promotion I don't fly them for the following reason.If you'd like a plane please form an orderly queue at the end of the runway,whilst waiting half of the game for an aircraft to respawn. But don't get over excited when it appears you will probably be team killed before you get near it, failing that an ironic arty strike will finish you.I can't see the attraction in people wanting to continually fly around and around the map, might as well buy MS flight sim.

Comment

geez i dont really find a problem with finding a plane even on 64 player maps. just wait for it and hold E, the only big issue is at the start of the game where theres like 5 people waiting for it. Theres ways to avoid tking your teammates too, like with the f-35 simply vertically take off, or with the j10 on wake reverse a little until you have a better angle towards the sky and take off like the f-35. if i want a jet i usually get it in a few minutes.

Comment

I've been getting into jets more recently and went 48-0 on dalian about a week ago.

Comment

128-7

Comment

Gj all of you, try to note if you you contributed though to your team, did you keep air assets down? or did you just bomb cars (which you should strafe) over and over while armor runs amok. nice to see people trying to get better at flying.

Comment

Im good now. I remember before I used to suck so bad. I still suck in the MiG on oman I hate it!

Comment

I hopped onto a 16 player wake server last night, about 50 tickets down on both sides. Hopped in the cobra, died on the pad instantly, hopped in the essex, died instantly. F35 spawned in, went 50-0 the rest of the round, killed both j10s, and then when my team let the Chinese take the f18, I shot it down to. Just a superlative round for me really, my missiles went clean through the J-10s flares!!

Comment

Proof how easy it is to score high in planes.

Comment

LOL, that is stupid Entity. It took me over 30 hours in a plane to get anywhere near 50 kills iar. Not the easiest thing in the world.

*EDIT* Btw, if you have nothing constructive to add, why even bother? Do not use the "its a message board lol, its for discussion!!!" Because this thread is not about how easy it is to score high in a plane, thus you are off topic, there is a complete section for that, or amazingly enough, you could make your own thread to whine about planes.

Comment

It's kind of like how some people say a lot of people only play Karkand for easy points. But on the other hand, you have people who go 50-0 with jets...

The hard thing with jet's I find is dog fighting. I cannot for the life of me kill another jet.

Comment

iv only been in a jet 2hrs and 47 mins

Comment

I am guessing you were in the J-10?

Comment

god i dont no lol urmmm the one like a harria jumpjet

Comment

Working...
                              X