This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sloi no likey our server?

After reading this thread only Sloi comes out with any credit. I'm also glad I'm in europe because the way the admins have conducted themselves is everything thats bad about the BF2 community.

bloody typos

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK
      stop crying, you missed or it's just another bf2 bug.....who really cares get over yourself, all chopper whores deserve missle that do ****, they have no skill on foot just the same as vehicle whores.
      Hi! Trolling much?

I remember (somewhat fondly) when I began playing BF2 via the Gulf demo, that I was very good on the ground. That all changed when I started trying jets and helis: why waste time on the field with a retarded version of CS when I can be owning up in the sky with my very own shiny heli?

I never looked back and if my ground skills have deteriorated, ah well

I don't know if they did though, because I hardly spend any time running around.

Originally posted by AckAck
      After reading this thread only Sloi comes out with ant credit. I'm also glad I'm in europe because the way the admins have conducted themselves is everything thats bad about the BF2 community.
      I'm not familiar with the expression "ant credit": what does it mean, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally posted by thecolorpink
      i'll go in there with you sloi so you can fly me and we can rape all those scrubs <3
      I thought you quit? Come out of retirement one last time, let's make it... a night to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
        Uh.. You shouldn't even use missiles on Choppers, only use the mg on the plane, lol.
        Hehe naaah! Don't know about that. I find it amusing to fire off two missiles just when I'm about to pass the chopper. Sometimes it just go *bam* and it's gone

When there is no other jet to chase I'll use the missiles for this purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by downthesun
          Wow, lets argue over who's better at a video game! How intelligent you all must feel.
          Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
            Hi! Trolling much?

I remember (somewhat fondly) when I began playing BF2 via the Gulf demo, that I was very good on the ground. That all changed when I started trying jets and helis: why waste time on the field with a retarded version of CS when I can be owning up in the sky with my very own shiny heli?

I never looked back and if my ground skills have deteriorated, ah well

I don't know if they did though, because I hardly spend any time running around.

I'm not familiar with the expression "ant credit": what does it mean, if you don't mind me asking?

I thought you quit? Come out of retirement one last time, let's make it... a night to remember.
            Ooops, that should read any credit

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
              Well, I feel better letting the opposing heli know they survived only because the TV glitched several times in a row. Naturally, they're above everyone and can't accept this simple truth, so I am by default "bad". Can't argue with that logic, I guess...

I also like the idea of posting server logs on a public forum in a futile attempt to humiliate me. It's going to be an entertaining thread for a while, to say the least.
              so u are an esquimo? wat u doing all the way up there?

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsoldier127
                so u are an esquimo? wat u doing all the way up there?
                Opening the first computer store in their developing city. There's a lot of money to be made; everyone has cash, but there's nothing to spend it on. The hamburger/poutine restaurant makes about one million dollars a year. I'm sure we can make a bit too...

Worst comes to worst, I just come back in a few months.

Comment

let's make it... a night to remember. [/QUOTE]

lol that sounds wrong :laugh:

Comment

Ego-centric mummy's boy who exploits game-mechanics allowing him to switch-seats and avoid AA, whinges and bitches, supposedly cuz those same game-mechanics mean he can't hit **** and gets owned.

Can you say 'angry little boy who can't handle losing'?

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
                      ALL THAT READING AND SCROLLING WASTED 4 MINUTES OF MY LIFE I WANT THEM BACK, argh nevermind ill just waste it anyway
                      ahh.....love them simpsons refferences....

mo-man kicks assss

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
                        Ego-centric mummy's boy who exploits game-mechanics allowing him to switch-seats and avoid AA, whinges and bitches, supposedly cuz those same game-mechanics mean he can't hit **** and gets owned.

Can you say 'angry little boy who can't handle losing'?

Classic.
                        Awesome contribution, mediocre man. Please visit us again. :hi:

Comment

Is that the best you can come up with, with your IQ of... what was it?... 7 million or something? I can't help but think it's gonna be kinda wasted intalling printers in a tin-shack in the middle of no-where, but perhaps there'll be a particularly difficult toner-ribbon that you might be forced to ink yourself.

lol. Just... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
                            Is that the best you can come up with, with your IQ of... what was it?... 7 million or something? I can't help but think it's gonna be kinda wasted intalling printers in tin-shack in the middle of no-where, but perhaps there'll be a particularly difficult toner-ribbon that you might be forced to ink yourself.

lol. Just... lol.
                            Better than flipping burgers, dont you think? At least he has a chance to make a ton of cash, which doesnt hurt. You on the other hand will make a ton of burgers.

Comment

Closer to 2.75 standards deviations above the mean, actually. In any case, I'm sure your life of mediocrity will really shine in comparison with mine once the store picks up in less than two months. Until then, cheers buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X