This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sloi no likey our server?

Wow, lets argue over who's better at a video game! How intelligent you all must feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Touch my balls
      That is a battlerecorder file, as close as you can get to what the "server sees". Also, it being a tank shell, as opposed to first person guided missle view, there is nothing for the server to interpet for the player.
      Ah fair enough. Perhaps the server side calculates where the hitbox is supposed to be in accordance to what the server calculates where the plane is etc? Hope you understand what I mean?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
        Ah fair enough. Perhaps the server side calculates where the hitbox is supposed to be in accordance to what the server calculates where the plane is etc? Hope you understand what I mean?

Sorry for the thread hijack.
        Another with helos (you'll have to get past the silliness), but you can see how horrible hitboxs are on helos.

Comment

Wow. That's probably how those turds got me. Awesome hitboxes right thurrr. I'm so sin-surr.

Comment

stop crying, you missed or it's just another bf2 bug.....who really cares get over yourself, all chopper whores deserve missle that do ****, they have no skill on foot just the same as vehicle whores.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK
              stop crying, you missed or it's just another bf2 bug.....who really cares get over yourself, all chopper whores deserve missle that do ****, they have no skill on foot just the same as vehicle whores.
              Spoken like a true....eh, whatever. I know plenty of "vehicle whores" that rape on the ground.

Comment

I'm one.

Comment

i won't be visiting the server based on the conduct of the OP.

Comment

Wow this is so interesting.. How about this damn thread gets removed quickly cause it's a load of something. Humiliating someone on a forum I'm fifteen and even I'm not that immature and I still have to grow up.

Luckily I can't even visit because I'm in Europe else I would have avoided this server at all costs.

I feel sorry for Sloi.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK
                      why would I waste my time on ground when I can do more demage with a helo

Comment

Iqaluit... Far out!
                        satellite internet... even more far out :-)
                        I guess smb is paying you for doing this to your selves.

Serverlogs don't belong on forums like this. Keep it on your clan/server-webpage or use PM.

Yesterday I flew the J-10 and more than once my missiles went straight trough the air-vent of the choppers. Thats what I saw. The missile even changed direction like the chopper sucked it in and spitted it out again.

Comment

Originally posted by SunChaser
                          Iqaluit... Far out!
                          satellite internet... even more far out :-)
                          I guess smb is paying you for doing this to your selves.

Serverlogs don't belong on forums like this. Keep it on your clan/server-webpage or use PM.

Yesterday I flew the J-10 and more than once my missiles went straight trough the air-vent of the choppers. Thats what I saw. The missile even changed direction like the chopper sucked it in and spitted it out again.
                          Uh.. You shouldn't even use missiles on Choppers, only use the mg on the plane, lol.

Comment

i'll go in there with you sloi so you can fly me and we can rape all those scrubs <3

Comment

So you are totally quitting this game Sloi when you'll move? Well multiplayer then.

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                                Wow this is so interesting.. How about this damn thread gets removed quickly cause it's a load of something. Humiliating someone on a forum I'm fifteen and even I'm not that immature and I still have to grow up.

Luckily I can't even visit because I'm in Europe else I would have avoided this server at all costs.

I feel sorry for Sloi.
                                Don't feel sorry for me bud, I think it's hilarious that he'd go to such a length to attempt humiliating me. I'm actually helping to keep this thread alive in the hopes everyone sees it: that way, he'll realize how pointless it was to do this.

Originally posted by KMT
                                So you are totally quitting this game Sloi when you'll move? Well multiplayer then.
                                Well, the satellite internet infrastructure up there doesn't support gaming because the latencies are too high. Quick example: friend pinged a fast BF2 server for me from Iqaluit... 650 ping. Awesome :laugh:

Forced retirement indeed. I'm sure plenty of people will be happy, one extra free chopper for sale!

Comment

Working...
                                X