This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sloi no likey our server?

Now there's a thought ^^ I had to clear my pm's out, didn't realise I had hit 100.

Send me the BR sloi.

Comment

Nimbob I don't ever recall you ever saying anything nice to anyone in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        You could download the BR?
        The first-person viewpoint is not available on BattleRecorder, right? I've already thought of that... not very useful when I want to show you what *I* was seeing at the time. In any case, I have to go... I'll be back later this afternoon when this thread will have transformed into a cluster****.

Originally posted by Nimbob
        Here's a stroke of genius. Right, why don't you just send him a PM instead of dragging this through here as though everyone is going to be interested?
        You misunderstand: his was an attempt to humiliate me. Otherwise, he would've inquired about my displeasure with R2's server through other means. Making it public just draws more attention...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
          How many god-forsaken advertisements does your server need? Are the players so dense that you believe they will forget which server they're on without the constant reminders?

Christ, and I thought xtra were bad..
          ??? Now that just makes no sense at all....

Originally posted by Sloi
          The first-person viewpoint is not available on BattleRecorder, right? I've already thought of that... not very useful when I want to show you what *I* was seeing at the time. In any case, I have to go... I'll be back later this afternoon when this thread will have transformed into a cluster****.

You misunderstand: his was an attempt to humiliate me. Otherwise, he would've inquired about my displeasure with R2's server through other means. Making it public just draws more attention...

Honestly I think your comments on the server were what humiliated you. You come off as a complete fool who lacks self control and dignity to handle things as an adult. I do suppose that this is a handy little reminder of your foolishness as well as way to continue to make you like an ***. But honeslty HKS had nothing to do with it, it's all you bud.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
            How many god-forsaken advertisements does your server need? Are the players so dense that you believe they will forget which server they're on without the constant reminders?

Christ, and I thought xtra were bad..
            Go back to your corner, no one pulled your chain did they? Doesn't look like a advertisement. HKS hasn't even been on the site in months until recently.

Originally posted by Sloi

Why try to make a inquiry though PM when 99.9% of the people come here first and ***** and complain. Never come to us, so why not join in in the fun here?
            HKS merely beat you too it. Cause the way you kept on in the server, I am sure you would have came here and cried anyways.

Really we have had all types of complaints, mainly rules issues of the server. But I have never heard such horse**** about latencies.

Blaming the server for either your performance or your pc,internet issues.

Hell its never the game or the dodgy coding.

Really you need to meet {pdx}pyrosee cause he is the best gunner i have seen. He has made plenty of videos from our server with the BR.

Just reading the game chat and your posts here, I see your just really full of yourself and its really entertaining to read.

All servers have the same game installed, the specs of servers are the only difference I would understand if our server had crappy specs, but it is top of the line server.
            It could never be your PC, or connection from you and the server. Or should I dare say your uber l33t solo skills.
            I know ,I know they where hacking, thats it. Its not the server, or you or your PC. I have figured it out. So lets throw the hacking card in.

Might as well point the fingers elsewhere. Cause its so easy to do.

Comment

Why are you posting chat logs on a public forum?

Comment

I just found and watched half of the BR from that round. From what I saw your shots missed and didn't go straight through the heli. I'll watch the other half tomorrow.

http://www.r2clan.com/Downloads/sloi.bf2demo (right click save target as)
                Put this BR demo in the following location:
                My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

To play, load up BF2, click on the community tab and you should see it as a downloaded BR file named sloi.bf2demo in the right hand column.

Comment

This is actually entertaining.

Seriously i can read this thread or 1 of the million about the same crap day in and day out...
                  nothing is better when you guys get in spats over the forums

Best line IMO...the whole jesus you guys cant get a flag thing LOL.
                  More descriptive would problably be something along the lines of "Jesus, Im standing here waiting for a chopper and no one is trying to get flags"..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine

More descriptive would problably be something along the lines of "Jesus, Im standing here waiting for a chopper and no one is trying to get flags"..lol.

I was going to mention that :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                      This is actually entertaining.

Seriously i can read this thread or 1 of the million about the same crap day in and day out...
                      nothing is better when you guys get in spats over the forums

Indeed.

Now go play so you promote.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
                        Nimbob I don't ever recall you ever saying anything nice to anyone in these forums.
                        Haha, I'm lovely really.

Comment

I've played on R2 before and I can say the latency really sucks.
                          People over there will kick/ban for my playstyle (which includes basic Tk-ing/redlining) as well.

Best solution? Don't play in there.

Comment

whats his name in game on this BR demo?

Comment

'Playstyle' you say, interesting way of justifying it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>AH_AXE
                                Honestly I think your comments on the server were what humiliated you. You come off as a complete fool who lacks self control and dignity to handle things as an adult. I do suppose that this is a handy little reminder of your foolishness as well as way to continue to make you like an ***. But honeslty HKS had nothing to do with it, it's all you bud.
                                um, its just a game. Besides everyone has a bad day once in a while.

*****Do not recruit or answer recruiting questions on this server. This is Raging Rebels Recruiting server only*****
                                seriously, why are clans so afraid of recruiting on a public server?
                                "Crunch's First Officer"
                                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                                X