BF2 will live longer than 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 will live longer than 2142?

2142 wont be setting any records, its quite simply too far out to be liked as much as the more normal games of 42 and bf2.

Heres my predictions on how much the games were played
    Bf42 is now old, that means 4 years
    bfv sucked ill give it 1 year
    Bf2 was very good and will stick around, but ide say its still behind 42. i give it 3 years
    bf2142 i predict to match vietnam, it will be unique but its like a bad idea for a mod that had the money to release... i give it 2 years.

Comment

Re: BF2 will live longer than 2142?

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
      If you preoreded this piece of crap god help you. Everything is bad about this. Extreme lag while fighting in titan. Guns are under powered and CANT HIT **** you can stand perfectly still and let the cross hair go bunch up and shoot and it will come no where near where the center is incept for the support which they ****ed up again seeing now how support is more accurate than the assault class. You have to unlock grenades you cant start with them. Snipers dont do squat but sway all around. Punk buster kicks you out for no reason at all on servers. The titan guns are bugged you can fire 1 shot and it will give a sound for all 8 shots firing then you click again and the other 7 will come out with no sound. You can still get stuck in titan. Gun Ships will still fall through titan. Battle walkers will tend to slide and not walk. Servers are extremely unstable. The client will disconnect you randomly and lose connection. When a titan blows up your sound will crackle because the sound was put together so bad. Well that pretty much somes up the first map of bugs. Have fun canceling your pre orders unless you bought from EA and now you cant

LOL. For go ds sake dont listen to this guy. I havent found any of that to be true. Im not even joking. I havent hadeven ONE of those things happen, with the exception of the sniper swaying, and it sure as hell does not make them useless lol. I hate people like this.

Comment

Working...
      X