Swearing In Battlefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swearing In Battlefield

I ****ing love cursing my *** off while playing BF2. It's part of the ****ing game, ****heads.

Comment

F**kin Eh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meanmachine87
        How many people would say that swearing in BF2 is fine. my personal view is that if the game is rated 16+ (which it is in the UK) then surely server admins cant administer kicks for people cursing on servers. I personally dont swear like a trooper on servers but i still think that kicking someone for saying b****r or b*****d doesnt make any sense.

one opinion is that kids play the game, well first of all, shouldnt the parents understand that their kid is playing a game which is 16+ and from what some people have said, it is of children of as young as 8 years old that play. surely the parents have to realise that the child will be playing in an online envirionment where there, ultimately, sweearing will occur.

other peoples views...

please reply
        In the US its rated T for teen which means 13 and up. I think the server owner should be the on who decides not the people who play it for free. You dont walk into another persons house and then get mad at them if they dont have the type of beer you drink.

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
          Ha! Don't be mad simply because I speak the truth. If you're taking the side of those dreamers, I guarantee I'm more Canadian than you can ever hope to be.
          I see that you have chosen this special time to make a complete idiot of yourself...and really, it would be rude of me to stop you.

Please continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
            Today:

Lol...Wasn't really an abusive admin though, more like people complaining to an ignorant admin..

Haha thats a keeper
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

You're not worth my time, Skwurl.

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
                You're not worth my time, Skwurl.
                ROTFLCOPTER.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                  One thing I never understood, is why you would have a ****ing swear filter on a war game... and on top of that, it is 16+ or something like that... so...

It's not like it's something no one ever hears.
                  I fully agree.

Now and then I'll play on a Russian or some other obscure
                  European server where they don't speak much English.

Two servers in particular piss me off as they always load
                  the best players on one side and never rotate the maps.

Then I really let fly at them telling them what a bunch of inbred
                  ***** they are.:laugh:

Gets it off your chest.

BF2 is supposed to be a war game. Wars have soldiers.
                  Ever heard of soldiers not swearing? People are always complaining
                  how unrealistic BF2 is. Let's make it more real and cuss as much
                  as you want.:evil:

=AAF=The Spaniard

Comment

fukin' a. its war btch.
                    xfire: chodda
                    steam: w0ofz

Comment

HA! Russians. You guys havent been in a squad full of Russians? Lucky me I know the language. They spit out obscenities faster than any other nation.

I believe in laid back gaming environment. Emotions start to pump and youre immersed. Swearing and such is only natural. Aslong as its not aimed at anyone as a direct insult, I believe it would be OK to NOT to have swearing filters enabled.

Comment

Glad everyone has an opinion, but it's up to the server owner's. You should follow server rules, or find another server.

Comment

Working...
                        X