X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Infantry only, and grenades..

Originally posted by killaya77
    Agreed.

they should limit killing to every 5 seconds as well...

Comment

The problem is that vehicles point whores are afraid that IO point whores are going to be more successful in gathering points, so they are trying to outlaw this mode.
      It doesn't matter if some people like it, all they want is their perfect stats not becoming meaningless or being threatened by IO stats.
      This is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
        The problem is that vehicles point whores are afraid that IO point whores are going to be more successful in gathering points, so they are trying to outlaw this mode.
        It doesn't matter if some people like it, all they want is their perfect stats not becoming meaningless or being threatened by IO stats.
        Whatever man. Look at my stats, far from perfect.
        vBF2 karkand 24/7 is a stats whorefest, which is why I don't play it.
        Now we have IO rather than see it also be a stats whorefest that I'd rather not be a part of, why not fix the whoring and have a genuine alternative game mode that those who genuinely want team based groundpounding can enjoy?

Comment

karkand is crapy IO but other maps are fun in 32 player size

p.s. do you guys wear skirts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
            Exactly right. And you can tell just by lookin at their stats.

Comment

Working...
            X