Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is relesed?

Will probably play it but won't necessarily like it...

Comment

Maybe we could make a Star Wars mod for BF2142.

I'd love to play as Boba Fett.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
        Maybe we could make a Star Wars mod for BF2142.

I'd love to play as Boba Fett.
        There is one in development. "First Strike" I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          There is one in development. "First Strike" I think.
          Guess I have a reason to get BF2142 now.

Comment

Originally posted by teku
            will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?
            ok i know that i type the wrong letter:released
            but i can't change it
            Yes I think BF2142 is worse than BF2..

Comment

Furure games are not for me, more of World War 2 - present. Futuristic games are kind of fun but plot and all makes no sense, and so i dont enjoy them as much. BTW make a poll out of this. Wont be wasting my money on 21142 anyways, got college to do.

Comment

ill be playing too many other good games,

i dont buy crap mods like 2142

i download good ones - that is if i even pld bf2 anymore, too many ctds anyways

Comment

Yes..I don't plan on buying 2142 and won't give EA/Dice another $50

Comment

I am leaning towards not getting it. The consenus around the boards that have postings from some of the testers is that it isn't very good.
                    As for the in game ads, I wouldn't be surprised if the 1.4 patch enables them for BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud
                      I am leaning towards not getting it. The consenus around the boards that have postings from some of the testers is that it isn't very good.
                      As for the in game ads, I wouldn't be surprised if the 1.4 patch enables them for BF2.
                      Maybe that's why 1.4 is taking so long?

Comment

I probably wont get it. futuristic games aren't for me...i love the WW2 era and current.

Comment

I will be getting 2142 and still play BF2

Sooo many of you think its SOO bad, Its a BETA folks! Yesterday I had a fulll 2hrs straight of 2142. No CTD, No Lag , Nothing. I loved it, you ppl dont give anything a chance. Like 2142 and 1.4

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s
                            I will be getting 2142 and still play BF2

Sooo many of you think its SOO bad, Its a BETA folks! Yesterday I had a fulll 2hrs straight of 2142. No CTD, No Lag , Nothing. I loved it, you ppl dont give anything a chance. Like 2142 and 1.4
                            Just a reminder, we've already had 1.4 pulled back from us, WEEKS ago.

We're understandably pissed off about that. Most of the yokels here have no reason to be angry about 2142 though, that much I can agree with you on.

Comment

Wont be getting 2142, hubby played Beta and all i can say is , ooh oooh, what a load of bollocks , i would rather watch paint dry. (but the kiddies into star trek will love it )

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                                Just a reminder, we've already had 1.4 pulled back from us, WEEKS ago.

We're understandably pissed off about that. Most of the yokels here have no reason to be angry about 2142 though, that much I can agree with you on.
                                Lucky for me, I was just stating a fact about a 'general consensus.'

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Working...
                                X