Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?

will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?
    ok i know that i type the wrong letter:released
    but i can't change it

Re: will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is relesed?

yes .. and i never will play bf 2142 btw

Comment

I wont even be getting 2142 so yes ill play Battlifeild 2. nosense paying Ea/Dice 50$ when i can get a better mod for free. YES 2142 IS A MOD THEY JUST CHARGE 50$ FOR IT AND MAKE IT A STANDALONE.

Comment

Yes, i won't even be getting 2142.

Comment

Not even getting 2142... *lol*

Comment

Yes I'll still be playing BF2 as I don't plan on getting BF2142 because it doesn't look all that great.

Comment

but will there be less server than before?

Comment

ill definitley still play bf2 i dunno about 2142 though.

Comment

will be playing both, and other games I still play, like Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by teku
                    but will there be less server than before?

Probably not 2142 will probably have less servers then BF2.

Comment

As a beta tester for 2142 I can quite simply say that BF2 itself has no competition from 2142. In it's current state, 2142 doesn't qualify as a full game (some might dispute this claim, but to put it in perspective, PoE2 has more vehicles AND weapons <THESE ARE THINGS EASILY DISCOVERED FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITES, DONT TRY AND ****ING TELL ME IM BREAKING THE NDA>) and as such, is not worth US $50.

Additionally: 2142 is going to have dynamic advertising integrated into it. Prepare for popups of random **** from companies like Coca Cola, even thought we're look at 140ish years into the future.

I would discuss my other main concerns about 2142, but I'm not allowed to.

Don't worry about 2142, it'll flop, IMO.

{edit} 666th post! It was made of PURE EVIL!

Comment

So far the general consensus is that BF 2142 is to BF2; as BF:V is to BF1942.

I'll try it. Thats about it.

Comment

I tested the beta. I agree with that the game is in still beta but i dont like those type of games. so I guess ill be playing bf2 until punkbuster stops supporting it.

Comment

yes .. and i never will play bf 2142 btw
                            ill definitley still play bf2 i dunno about 2142 though.
                            I wont even be getting 2142 so yes ill play Battlifeild 2. nosense paying Ea/Dice 50$ when i can get a better mod for free. YES 2142 IS A MOD THEY JUST CHARGE 50$ FOR IT AND MAKE IT A STANDALONE.
                            Yes, i won't even be getting 2142.
                            Not even getting 2142... *lol*
                            Yes I'll still be playing BF2 as I don't plan on getting BF2142 because it doesn't look all that great.
                            LOL plp...U know you r all gonna get it. Stop hiding behind your fingers. World used that kind of words regarding bf1942 and bf2. Of course the 1942 servers now are limited to minimum.

will be playing both, and other games I still play, like Oblivion
                            Thats the words to use...

Comment

Luckily BF2142 is just a shift in gameplay. From a more vehicular towards more infantry focused gameplay. Im not talking about numbers, but about their effectiveness on the battlefield. Im probably just going to keep the demo as POE2 will be the next step over BF2 for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X