Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is relesed?

Originally posted by snipers
    LOL plp...U know you r all gonna get it. Stop hiding behind your fingers. World used that kind of words regarding bf1942 and bf2. Of course the 1942 servers now are limited to minimum.

Thats the words to use...
    THe reason people stoped playing Bf1942 was that tehy wanted to see modern combat and BF2 had better graphics. From what ive seen 2142 does not have much better graphics unless you play BF2 on low. And why should I get it?

The reason i think 2142 will flop IS THAT IT SUCKS!

Comment

YEA YEA YEA everyone says they will not buy 2142.... patooty.... these same lamers wil be the first ones in the store standing in line for something new. Everyone knows that BF2 is getting old and it's time to move on...

Comment

Originally posted by teku
        will you still play battlefield2 after battlefield 2142 is released?
        ok i know that i type the wrong letter:released
        but i can't change it
        just look at how many people are still playing bf42 / bfv

Comment

I have 20+ years of gaming experience under my belt and I can conclusively without a doubt that BF2142 is without a doubt a lesser game than BF2. They botched so many gameplay elements in BF2142 it's near unplayable and the whole game has become one giant gimmick, Now who knows maybe 10 patches down the road they'll fix all the horrible mistakes they've made but by then Quake Wars/Teamfortress 2/Crysis/UT2007 will be released and the Battlefield series will have been dealt the death blow.

The "dynamic ingame advertisements" alone is enough motiviation for me not to play or buy Battlefield 2142 but add on to that the horrible gameplay changes and it's pretty much a non-brainer to skip this game.

DICE should wise up and take the handful of gameplay improvements they put in 2142 (game browser, different game modes, rank item selections) and incorporate it in the BF2 and maybe they'll be able continue supporting a large and healthy selection of ranked servers.

Comment

Yes i will

Comment

I have the beta for 2142 and it's not my cup of tea.

I think I'll have my hands full with bf2 and PoE2 and I have no plans of buying 2142.

Comment

BF2 for me.....untill maybe everyone switches to 2142....and it's fairly bug-free

Maybe..

Comment

I'll try out the demo but doubt it will change my mind about the game, bf2 is way more fun and is not based on who has the most unlocks.
                  The streaming of ad's ingame is just another reason for me to try out other companys games.

I dont see why DICE is going with streaming ad's ingame, they make enough money off the expansion packs and booster packs to cover the cost of making this game.
                  Most companys give crap they put in booster packs for free and yet dice still wants to make more money off us.

I'm waiting to see how QW:ET is before i buy my next game, to me it looks like wolf-ET meets BF2.

BF2 > 2142 once demo is out you will see why.

Comment

Originally posted by Timewarp
                    YEA YEA YEA everyone says they will not buy 2142.... patooty.... these same lamers wil be the first ones in the store standing in line for something new. Everyone knows that BF2 is getting old and it's time to move on...
                    BF2 is getting old THATS WHY WE HAVE FREE MODS. PoE2 is new and in febuary those who like WW2 games will have FH. Dconn will also be out soon.

between those 3 mods i think i will be entertained and dosnt cost me a dime.

Comment

most of u guys are basing ur oppinons off of the beta. shame shame. u guys know it wont be nothing like the beta when it goes retail. how can u even make a judgement call like that. also its only 50 bucks. thats like a drop in the bucket well for me it is anyways. also most of u guys rag on EA bout how bad they are and they are just money grubbers. i guarantee that every one of u that was put in there shoes u would do the same thing. try to make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                        most of u guys are basing ur oppinons off of the beta. shame shame. u guys know it wont be nothing like the beta when it goes retail. how can u even make a judgement call like that. also its only 50 bucks. thats like a drop in the bucket well for me it is anyways. also most of u guys rag on EA bout how bad they are and they are just money grubbers. i guarantee that every one of u that was put in there shoes u would do the same thing. try to make more money.
                        Actually, I work for a video game company (I won't say which one LOLOLOL), and I can tell you that retail = a beta build. Retail versions of games are actually beta builds that the company feels comfortable shipping.

Comment

YES......cause I ain't buying BF2142. And I'm basing that opinion on beta BF2 (that I've been playing for a year now) and not beta BF2142.

QW:ET FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
                            Actually, I work for a video game company (I won't say which one LOLOLOL), and I can tell you that retail = a beta build. Retail versions of games are actually beta builds that the company feels comfortable shipping.
                            but im pretty sure 2142 wont be anything like it is now at build 2

Comment

I WILL NEVER BUY BF2142 NO,NAH,NEVER.

The way the community is treated by EA,why anyone would go out and buy another EA product is beyond me.

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                              BF2 is getting old THATS WHY WE HAVE FREE MODS. PoE2 is new and in febuary those who like WW2 games will have FH. Dconn will also be out soon.

between those 3 mods i think i will be entertained and dosnt cost me a dime.
                              Bf2 wouldnt get old if it had decent updates/more maps /unlocks / new features ,but there not going to do that are they because theres no money to be made.Pure and simple.

Comment

Hell ya I wont even get close to 2142 BF2 all the way

Comment

Working...
                                X