Is this server legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this server legal?

Your all moaning ****ers just play the game your own way if your happy play it if not go and play WOW or somthing.

As long as that server is being paid for butt out and mind your own business.

Comment

This isn't an ROE or Indian Scout issue, it is part of the server policies mandated by EA. In theory, it shouldn't even be an issue if these settings are "hard-coded". They can be adjusted, which in turn should cause their rank status to change.

Something to be aware of with Ranked Servers is that they will have a number of settings hard-coded so that users cannot adjust them. These settings were all set as below to keep the competition on Ranked servers balanced across all providers.

Min Players: 16
      sv.password = empty string. Ranked servers may not be password protected. Ranked servers are intended to be available to all players.
      sv.numPlayersNeededToStart = (6 for maxPlayers 16, 10 for 32, 10 for 64)
      sv.spawnTime 15
      sv.manDownTime 15
      sv.ticketRatio 100
      sv.teamRatioPercent 100
      sv.punkBuster 1

Comment

Originally posted by yonton228
        First off, I am a regular on this server as well as the other servers they run. It is not being run for "high points" it is being run because it is fun as hell. Yes its fast paced, yes some people do get high scores, however was that the orignal plan NO. It was set up like this to be fun so people can enjoy the game. I normally never get above 30 ish points unless I am in armor. So to all you people complaining like little babies plz STFU unless you know the facts. Unlike many other servers that dont care what goes on, this server does. If someone is hotel glitching they are handled promptly. If people tk on ANY of there servers they are handled, first they are kicked, and if they come back and continue to do it they are not allowed to come back.

I have played on many servers where the admins will kick/ban you for pwning them. This server...The admins could give a damn if you pwn them, as long as you have a good time doing so and not be an asshat ie: tk and just being an overall asshat everything is fine. So plz before you rush to judgment get your facts straight. So if you want a good time having a good battle check out their servers.

FF is turned off how can you tk some one on this sever? One guy put 4 packs of c4 right by me trying to the " rocket marine " thing and not one pt of damage. And you siad its fun? its not fun the endless nad spaming and the whole rocket marine thing makes it blow.

Comment

FF is turned off how can you tk some one on this sever? One guy put 4 packs of c4 right by me trying to the " rocket marine " thing and not one pt of damage. And you siad its fun? its not fun the endless nad spaming and the whole rocket marine thing makes it blow.
          First off plz learn how to read! I never specified the #2 server. I stated the following
          If someone is hotel glitching they are handled promptly. If people tk on ANY of there servers they are handled, first they are kicked, and if they come back and continue to do it they are not allowed to come back.
          Second, opinions are like a-holes eh if you dont like it dont play there.

Comment

TKs can and do happen on an FF off server. If you set a road mine, teammate rolls up to mine but gets out just before the mine, car hits mine and explodes, it will kill the teamate standing next to the car. Generally anything that normally is treated as a road kill from a friendly vehicle exploding near a friendly (not getting run over) will result in a TK. This usually happens when people are trying to escape out of a vehicle before they die, chopper/plane collissions etc.

Comment

Originally posted by yonton228
              First off plz learn how to read! I never specified the #2 server. I stated the following

Second, opinions are like a-holes eh if you dont like it dont play there.

Yeah , I read the whole post, Jackass. Thanks for be so nice about it. If you had read MY WHOLE POST! you would have found I also go to " Rubber ducky 1" every time I can get in. Also you should learn to not contradict your self . You open up with: " First off, I am a regular on this server …." and then go on to contradict yourself . So buddy, learn how to think clear and the type those clear thoughts out.
              Why do I get the feeling I'm yelling at a spoiled 10 year old.
              In the end were having an argument about " In my opinionyour opinion
              is wrong!" and by the way MY Opinion is always right. Buddy.

Originally posted by Older-OMO
              TKs can and do happen on an FF off server. If you set a road mine, teammate rolls up to mine but gets out just before the mine, car hits mine and explodes, it will kill the teamate standing next to the car. Generally anything that normally is treated as a road kill from a friendly vehicle exploding near a friendly (not getting run over) will result in a TK. This usually happens when people are trying to escape out of a vehicle before they die, chopper/plane collissions etc.
              Thanks for explaining it. Unlike the person I asked, Who felt the need to yell at me! I still get the felling that the reason he's so touch about this ..... Well I don't have any proof.So what’s the point?

Comment

Also you should learn to not contradict your self . You open up with: " First off, I am a regular on this server …." and then go on to contradict yourself .
                Ok, how did I contradict myself asshat?

Comment

stay on topic, post nicely, or this thread will go away

Comment

*sigh* Well. I would be more then happy to tell you how you did it but, it looks like we got a time out by the admins. Unless the admins want to give the right to ***** at you and make you look like an ***... Thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by ROE|IndianScout
                      I didnt write this version of the ROE, take it up with EA..
                      He doesn't make the rules, he just enforces them

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
                        Jesus anouther novel about "the rules". How freakin gay is this? Its a freakin game people, who gives a sh**. Oh wait I know, all the point whores care. Why because someone else is getting points in a way that you dont agree with. Again who give a f***!?

People ***** about the points, say they dont care about the points, ***** about the ROE, say F*** the ROE. ITS A GAME!!!!!! Fuc*in play it and STFU. Abolish the idiotic points and ranks and lets get back to f**kin playing.

As for the snitches who run and tell their moms "That guy is playing in a server they shouldnt be" or " That servers running a config they shouldnt", you should get your punk as*es kicked for being such little rat bitc*es. In the real world, which evidently many of you have no clue about, you would catch quite the beat down for being such bi**es. Its ok here though in your safe little virtual world. F**kin nobs.
                        Obviously your post wasn't, Censored by God LMAO

Agree with some of the major points of your post though, people need to stop worrying about points and each little rule and just play the game and have fun. Isn't this why you brought it?

Comment

Working...
                        X