Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this server legal?

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
    U got it backwards. 64 players on a 16 player map is a ton of points. With everyone concentrated in such a small area, u can gain many points in matter of minutes. 100 points in hour is turned into 100 points in 30 minutes.
    Now, 16 players, on a 64 player map? Thats stupid. The points are really low.
    i got over 160 points on a 64 map with 16 players.

Comment

i havent read the rules!!!

Comment

I think the majority of people in this thread are missing the real reason I posted this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE MAP IS 16 MAN KARKAND, 64 TOTAL PLAYERS, and INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL 100 ticket's there are 300 TICKETS. This creates a gigantic frag fest making for crazy scores in a super fast amount of time.

Comment

Ticket count is based on map size with minor adjustments based on the map and game type (assault, double assault, head on, etc.)

16 player map 100 tickets (approx depending on map)
          32 player map 200 tickets (approx depending on map)
          64 player map 300 tickets (approx depending on map)

Obviously a 16 player map with 300 tickets means the ticket ratio has been changed. Clearly a violation of the game mechanics for a ranked server. It would essentially make for lots of CQC over an exended period of time. 64 players on a 16 player map should end fairly quickly, the change is intended to lengthen the game, essentially leading to more points for all.

Comment

Why does every moan about this stuff its on the server menu if its illegal by whatever ****y screwed up rule then get it off off there. Ea need to pull there finger out and get rid of these servers they made the rules they should enforce it by not whiping peoples stat but by closing these servers down. sorry rant over

Comment

Doesnt EA mention the ROE in the EULA (ya know the thing you dont read just click accept)

But hey this is why I like unranked custom maps and mods

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
                This server should be shut down then. Why is it one of the top 20 ranked BF2 Servers....just so people can get reset?
                static u ****ing snitch

Comment

oh pink why dont you just go eat something. lmao =D

Comment

First off, I am a regular on this server as well as the other servers they run. It is not being run for "high points" it is being run because it is fun as hell. Yes its fast paced, yes some people do get high scores, however was that the orignal plan NO. It was set up like this to be fun so people can enjoy the game. I normally never get above 30 ish points unless I am in armor. So to all you people complaining like little babies plz STFU unless you know the facts. Unlike many other servers that dont care what goes on, this server does. If someone is hotel glitching they are handled promptly. If people tk on ANY of there servers they are handled, first they are kicked, and if they come back and continue to do it they are not allowed to come back.

I have played on many servers where the admins will kick/ban you for pwning them. This server...The admins could give a damn if you pwn them, as long as you have a good time doing so and not be an asshat ie: tk and just being an overall asshat everything is fine. So plz before you rush to judgment get your facts straight. So if you want a good time having a good battle check out their servers.

Comment

Originally posted by yonton228
                      First off, I am a regular on this server as well as the other servers they run. It is not being run for "high points" it is being run because it is fun as hell. Yes its fast paced, yes some people do get high scores, however was that the orignal plan NO. It was set up like this to be fun so people can enjoy the game. I normally never get above 30 ish points unless I am in armor. So to all you people complaining like little babies plz STFU unless you know the facts. Unlike many other servers that dont care what goes on, this server does. If someone is hotel glitching they are handled promptly. If people tk on ANY of there servers they are handled, first they are kicked, and if they come back and continue to do it they are not allowed to come back.

I have played on many servers where the admins will kick/ban you for pwning them. This server...The admins could give a damn if you pwn them, as long as you have a good time doing so and not be an asshat ie: tk and just being an overall asshat everything is fine. So plz before you rush to judgment get your facts straight. So if you want a good time having a good battle check out their servers.
                      Damn straight. Im a regular on this server too and i know all the admins. They could care less about high points. Its all about the fun and the c4.

Comment

Remeber this ""We do permit map sizes to be defined independently of maximum players" from EA, as long as you dont restrict flag caps, armor etc... the 16 players on a 64 slot server is LEGAL

Comment

Originally posted by ROE|IndianScout
                          nope it's not legal, it's designed for high points. if the tickets had been left to the normal 100, then it would of been fine..

Why doesnt EA just make it imposible to use this option??? Instead of trying to track down these servers that you seem to have a problem with why dont you just ask EA to take away the option of making a 64 man map 16 player.

Comment

Jesus anouther novel about "the rules". How freakin gay is this? Its a freakin game people, who gives a sh**. Oh wait I know, all the point whores care. Why because someone else is getting points in a way that you dont agree with. Again who give a f***!?

People ***** about the points, say they dont care about the points, ***** about the ROE, say F*** the ROE. ITS A GAME!!!!!! Fuc*in play it and STFU. Abolish the idiotic points and ranks and lets get back to f**kin playing.

As for the snitches who run and tell their moms "That guy is playing in a server they shouldnt be" or " That servers running a config they shouldnt", you should get your punk as*es kicked for being such little rat bitc*es. In the real world, which evidently many of you have no clue about, you would catch quite the beat down for being such bi**es. Its ok here though in your safe little virtual world. F**kin nobs.

Comment

Damn straight. Im a regular on this server too and i know all the admins. They could care less about high points. Its all about the fun and the c4.
                              Rgr that dark!

Comment

I haven't had BF2CC access since changing clans, but last time I did back in March, you couldn't rank a server with anything other than a 100 ticket ratio. I see on Gamemonitor that this one is 100 on the ratio, so WTF is the issue? A 300 ratio shouldn't be able to be ranked, AFAIK.

Comment

Working...
                                X