X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of Rank

Lots of peeps say rank means nothing

However it seems to have some small real value to some, 1 clan (I won't emberass them) offered me "free admin" to leave |SI|, & join their clan, they said, "We need a general in our clan"

I respectfully declined, they said, "Doesn't |SI| have enough generals?"

I told them I was loyal to |SI|

rotflmao

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Re: Value of Rank

Well i dont think it matters at all, and i dont see why any clan would even think in that way, rank doesnt mean skill, all it means is time IMO.

Comment

never mind.

Comment

wow...well i guess rank has no meaning cuz theres no command structure and a "general" usually has no advantage over a sergeant ...

Comment

I think clans would love someone that displays they have a lot of time to give, I know this was one of the requirements when picking an admin in another game I used to play.

Comment

Still, it's probably the easiest way to see if someone is good. You can't deny that, on average, someone that has played the game for 1000 hours is better than someone that's played it for 200 or so hours.

I reckon autobalance should work on rank.

Just look at this, lmfao:

Comment

Anyone spending that much time playing a game needs to get a Life. The only advanage to high Rank is ego. Personaly I would think a General would be a search and destroy target for everyone on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Retuner
                never mind.
                What is your point, guy has a screenie of himself killin' me 1 time, & he had to sneak into the server under a different name w/ out telling me after I challenged him to get that screenie, that means nothing

I thought you guys would have long ago deleted that "embarassment"

ROTFLMAO

I have died 41,000+ times

I have also killed 88,000+ times

How is your e-penis doing?

peace

Comment

Indeed, rank means nothing more than time spent, in the same way as honor in AA, you cannot guage a player's skill off rank.

Scort.

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
                    Still, it's probably the easiest way to see if someone is good. You can't deny that, on average, someone that has played the game for 1000 hours is better than someone that's played it for 200 or so hours.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3...9215734zp4.png
                    Ah.. That hapens a lot lately I love it when Clans are Teamstacking you see all the clantags appearing in one team

I mostly play at [WRC] if you try to Teamswitch you'll get your arse banned/kicked

Still don't get why people are putting their names under every post they make.. *

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
                      What is your point, guy has a screenie of himself killin' me 1 time, & he had to sneak into the server under a different name w/ out telling me after I challenged him to get that screenie, that means nothing

I thought you guys would have long ago deleted that "embarassment"

ROTFLMAO

I have died 41,000+ times

I have also killed 88,000+ times

How is your e-penis doing?

peace

my e-penis is comming a little short today.
                      and lieing doesn't help because that guy invited you many times for battle.

but didn't get response so he just came by.

BIG REMINDER ABOUT THE TOPIC, BASECAMPERS UNITE: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ght=Basecamper
                      http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90034

your e-penis is going well right.

also guy called Terroser and ingame Krysiss
                      shame he is bannend lol (lots of flaming) Terroser vs SEREAILBUTCHER
                      I say Terroser has better stats(kryssis)

a quote from the topic:

Originally posted by Terroser
                      you got ownd by me with a ping of 140 avarge...
                      and my ping at homeland is 20 avarge

So as you can see. stats don't say everything.
                      I jsut don't play much as you but still I can compete with you.

I didn't know who said it, when I most come back, when I played much as SERAILBUTCHER, but this pictures telling you, that I don't have to play freaking 1100 hours to compare myself with him and that I'm not a freaking ordinary noob

by they way no armor or something only pure infrantry skills.

and this was my favorite action on the moders server
                      yea that guy is bannend, dunno why

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        wow...well i guess rank has no meaning cuz theres no command structure and a "general" usually has no advantage over a sergeant ...
                        1. I can @ my discretion "remove" a "deadbeat" commander @ the beginning of the next round

"You are being relieved of duty, for gross incompetence, & dereliction of duty"

Invaluable!!

2. Free admin?, last time I was admin it cost me $15 a month

peace

Comment

Sad thing is thats happening on nearly every server im on.

BTW ranks does count in some respects i will not follow anyone under the rank of Master Gunnery Sergeant/Sergeant Major (as squad leader). As i think thats the point when youve seen it all and done it all (its all about experience). Honestly though most higher ranks know not to try and shoot an attack heli on wake with the mounted weapon on the rib its not a 50cal and does sod all damage all your doing is saying come kill me to the attack heli crew. Also ive never seen a higher rank stop in there tracks and suddenley start spraying with there ak at j10 thats flying by. And i see that happen all the time with lower ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Retuner
                            my e-penis is comming a little short today.
                            and lieing doesn't help because that guy invited you many times for battle.

but didn't get response so he just came by.

BIG REMINDER ABOUT THE TOPIC, BASECAMPERS UNITE: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ght=Basecamper
                            also guy called Terroser and ingame Krysiss
                            shame he is bannend lol (lots of flaming) Terroser vs SEREAILBUTCHER
                            I say Terroser has better stats(kryssis)

yea that guy was bannebd, dunno why
                            a quote from the topic:

Yeah, you just proved my point, I challenged Terroser, & he came in the game under kryssis

My team beat his team back into the wharehouse, or the factory for a raping of "epic proportion" ALL NIGHT LONG

All he got was a screenie where he snuck, & C4'd me once in revenge

That guy got banned because he was "FULL OF ****"

ps. The truth hurts huh?

peace

Comment

I agree, the more you play the game, the better you become attuned to better ways of doing things. You also start to become skilled in utilising the kits in their appropriate situations, you become quicker to react in certain situations, and you know were to run when the **** goes down!

Comment

Working...
                              X