X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Value of Rank

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
    a quote from the topic:

Yeah, you just proved my point, I challenged Terroser, & he came in the game under kryssis

My team beat his team back into the wharehouse, or the factory for a raping of "epic proportion" ALL NIGHT LONG

All he got was a screenie where he snuck, & C4'd me once in revenge

That guy got banned because he was "FULL OF ****"

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

ps. The truth hurts huh?

peace

he not really. he had sig with his ingame nick

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
      Lots of peeps say rank means nothing

However it seems to have some small real value to some, 1 clan (I won't emberass them) offered me "free admin" to leave |SI|, & join their clan, they said, "We need a general in our clan"

I respectfully declined, they said, "Doesn't |SI| have enough generals?"

I told them I was loyal to |SI|

rotflmao

peace
      I think the fact that you turned down the offer shows that the clan wasnt really worth it. And seriously, if a clan is looking for "generals" then theres something wrong. You dont pick a future wife just because her breast size is big enough. What has happened to the old-skool "trails" and "evaluation periods". I think the question of the value of a rank has been covered before.

As for Terroser, youd find it amusing that Retuner is Terroser.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        I think the fact that you turned down the offer shows that the clan wasnt really worth it. And seriously, if a clan is looking for "generals" then theres something wrong. You dont pick a future wife just because her breast size is big enough. What has happened to the old-skool "trails" and "evaluation periods". I think the question of the value of a rank has been covered before.

what have I to say: It all are all lies rolf

Comment

I would agree that rank does not = skill. It simply is a way to distinguish who has spent a ton of time in the game. There are those who idle as command (I won't name them here) and get plenty of points and time without really playing. They move up the ranks without ever really developing any real "skill" as they did so on the back of others. Names, clan tags and rank mean nothing in the game other than to imply you are associated with a group and may have admin on a server. It's who walk away victorious at the end of the round that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama2
            Anyone spending that much time playing a game needs to get a Life. The only advanage to high Rank is ego. Personaly I would think a General would be a search and destroy target for everyone on the server.
            IT IS!!

A star on your helmet makes you a "high value", "target of opportunity", & even a "prize" to some

I will even admit to being proud to have personally killed half of the top 10 players @ 1 time or another

However, the majority of those that seek me out end up w/ the other 88,000+ ppl of have killed in this game

I can't begin to tell you how many n00b SQUADS I have wiped out because they "had to kill me"

A guy told my clan m8 BLacK_JeSuS that he died 20 times, & killed BJ once, & it was WORTH IT LOL

peace

Comment

@Retuner/krysiss/terrorosa why all the names whats wrong with having just one ???

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                @Retuner/krysiss/terrorosa why all the names whats wrong with having just one ???
                me dunno ask admins :laugh:
                would this be my last words as retuner on this forum? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Retuner
                  me dunno ask admins :laugh:
                  would this be my last words as retuner on this forum? :laugh:
                  lol kk so how many proxies you got left before you cant connect anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield

I like how you compared your clan m8's to a marriage, because I would not leave |SI|for a higher rsanked clan

btw |SI| Spawn Infection is ranked #6 in k/d ratio by BF2Tracker

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplis...id=0&x=15&y=13

To the guy that "still can't figure" why some ppl sign their name @ the bottom of their post

Because it bothers you LOL

peace

Comment

lol kk so how many proxies you got left before you cant connect anymore ?
                      Mah dunno.
                      but i know many proxies can't be used on TBF
                      also proxies not always the answear :laugh:

and now llet us be quit about this subject

Comment

Originally posted by parish
                        I would agree that rank does not = skill. It simply is a way to distinguish who has spent a ton of time in the game. There are those who idle as command (I won't name them here) and get plenty of points and time without really playing. They move up the ranks without ever really developing any real "skill" as they did so on the back of others. Names, clan tags and rank mean nothing in the game other than to imply you are associated with a group and may have admin on a server. It's who walk away victorious at the end of the round that counts.
                        Absolutely

I have been preachin' the win is your most important "personal stat" since I came to this forum

peace

Comment

Sad thing is thats happening on nearly every server im on.

BTW ranks does count in some respects i will not follow anyone under the rank of Master Gunnery Sergeant/Sergeant Major (as squad leader). As i think thats the point when youve seen it all and done it all (its all about experience). Honestly though most higher ranks know not to try and shoot an attack heli on wake with the mounted weapon on the rib its not a 50cal and does sod all damage all your doing is saying come kill me to the attack heli crew. Also ive never seen a higher rank stop in there tracks and suddenley start spraying with there ak at j10 thats flying by. And i see that happen all the time with lower ranks.
                          Some guys start new accounts.

I'll shoot at a attack chopper with the .50 call any day of the weak. If it helps my team take down an attack helo I'm not going to hide to try to protect some precious Kill/death ratio.

It seems like every post by Serial Butcher is always some pissing contest full of braggadocio...tiresome.

Comment

LMFAO! I can't believe terroser is back! Go look at bitvomit's signature, and read the incoherent rant made by him! It's so freaking hilarious!

Comment

In BF2 ranks and awards are way to hyped. Ppl made a big deal out of nothing. EA (or DICE, idk) shouldnt have made awards requirments for promotion. It increases stat padding, and brings annoying smacktards to the game. How many of u here played/play DF:BHD. That game had ranks and awards yet ppl didnt care. Rank = sh!t all. No one constantly looked at the score board to see what rank u were. Its too late now, but BF2142 has gone down the same path as BF2. 43 ranks. Wow, what a reason to buy the game.

Comment

He like a lot of peeps has 1 account to prove he has a high "this", & another acount to prove he has a high "that"

Those accounts are rarely over corporal

It is changin' your name to hide your shamefull past

LOL

peace

Originally posted by Retuner
                                he not really. he had sig with his ingame nick
                                retuner is a prime example of a guy that it didn't matter how many times i killed him, as long as he killed me once

rotflmMFao:laugh:

peace

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                                LMFAO! I can't believe terroser is back! Go look at bitvomit's signature, and read the incoherent rant made by him! It's so freaking hilarious!
                                He "outted" himself LOL

Lieutenant Genral |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Working...
                                X