Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the handling of BF2 affect your future purchase of 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the handling of BF2 affect your future purchase of 2142?

Does the handling of BF2 affect your future purchase of 2142?

Re: Does the handling of BF2 affect your future purchase of 2142?

Yes, and their previous track record has 99% convinced me not to buy 2142.

Comment

Stop with the Bf2 and 2142. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT GAMES.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
        Stop with the Bf2 and 2142. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT GAMES.
        Then I guess your answer is, "No, not at all."

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
          Yes, and their previous track record has 99% convinced me not to buy 2142.
          I agree, I will not buy BF2142

Comment

Hell yes. Its effing rediculous that EA does this to us as loyal customers. Everyone in this community Im sure has put forth many hours in gameplay and money. To have them constantly miss deadlines and blow us aside is unacceptable. 1.4 should have been out days or weeks after 1.3. Yet they waited months. They let people constantly crash from there servers.

I just wish we could all come together and stick it to EA to show them that we are important as customers and gamers.

Comment

bf2 is still an awesome game, despite the bugs. I'll be up for 2142 for sure.

Comment

ye same

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
                  bf2 is still an awesome game, despite the bugs. I'll be up for 2142 for sure.
                  Yes BF2 is an awesoume game, but I've had my more than fair share of problems with CTDs, Server Crashes and other stupid relibaility problems. 2142 doesn't realy interest me too much in its concept anyway.

Comment

yep, prolly gonna dl a pirated ver. before buying it.

Comment

Not a chance, EA are getting no more money for games from me until they sort BF2 out.

Comment

I really like BF2, and nothing really pissed me off, ever

Until 1.3 and crashing servers .. seriously, to me, it's a gamebreaking bug. What really bugs me is they know what causes it, can fix it, but yet, no hotfix or anything for 3 months. I mean, if they didn't realize it's a really critical bug to fix, or just didn't care, either way I don't really dare to buy 2142

Comment

I'm not buying 2142, already tested/played it and it has more problems than bf2 does with 1.3 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
                            Hell yes. Its effing rediculous that EA does this to us as loyal customers. Everyone in this community Im sure has put forth many hours in gameplay and money. To have them constantly miss deadlines and blow us aside is unacceptable. 1.4 should have been out days or weeks after 1.3. Yet they waited months. They let people constantly crash from there servers.

I just wish we could all come together and stick it to EA to show them that we are important as customers and gamers.
                            days or weeks. dude the patch would be just as bad as 1.3, there would of been no work done to it (worth while*) and the few bugs they did fix, would of created 100 other bugs, so i agree that they should keep us better informed about the patchs. But other than that there trying there best. DICE took on a massive project, i dont know anything about coding or writing games, but they probably a bit green to be taking on a project this big. BF2 was an awesome game, and i think 2142 will be just as good or better.

besides i heard somewhere that its another branch of dice working on the patch, so there screwing around with realising it

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
                              I'm not buying 2142, already tested/played it and it has more problems than bf2 does with 1.3 patch.
                              Your Kidding? I know its still in beta stages but even so. I know you've signed a shed load of NDA's over the 2142 beta, so I won't ask specifics. I'd bet there is still red/blue tag bug.

Comment

Working...
                              X