Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the handling of BF2 affect your future purchase of 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does the handling of BF2 affect your future purchase of 2142?

Yep, definitely.
    BF2 has been the best game I have ever played, and EA, in my own opinion, have been great.

Comment

I will buy 2142 and play it and I will kill all

Comment

No, not really. The game still 'functions' for me and as long as the concept is interesting to me, i will probably keep buying them.

Comment

I'll try the demo, see the feedback etc. I had NO problems before 1.3

Comment

2142 will be another whorefest like BF2. there will be dedicated maps that encourage point whoring. like karkand and mashtuur used to be with the BH.

Comment

I'm neutral since I will choose if to buy it or not after I play the demo and not by some videos and previews. The patching issue doesn't bother me much since most games are play tend to be either under-patched or patched badly.

POE2 FTW !

Comment

Sigh, I might have bought 2142 at somepoint. But I am so disinclined to do so now, it is sick. I'll play the beta, but I think I am just going to wear out BF2 and a few of the mods. I'll get 2142 when it drops in price and som great BF2v mods show up for the 2142 engine.

Comment

I might play the demo once just to try out futuristic combat but i will not buy a game from dice again.

Comment

BF2 will have no influence on my purchase of BF2142. Instead, I will consider how the demo plays, site reviews and user reviews, and ratings before buying it. Still, I will get the game when the price drops since it isn't my most anticipated game.

So... yea, not at all.

Comment

i voted neutral, because im going to buy it for sure, and i am really disgruntaled by how bf2 was handled, sux i know.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                        Yes, and their previous track record has 99% convinced me not to buy 2142.
                        Here here, stroll on QWET.

Comment

The demo will only be a accurate depiction of the game untill 1 month later when there has been an anoouncment over at the ea site on the release of patch 1.1 for bf2.

We are exicted to announce a new option for commaners called the Titan drop (titans are the carriers of 2142 correct me if im wrong) you can drop a titan anywhere on the field and it will land on the ground killing all the enemys underneath it. we have also had complants about artilery being too strong so we removed it and gave the commander a diffrent weapon. commanders can now drop an H bomb on an enemy base it kill everything in a 750m radius.

Comment

omfg
                            2142 is soo much fun

Comment

Yes, It has made me weary of what 2142 will offer in the bugs department. :cussing: I'll be looking harder at Quake Wars to see if it offers better gameplay/support. If they can fix BF2 to make it somewhat less frustrating it might swing me back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                                2142 will be another whorefest like BF2. there will be dedicated maps that encourage point whoring. like karkand and mashtuur used to be with the BH.
                                karkand and mastuur dont have BH's, but wasnt that the perk of the game, flying around in an unstopple flying tank?

Comment

Working...
                                X