• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch 1.4 News

I can't even log in ead :hmm:

Comment

Yeh it makes no sense that they would update the downloader with the old patch, although maybe they are trying to piss people off, not unlike DICE or EA lol

Comment

Because someone told me that those 2 1.4 .eam files have in fact been there from last Monday. The update today added those files to my EAD as mine hadn't launched it in weeks.

Maybe someone just forgot to take them off the server. seeing as they didn't appear in the EAD I can understand that.

It's still a newer version than 1.4 BETA 2 (1.1.2925-757.0) so how do you know that this patch isn't the final version?

True but 1.4beta2 wasn't the final beta patch, there was a closed beta after the one that the public last tested. I'm just saying that the patch I download allows me to play on a server that was up and running last Tuesday. So either I have the wrong client patch or the bug that DiCE found doesn't require a new build of the server. AFAIK the 1.4 server patch has already been sent out to the GSP's since last week.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
          Hmmm, well I may have bad news.

Last Monday I found a server (BATTLEFIELD.CZ #3 |City Only| SkyNet) running 1.4 and told everyone that the patch was coming out soon.

Well it seems that the patch I just downloaded has the same version as that server from last week (1.1.2961-793.0) so I think it may be the 'bad' patch that I just downloaded.
          Maybe the server had already the right 1.4 server file installed but ea waited cause the client patch was corrupted.

Comment

just downloading.. i will wait to install later..

there is like 186 people viewing this thread, come on EA don't let us down let this be patch

Comment

i see 207 ppl viewing... lol.... i love this site

Comment

what is the patch out cuz i have no clue what u lot are on about. something about in profile or something lol.

Comment

LOL and i bet everyone is pressing F5 just like i am lol

Comment

its actually growing with each post, i think perhaps all the GUESTS should REGISTER

someone upload EA Downloader to somewhere i wanna have a tinkle

Comment

• Re: Patch 1.4 News

Just updated... the game froze when I changed my sound settings arrgh... had to reset, now renewing shaders. I will test the BH asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                        its actually growing with each post, i think perhaps all the GUESTS should REGISTER

someone upload EA Downloader to somewhere i wanna have a tinkle
                        lol just google EA downloader for a link

Comment

i cant get it from Ea's site

Reason: The Websense category Games is filtered.

URL: http://downloader.ea.com/

Comment

BH can be shot down with 3 AT rockets. But I think they changed the minigun too ............

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                              Hmmm, well I may have bad news.

Last Monday I found a server (BATTLEFIELD.CZ #3 |City Only| SkyNet) running 1.4 and told everyone that the patch was coming out soon.

Well it seems that the patch I just downloaded has the same version as that server from last week (1.1.2961-793.0) so I think it may be the 'bad' patch that I just downloaded.
                              Dont think EA would put a bad patch in EA downloader, anyway thanks for the tip on the files.

Comment

Well if this is the bad patch ur gonna ave to re install bf2

Comment

Working...
                                X