Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: So this is IO..(infantry only)

Originally posted by Turnip
    Well the only real reason why you guys seems to think it sucks other than they will get better stats than you is it will reduce the number of servers you can use, and some crap about hacks or kit imbalances that wont even effect you. I wouldnt say its a pile of sh#t, I would say you need to worry less about stats and play more for fun. Theres still going to be plenty of non IO servers so you should have nothing to worry about if your not a stat whore.
    I could give a rats *** about IO. Im more concerned about the WASTED CODING TIME which would have gone to bug fixes and balance issues...

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip
      Well the only real reason why you guys seems to think it sucks other than they will get better stats than you is it will reduce the number of servers you can use, and some crap about hacks or kit imbalances that wont even effect you. I wouldnt say its a pile of sh#t, I would say you need to worry less about stats and play more for fun. Theres still going to be plenty of non IO servers so you should have nothing to worry about if your not a stat whore.
      You missed about 90% or more of the anti IO argument there.

The only single decent point in favour of IO is that some players may genuinely want squad based IO across all maps.

A very strong argument has been made against IO in general, and I've seen nothing here to make me think twice. Your arguments are simply baseless.

Comment

me and my buddy have been trying like hell to get veteran explosives badge for the last few weeks, Ive come close but just cant seem to get it, he went on an IO server last night and got it first map I believe

Ill stick to my armor

Comment

Working...
        X