Solo Helicopter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Helicopter?

Sometimes I fly solo and I heard that when you swtich to the gunners seat jets can't lock on to you but when I tried I got blown up did this work in a previous patch or something?

Re: Solo Helicopter?

yep they fixed it in 1.3 And anyway good pilots dont use missles to blow you up .

Comment

It worked in previous versions: now it's been set right. Jets and IGLA shouldn't lose their lock because you moved to another position in the vehicle...

Comment

Still I hear people complaining about them missing when people switch seats. However, I don't think it's possible to loose lock when switching to the gunners seat

Comment

Missile lock is broken whenever you switch seats. It has never been fixed, and the only people that insinuate it has, are solo-chopper exploiters that are terrified that their little pet exploit WILL be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
            Missile lock is broken whenever you switch seats. It has never been fixed, and the only people that insinuate it has, are solo-chopper exploiters that are terrified that their little pet exploit WILL be fixed.
            :laugh2: Thanks for the update!

You sound a bit upset though Is it because DICE doesn't consider this to be a "little pet exploit" and therefore haven't changed it?

Comment

dice considers it as an exploit, but literaly cant fix it in the right way.. as always

changing seats ALWAYS breaks the lock. from pilot to gunner and vice versa - when pilot is skilled enough he can, using this EXPLOIT, stay out of the harms way simply changing his position for a 0.0001sec, just to break the lock, and fly away. of couse it doesnt save him form wrath of .50cal..

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
                You're such a broken record. I don't think you could cry any more than you already do about soloers: seriously, you've been deeply affected and it shows in how you reply to threads of this kind. Seek some help bro...

Comment

One more post Sloi, one more post...

Comment

Done.

Satan will rape his little groundpounding butt all the way to the deepest levels of Hell, at which point every lost soul will get its chance to taste his mediocre spirit.

Mouahahahahaaaaaa

Comment

I dont use missles to kill helis unless I know they were very recently used.

The guns are much more efficient.

Comment

Word.

Comment

I also think the Solo Heli tactic is stupid unless there is nobody else to get on with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Kris
                            I also think the Solo Heli tactic is stupid unless there is nobody else to get on with you.
                            You won't think it's stupid when I'm saving the groundpounders and allowing them to cap flags unhindered from armor and helis, essentially winning us the round. Easily more than 80% of the time, flying with unknowns only hinders the good pilot/gunner from truly helping the team and making an asset out of the heli...

Oh, why the f*ck do I bother: only the people worth a damn understand what I'm trying to convey.

Comment

Agreed, solo helo is better than noob pilot/gunner

Comment

Working...
                              X