Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned

Originally posted by roger smith
    as plane whore said, if you dont protect your uncap, you deserve to be raped. man i just wanna punch you.
    :laugh:OMFG that is awsome can I use this quote in my sig holy ****e thats funny.:laugh:

Lamri35UK-it stuck my response up here so this is for you-

Do you understand the rule they banned me for was against ROE therefor elegal. Thats all I want to know? you keep saying they can make up rules. OMG they cant. They can say
    dont swear -ok
    dont cheat-ok
    dont glich- ok
    no arty on uncap-ok
    no droping vihicles in uncap-ok
    no spawnrape-ok
    they cannot say dont bomb are assets cause we are pansy a$$ girls and cant defend them.

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
      Yeah, and all I am saying is that these people CAN make local rules and if you break them you will be kicked or banned. Until Ea/DICE/whoever enforces ROE then we all have to lump it. Seeing as K/P servers STILL exist, I don't think crap admins will be getting an email any time soon, do you ?
      Jeez, i'm not trying to piss people off here, just say it like it actually IS, not how it should be!!
      I quoted myself because perhaps you didn't read it last time.
      READ IT and stop moaning about it FFS

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
        and I take it you recieved your 55,000 plus kills because you like to camp uncaps? Do much carrier bombing with the J-10? How about sitting outside of an uncap in a helicopter mowing every soul that spawns down?
        Nope, I don't like jets or helis. Usually play Kark myself and not in a vehicle and I don't camp, I take flags. =) But when I do play another map, one with a carrier or some uncaps, if some silly person is raping the uncap, I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. In this case, whining doesn't fall into that category.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
          :laugh:OMFG that is awsome can I use this quote in my sig holy ****e thats funny.:laugh:
          go right ahead

Until Ea/DICE/whoever enforces ROE then we all have to lump it.
          you have a valid point.

Comment

DELIVERENCE's server will ban you for bombing assets on carriers or uncappables. its no surprise to see him giving you greif for it either, since he did the same to me.
            you respect their no raping uncaps and dont bomb anyone there, yet they somehow get it into their stupid heads that bombing a uav trailer isnt acceptable, ignoring the fact its usually well away from any spawn points.

Comment

OK hold on I just read the latest ROE, I think I might have to retract my apology check this outhttp://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171 section 2.3.2 Ill quote ROE- anyone who has previously posted about ROE please post what you think about this. Ecpecilly- Deliverance, RocketPunch and Repent

Yes, and you also forgot to quote the rest of that section. Here is the header to the portion you quoted:

Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behaviour or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used.

Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:
              What you posted was an example of a rule that MAY be implemented, it still states that server admins can change and enforce rules providing they do not contravene the RoE.

So, in response, you are still wrong. Server admins can, and do put in place rules as they see fit PROVIDING THEY DO NOT CONTRAVENE THE RoE AND THEY ARE STATED INGAME, OR DURING LOADING. Do you really want someone like IndianScout to come here and proove you wrong? Beleive it or not, most server owners/admins do know the RoE, we have too to ensure we dont waste the £2.5k or $4k odd we spend on our servers a year.

Comment

I got banned the other day cos i killed the admin four times in a row (as infantry). When it came up with the banning it said the old classic reason 'unknown'.

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
                  I got banned the other day cos i killed the admin four times in a row (as infantry). When it came up with the banning it said the old classic reason 'unknown'.
                  Thats a generic message that comes up when using Bf2cc, the actual message should have been displayed in game before you were kicked. Our servers do the same for some reason.

Comment

Nice one Deliverance!

As for Stunt, doesn't matter what the server rules were. You were told about them and decided to respond in an immature way. Just like here when you say that you are going to keep comming back until so and so responds. Well one has and shown what you kinda forgot to include in your quote on the rules. Good ban by the admin!
                    I can only suggest that you get over it and either play on no rules servers or put your money up and rent your own server. Then you can have the kind of play you want.

Originally posted by Deliverance
                    Yes, and you also forgot to quote the rest of that section. Here is the header to the portion you quoted:

What you posted was an example of a rule that MAY be implemented, it still states that server admins can change and enforce rules providing they do not contravene the RoE.

So, in response, you are still wrong. Server admins can, and do put in place rules as they see fit PROVIDING THEY DO NOT CONTRAVENE THE RoE AND THEY ARE STATED INGAME, OR DURING LOADING. Do you really want someone like IndianScout to come here and proove you wrong? Beleive it or not, most server owners/admins do know the RoE, we have too to ensure we dont waste the £2.5k or $4k odd we spend on our servers a year.

Comment

No bombing uncap...What is there about that dont you GET????

Comment

Hey Deliverence how come you did not say anything about the section of ROE I wanted you to read, are you embaresed now or what??? Im going to keep listing it to make it easy for you to find section 2.3.2 read it.
                        http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171

Originally posted by shiftymoves
                        No bombing uncap...What is there about that dont you GET????
                        Shifty you need to read it too. We are not talking about bombing uncaps, we are talking about bombing assets so pay attention. State your question right if you want a answer.

The section of ROE listed above says all assets are fair game all the time for plane bombings and spec opps on foot, also server admins can not change rules about that.

So I would like to know Deliverences I.P. for his server so I can bomb the $hit out of his assets then report him for banning me because he changed the rule about assets that EA's ROE forbids him to change.

I quoted myself because perhaps you didn't read it last time.
                        READ IT and stop moaning about it FFS
                        Areyou talking to me if so, you are still avoiding my question. Did you read ROE and see im right, very easy to answer "Yes" or "No" you keep saying the same thing

Comment

If I can't bomb your uncap, then you should not be able to use the IGLA there. If I'm chasing a plane into the Essex territory and not allowed to touch anything on the deck, why are some people still spamming missles at me from the Essex? Where is my defense? I should be allowed to take you out if you start to target me from an uncappable.

This uncap rule creates so many grey areas it almost always results in my being kicked. I don't have the time nor the patience to play on servers with a customized ruleset that requires nothing short of a law degree to interpret.

Another great example is a server requiring teamspeak or utilizing Voip. If I choose not to speak with you, it should be my decision. If I decide not to join a sqaud, it probably means I would be better off performing duties myself.

I try not to play on Clan servers anymore. I found that most will create any rule they want anytime to suit their power ego. The only people that really keep coming back theretoplayare the ones that think they're special enough to eventually join, whatever.

RJ

Comment

Hey Deliverence how come you did not say anything about the section of ROE I wanted you to read, are you embaresed now or what??? Im going to keep listing it to make it easy for you to find section 2.3.2 read it.
                            http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171

Clearly, you either arent able to read, or you havent yet grasped the basics of the English language. To Avoid further confusion, below is the ENTIRE portion of section 2.3.2 of the RoE from the link you have provided.

2.3.2 Allowed “In-House” Ranked Server Rules:

Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behaviour or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used.

Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:

(a) Players may not use explicit, offensive or racist language in-game.

(b) Players may not impersonate clan members or other server administrators.

(c) Players may not deliberately performing actions that hinder their own team (such as last-minute team-swapping to increase scores or statistics, excessive team-killing, destroying friendly vehicles, attacking team-mates,

deliberately placing themselves in a situation so they cause another player to team-kill them, using a vehicle while being the Commander that prevents them from performing any Commander functions (jet, etc.) or placing vehicles to block their own runways.

(d) Making attacks on enemy main bases (flags that cannot be captured), including artillery strikes, vehicle drops to block runways, bombing runs with aircraft or sustained infantry attacks. (Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)

(e) Using transport helicopters to quickly capture all flags with no attempt to engage the other team (flag hopping).

(f) Using C4 explosives on fast-moving vehicles to destroy other vehicles (C4-ramming)

(g) Ignoring requests from Server Administrators or abusing Server Administrators.
                            Obviously you didnt notice the preface which states, and i quote "Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:" which is then followed by the portion you are banging on about which states, and i quote "(d) Making attacks on enemy main bases (flags that cannot be captured), including artillery strikes, vehicle drops to block runways, bombing runs with aircraft or sustained infantry attacks. (Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)"

Now, obviously you are unable to comprehend what that means, so let me explain it in clear and simple english, be sure to read it slowly, and reread it again to make sure you understand. What that says is that"(d) Making attacks on enemy main bases (flags that cannot be captured), including artillery strikes, vehicle drops to block runways, bombing runs with aircraft or sustained infantry attacks. (Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)" CAN be used as a rule by server admins. It doesnt state that it IS a rule for all servers, just that a server CAN have that rule.

The part you dont seem to understand is, and i quote "Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behaviour or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server." which again, in plain, simple english means that Server admins CAN modify any rule as they see fit, provided it is displayed at the start of the game, and that it does not contravene any other EA enforced rule contained within the RoE.

Now, you can debate this all you like, but i have read the RoE many times, and have discussed it many times with members of the Ranked Server 'super admins', like IndianScout for example. Whether you choose to beleive what you do or not is irrelevant, because you are wrong. It has been clearly explained to you that you are wrong, and why you are wrong.

Christ, can IndianScout or Colin Clarke, or anyone else in power please just put this guy out of his misory.

So I would like to know Deliverences I.P. for his server so I can bomb the $hit out of his assets then report him for banning me because he changed the rule about assets that EA's ROE forbids him to change
                            And i would like to know your Hash Key so that i can ban you from all of our servers if you wouldnt mind.

Comment

Deliverence I think you missed this 1 line

(Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)

So it is you that cant comprehend words my friend. Oviously you are not going to agree so I am through with this thread. So for the last time it says in english

you can modify the rule for language
                              you can modify the rule for TK'ing and causing TK's
                              -transport chopper flag capping
                              -c4 on vehicles
                              then it says NOTE PLEASE READ SLOW IN CASE YOU ARE MENTALLY CHALLENGED (Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.) GOODBY

Comment

(Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)

Which part of that satement is causing everyone so much grief. Regardless of what the rest of the rule states regarding bombing uncaps and admins able to make there own uncap rules. The part there that says "ALWAYS ALLOWED" doesnt seem to be getting thru. You wanna keep posting up the same crap "Admins can do what the want with uncaps" The "ALWAYS ALLOWED" part is the most important in regards to the topic at hand.

You cant intentionally hit the uncap, but you are "ALWAYS ALLOWED" to hit the commander assets and be in the uncap for that purpose. What is the difficulty in understanding that?

IndianScout how about you put an end to this and tell everyone exactly what this means?

Comment

Working...
                                X