Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Banned

I like that, not being another number of the world. Maybe I used the wrong word, not demanded, expecting.
    If you come in and argue with someone with a issue and immediatly take the server owners side like you, well that shows something dont you think? I at least thought about it.

Comment

(Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)

From what I've read this rule reads: Admins can make no attacking NON CAPS, but admins cannot make a rule regarding attacking commanders assets within the NON CAP.

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
        (Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)

From what I've read this rule reads: Admins can make no attacking NON CAPS, but admins cannot make a rule regarding attacking commanders assets within the NON CAP.
        Correct, because commander utilities are a teams advantage that are designed to be under fire. Or else they would have been invincible. And as such, if someone wants to kill those asets by lobbing nades at it, by all means, they are allowed (By the ROE) to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          Correct, because commander utilities are a teams advantage that are designed to be under fire. Or else they would have been invincible. And as such, if someone wants to kill those asets by lobbing nades at it, by all means, they are allowed (By the ROE) to do so.

So, If any admin BANS a player for attacking commanders assets are in violation of the BFROE and should be reported as such.

How many nades does it take to blow the assets radar/trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
            So, If any admin BANS a player for attacking commanders assets are in violation of the BFROE and should be reported as such.
            Yes, I think so.

How many nades does it take to blow the assets radar/trailer?
            Holy cr@p, a lot I think! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by VeNoM:[AK]
              If you come in and argue with someone with a issue and immediatly take the server owners side like you, well that shows something dont you think?
              It shows what? That i agree with the server owner? Yes, i do, if id come in, read the OP and agreed with the OP, id have said so. I took the server owners side, because i agree with whoever it is, not because he is a server owner. Having server owner next to my name make no difference what so ever. Id have said the same thing if id had 'Spudgun' next to my name.

Beleive it or not, am i a competent enough human being to think about situations and come to my own conclusions. You may be a sheep my freind, but i am not, i was brought up to make my own decisions.

Comment

I've gotten banned twice in one week. The first time was when the other team was accusing me of hacking and I just said no I'm not, you guys just suck, and I just kept massacring people. I was in a tank... the offered no real resistance... it was pitiful and I wasn't even trying... but they banned me for fake reasons like "teamkilling" and stuff. It was on the Reciprocity Clan server. So that was amusing. Then they banned my brother for defending me and saying I wasn't hacking. They were like "how do you hit people all the time and how do you know where they are? and I said um... it's called aiming and UAV. I think they were just pissed they were getting owned though.

So then I'm playing on another server for some =USR= clan just because my brothers are on it. It's Wake Island, which I hate. I join late in the game and our team is about to lose the last flag and lose. So next game starts, and I do good. Not as good as I'd like, but I finished at around 60-14 maybe. The game was pretty much filled with my brothers, a few random people and a bunch of USR guys. The USR guys are all mostly on the other team and they liked driving in groups of tanks. I don't know what was up with them. They pretty much sucked but had uncanny accuracy with anti-tank rockets. But we kicked their asses anyways, and then the next map loads and right it finishes loading I get a message saying I was kicked because of admin decision, or excessive teamkilling, or a succesful vote kick. So I just laughed and said whatever and told my brother. Then he asked why did they kick me, and they banned him.

Comment

Why are you telling me why you got banned. No offence but this has nothing to do with my original post. Any why the double post?

Comment

Deliverance
                    what is the name of your servers??

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
                      It shows what? That i agree with the server owner? Yes, i do, if id come in, read the OP and agreed with the OP, id have said so. I took the server owners side, because i agree with whoever it is, not because he is a server owner. Having server owner next to my name make no difference what so ever. Id have said the same thing if id had 'Spudgun' next to my name.

Beleive it or not, am i a competent enough human being to think about situations and come to my own conclusions. You may be a sheep my freind, but i am not, i was brought up to make my own decisions.
                      Though I do not like ROE rules are rules, and one rule is you can destroy commanders assets. So you agreeing is completely wrong but you still stick to it? and Sheep? honestly...I'm am a wolf in sheep's clothing my friend. If your not a sheep and make your own decisions can you please let me encourage you to decide to know when to keep your opinions to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X