X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned

The RoE as a whole is a failure.

Why?

Admins exploit it. Oh that guy kill me again "Kicked for base raping!" (or whatever lame excuse). Oh that guy took my J-10 "Kicked for XXXXX!". DICE doesn't enforce it on either end and admins can essentially get away with whatever they want.

More importantly imaginary "rules" should not be able to be forced on people playing ranked servers. When I originally started playing ranked I did it for two reason - to keep track of my statistics and to get a guarantee from DICE on the quality of a particular server. Never did I even think a remote possibility existed in which DICE would allow server admins to kick from ranked servers for anything more than blatent teamkilling, cheating or other forms of griefing.

It's a way for DICE to encourage more ranked server purchased by giving admins an enticing power trip most of them crave and it's a way for DICE to be extra lazy and rather than fixing blatent imbalances through quality design and patches they instead choose to disallow them completely.

It's the lamest thing I've ever seen in any FPS.. and I've seen my fair share of lameness.

To all of the people who support and enjoy such cowardly server rules such as "No base raping!"... get stuffed... pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
      and I take it you recieved your 55,000 plus kills because you like to camp uncaps? Do much carrier bombing with the J-10? How about sitting outside of an uncap in a helicopter mowing every soul that spawns down?
      so its his fault that:
      a) aa doesnt work properly against most airframes hitboxes and its range permits jets/attack helos to have the upper hand?

b)nobody uses the aa in the first place?

im not saying that its ok to spawn camp, i am saying that you are an asshat for wanting teaparties in uncaps.

Comment

The thing thats been missed here (IMO) is the fact that you broke the rules of that server, got kicked, came back and did it again quite deliberately. Now you come here and moan that they banned you. Why ?
        Server owners ARE allowed to create local rules aligned with ROE to increase EVERYONE'S enjoyment of a game that we've all paid for. Server admins are meant to enforce those rules. Raping the carrier in a plane (and it IS raping IMO) is completely different to going on the carrier as Spec Op. Most servers have no problem at all with a Speccy taking the time to get on the carrier, stay hidden and blow assets (UAV/SCANNER), but flying a frigging circuit between your airfield (to re-arm) and the US carrier (to rape) is only going to happen once or twice before a kick/ban takes place. It doesn't matter if you killed any players or not mate, like I said, people paid for the game to enjoy it, admins need to keep people coming to the server to make it all worthwhile, you broke the rules and bye bye, your not going back. There ARE servers that are "anything goes", try an IKS server for instance (not my clan btw) if in europe.
        I honestly don't see what your problem is mate.

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester

Stunt Ridah, banned from the LaidBackCrew server anytime recently? Your name looks familiar.
          Ive been banned twice in the year ive played. So unless your 1 of my 2 no. I explained about my other one somewhere on page 3 read it and tell me if it sounds fimallier. If so I got beef with you too, cause that one was completly bogus.

LBC Jester are you talking about me? When you said something about spawncamping you cant be I dont have 55,000 kills, unless you mean points or something.

For the record I am a extreamly fair player. If I am running by a spawn point when enemy spawns in I keep running. I have yet to see any1 eles do that. I never rape uncap even if its allowed, never cheat or glitch, I wait in line for aircraft and other vehicles. I will do whatever my team needs even if that means dying without getting any points to soften up a armored target for someone eles. Im cursed with a good nature, thats why I get so mad when 13 year old phucks change rules on their sever that they RENT from EA. They think they own it and that its theirs, well no it isnt.

I dont know how this post filled up with so much crap about baserape and everything eles. One of the first things I said was I did not kill any 1 in uncapp while destroying assets.

I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT THIS THRED UNTIL I GET A RESPONSE FROM DELIVERENCE, ROCKETPUNCH AND REPENT ABOUT MY FIND IN ROE. SO YOU GUYS NEED TO READ AND GET BACK TO ME.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
            The RoE as a whole is a failure.

Why?

Admins exploit it. Oh that guy kill me again "Kicked for base raping!" (or whatever lame excuse). Oh that guy took my J-10 "Kicked for XXXXX!". DICE doesn't enforce it on either end and admins can essentially get away with whatever they want.

More importantly imaginary "rules" should not be able to be forced on people playing ranked servers. When I originally started playing ranked I did it for two reason - to keep track of my statistics and to get a guarantee from DICE on the quality of a particular server. Never did I even think a remote possibility existed in which DICE would allow server admins to kick from ranked servers for anything more than blatent teamkilling, cheating or other forms of griefing.

It's a way for DICE to encourage more ranked server purchased by giving admins an enticing power trip most of them crave and it's a way for DICE to be extra lazy and rather than fixing blatent imbalances through quality design and patches they instead choose to disallow them completely.

It's the lamest thing I've ever seen in any FPS.. and I've seen my fair share of lameness.

To all of the people who support and enjoy such cowardly server rules such as "No base raping!"... get stuffed... pansies.
            we dont always agree but man, well put, excelent post.

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
              Raping the carrier in a plane (and it IS raping IMO) is completely different to going on the carrier as Spec Op. Most servers have no problem at all with a Speccy taking the time to get on the carrier, stay hidden and blow assets (UAV/SCANNER), but flying a frigging circuit between your airfield (to re-arm) and the US carrier (to rape) is only going to happen once or twice before a kick/ban takes place. It doesn't matter if you killed any players or not mate, like I said, people paid for the game to enjoy it, admins need to keep people coming to the server to make it all worthwhile, you broke the rules and bye bye, your not going back.
              Thanks for bringing that up. It's absolutely ridiculous. All you have to do is LOOK at the rule. First DICE thought O.K. we'll say "New ROE, players can no longer attack uncappable spawns." But then they're like.. "Hmmm but with our ridiculous rule in place how will commander assets be destroyed?". So of course they make it so SPEC OPs can enter the uncaps and destroy commanders assets. But! you can't attack anything else. What? This is a VIDEO GAME FFS! We don't have to abide by the f@%!ing geneva convention. Of course you will get attacked and when you do mearly by fighting back you've broken the RoE.

If you say it's ok to defend yourself and return fire only when fired at (doesn't specify really) then what's stopping the enemy from getting right up in your face before firing and preaiming his gun at your head? Or how about not attacking a player who is running for that APC - knowing full well that he's grabbing it to kill you. It's all nonsensical really but the point I'm trying to highlight is that this rule and all the other rules are absolute RETARDATION.

Oh and here's a pro tip from a pro pilot and infantry player: If you keep getting spawnkilled on the carrier by the J-10 - GET OFF THE CARRIER. And if you absolutely MUST stay on the carrier to get your precious vehicle spawn simply stay off on the side rails. To combat the pilots man the Essex gun... that thing kills airplanes in less than 2 seconds of direct fire and packs 8 deadly S2A missiles that hit with a fair bit of accuracy. Wow that was hard! If it's a tank raping you then SPAWN AT and shoot them twice in the treads! Wow that was hard.. what a concept?! I could go on and on but bottom line is that if your getting raped at an uncap it's your fault.

Get some skill, adapt and counter these simple tactics. Not that hard now is it? If you still can't figure it out then go play some tic-tac-toe or something. I'm sure you'll be able to figure that one out.. and best of all (for you) no baseraping in that game!

Comment

The thing thats been missed here (IMO) is the fact that you broke the rules of that server, got kicked, came back and did it again quite deliberately. Now you come here and moan that they banned you. Why ?
                Server owners ARE allowed to create local rules aligned with ROE to increase EVERYONE'S enjoyment of a game that we've all paid for. Server admins are meant to enforce those rules. Raping the carrier in a plane (and it IS raping IMO) is completely different to going on the carrier as Spec Op. Most servers have no problem at all with a Speccy taking the time to get on the carrier, stay hidden and blow assets (UAV/SCANNER), but flying a frigging circuit between your airfield (to re-arm) and the US carrier (to rape) is only going to happen once or twice before a kick/ban takes place. It doesn't matter if you killed any players or not mate, like I said, people paid for the game to enjoy it, admins need to keep people coming to the server to make it all worthwhile, you broke the rules and bye bye, your not going back. There ARE servers that are "anything goes", try an IKS server for instance (not my clan btw) if in europe.
                I honestly don't see what your problem is mate.
                They made up elegal rules I agree after studying ROE that you can alter some minor things but it says in ROE commander assets are a leagal and fair target always even in a plane and it specifies that and the server cant change that. So I did nothing wrong. I could care less about the server I just wanted to see what ppl thought and vent a lil. I know the majority of ppl hate pilots and thats where half of theese neg. comments came from. To sum up

-I broke eleagal rules of the server
                -I did not come here to moan
                -server owners are allowed to change some stuff this is not one of them
                - O ya I dont have a problem mate

read section 2.3.2 mate
                http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171

Comment

Thanks for bringing SNIPPETY SNIP I could go on and on (You did lol)but bottom line is that if your getting raped at an uncap it's your fault.
                  There we have it, IF YOU ARE GETTING RAPED AT AN UNCAP IT'S YOUR FAULT.

Mate, read my post again about rules etc. Different servers have different "local" rules. Stick to them or get banned, thats gotta be easy to understand for everyone, right? Thats all i'm trying to say, not flame anyone per se.

Comment

Stunt you were well within your rights to bomb the commander assets but with those poorly defined rules who really knows? Let me suggest to you that in the future you should avoid pansy land play on a real mans server. The server that I speak of is any server completely devoid of any RoE exploitation by the admins/clan.

No rules to listen to people cry about just a test of raw player skill, teamwork and tactics.

There we have it, IF YOU ARE GETTING RAPED AT AN UNCAP IT'S YOUR FAULT.

Mate, read my post again about rules etc. Different servers have different "local" rules. Stick to them or get banned, thats gotta be easy to understand for everyone, right? Thats all i'm trying to say, not flame anyone per se.
                    I'm not arguing with that point lamri but rather pointing out the ridiculous nature of the ranked servers massive list of potential rules that server admins can and do abuse. I'm proud to say I don't even acknowledge any server rules past 1) don't cheat 2) don't teamkill on purpose 3) don't grief and other rules that do no effect normal gameplay such as player language. I'm just peachy with all of that.

You want all sorts of whacky rules? Make your server unranked - problem solved. You can kick people from your unranked server because you don't like their name for all I care, Ranked servers guaranteed a certain quality gameplay experience and being unable to effectively combat the commander assets and defend yourself is nothing short of impossible on some servers - thus the quality gameplay experience DICE wants to uphold on ranked servers is failed to be provided as advertised. That's just one example but many others exist.

Comment

Stunt you were well within your rights to bomb the commander assets but with those poorly defined rules who really knows? Let me suggest to you that in the future you should avoid pansy land play on a real mans server. The server that I speak of is any server completely devoid of any RoE exploitation by the admins/clan.

No rules to listen to people cry about just a test of raw player skill, teamwork and tactics.
                      Thank you for understanding. I will be happy and will stop posting on this thread as soon as deliverence RocketPunch and Repent read my ROE find since they know so much with all their smarta$$ think they know it all coments.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
                        They made up elegal rules I agree after studying ROE that you can alter some minor things but it says in ROE commander assets are a leagal and fair target always even in a plane and it specifies that and the server cant change that. So I did nothing wrong. I could care less about the server I just wanted to see what ppl thought and vent a lil. I know the majority of ppl hate pilots and thats where half of theese neg. comments came from. To sum up

-I broke eleagal rules of the server
                        -I did not come here to moan
                        -server owners are allowed to change some stuff this is not one of them
                        - O ya I dont have a problem mate

read section 2.3.2 mate
                        http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171
                        Why are you being arsey ?
                        You broke the rules set by the people that PAY for the server.
                        Bye Bye, then you come on here and MOAN.
                        Hmm, why is that ?
                        Just find another server, one where a rape-aholic like you will be happy.

I'm not arguing with that point lamri but rather pointing out the ridiculous nature of the ranked servers massive list of potential rules that server admins can and do abuse. I'm proud to say I don't even acknowledge any server rules past 1) don't cheat 2) don't teamkill on purpose 3) don't grief and other rules that do no effect normal gameplay such as player language. I'm just peachy with all of that.

You want all sorts of whacky rules? Make your server unranked - problem solved. You can kick people from your unranked server because you don't like their name for all I care, Ranked servers guaranteed a certain quality gameplay experience and being unable to effectively combat the commander assets and defend yourself is nothing short of impossible on some servers - thus the quality gameplay experience DICE wants to uphold on ranked servers is failed to be provided as advertised. That's just one example but many others exist.
                        PH I couldn't agree with you more about the crap rules that pre-teen admins come up with, but the sorry fact is, they DO come up with them, and as they pay for the server, if we enter their server then we have to respect the rules in place, or they will ban us.

Comment

it has nothing to do with money, the rule he broke was illegal, as in, it was illegal for that server to have that rule.
                          PH I couldn't agree with you more about the crap rules that pre-teen admins come up with, but the sorry fact is, they DO come up with them, and as they pay for the server, if we enter their server then we have to respect the rules in place, or they will ban us.
                          you would be right if there was no rank system, but there is a rank system, and the roe is supposed to protect the player and server, to create the most fair game as possible. as plane whore said, its not living up to that promise. what you dont seem to get through your head is that they are paying money to have the privledge to serve, not to ruin the gameplay. as plane whore said, if you dont protect your uncap, you deserve to be raped. man i just wanna punch you.

Comment

You would be in for a bit of a shock if tried elmer

Comment

Bye Bye, then you come on here and MOAN.
                              Hmm, why is that ?
                              Just find another server, one where a rape-aholic like you will be happy.
                              You are really pi$$ing me off. First of all I dont rape. You need to STFU and read ROE section 2.3.2 http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171

That is what im talking about, This thread turned into a lot of bull$hit. I wanted ppl opinions about bombing assets only. So to you I say dont post on this thread unless you read that section of ROE and have something to say about it. All I am saying is the server has rules that are aginst ROE. Like I said before I studyied ROE and there are things you can change but this is not one of them.

Comment

Yeah, and all I am saying is that these people CAN make local rules and if you break them you will be kicked or banned. Until Ea/DICE/whoever enforces ROE then we all have to lump it. Seeing as K/P servers STILL exist, I don't think crap admins will be getting an email any time soon, do you ?
                                Jeez, i'm not trying to piss people off here, just say it like it actually IS, not how it should be!!

Comment

Working...
                                X