Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    bombing commander assets in the plane? How many runs does it take to destroy the Sat or UAV trailers? I know it takes about 50 rounds with an M1A2
    bombers and the jet guided missile things will take them out no problem.

TV missiles on helis can take them out too. Don't get any points for any of this but it's possible :P

Comment

Am I the only one who sees the server changed the rules. It wasnt about me flying a plane in a red circle. It was about me taking out thier assets. If I did not bomb them and just flew through the circle I garentee they would not have kicked or banned me. If I take support in a circle then ban me. If I bomb your assets because nobody wants to fly, then STFU and stop me and by the way they never said only spec opps in red circles

Comment

EA allows server admins to determine the rules of uncaps.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
          Hold on jacka## before you start getting wise. I thought and maybe im wrong but arent you not allowed to make up rules. Now I can see sneeking a sniper or support into carrier but thats not what im talking about. When they say only spec opps allowed in red circles I hardly think you can consider a flying plane as in the red circle. For christ sakes thats what they have the badda$$ gun on the carrier for. ROE says servers are not allowed to make up or change rules. Now EA made this game and made the bombs capable of blowing assets why can I not use that to get points?
          So why don't you report them?

Seriously I don't know what is your problem. You break the rules you got banned. You can just go ahead and find another server to play. I seriously doubt that there are servers have absolutely no rules. EVEN THE ILLEGAL STAT PAD [KNIFE&PISTOL] ONLY SERVERS HAVE RULES. LMAO.

Go fine a server that lets you do whatever you want and stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
            I never understand why people come here, admit to breaking a servers rules, then complain that they got kicked/banned. Why? Do you not understand that it is you who is in the wrong?
            Servers are not suposta have their own rules! Everybody is suposta follow ROE rules. You cannot make up your own as the game goes on.

I would like to see whare it says server admins can make up their own rules.

Comment

Hold on jacka## before you start getting wise. I thought and maybe im wrong but arent you not allowed to make up rules. Now I can see sneeking a sniper or support into carrier but thats not what im talking about. When they say only spec opps allowed in red circles I hardly think you can consider a flying plane as in the red circle. For christ sakes thats what they have the badda$$ gun on the carrier for. ROE says servers are not allowed to make up or change rules. Now EA made this game and made the bombs capable of blowing assets why can I not use that to get points?
              Ahh way to go with the insults, real mature.

I suggest you read the RoE again, as you are completely wrong. Admins can create, and enforce any rule, so long as it doesnt contravene (that means go against) any of the current RoE.

Thus, that rule is perfectly legitamate, and actually very common. If you cant be arsed to abide by the rules of the server you are on, then why should the server owners/admins be arsed to let you play on a server which they pay for?

And just so you dont come back with another retarded, immature insult, ive even quoted the portion of the RoE on which i have commented. Note the bold portions.

3 LOCAL (PRIVATELY RENTED) RANKED SERVER RULES MODIFICATIONS

These are rules that are not enforced upon in EA’s public ranked servers but may be modified in privately rented ranked servers. These rules are decided by clan administrators for those servers and as long as they do not contradict any global rules enforced by EA are considered valid for those servers.

This would include but not limited to:

* § Artillery fire or bombing runs on main (uncapturable) bases may be prohibited.
              * § Prolonged or sustained attacks on main (uncapturable) bases (i.e. spawncamping).
              * § Using the Transport Helicopters to take flags (Blackhawk whoring or flag hopping).
              * § Impersonating clan members.
              * § Using C4 on jeeps, or other fast moving vehicles to take out other vehicles.
              * § Clans may change or customise rules, provided they don’t violate the above ROE rules.
              Servers are not suposta have their own rules! Everybody is suposta follow ROE rules. You cannot make up your own as the game goes on.

I would like to see whare it says server admins can make up their own rules.
              Ok, read above, 'jacka$$'

Comment

the server had rules you didnt like, now you dont have to worry about breaking them in that server anymore.....problem fixed for both you, and ppl who play on that server and like those rules.......no problem here

what i usually do, if i dont see any rules upon map loading, i will ask, if i dont get an answer, i do it anyway...if they tell me not to, i will either stop, or find a server that does allow it.......of course another route (the one you chose) is to break the rules anyway, and get banned.....either way, i dont think it really matters too much.....it all ends pretty much the same....

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
                  Ahh way to go with the insults, real mature.

I suggest you read the RoE again, as you are completely wrong. Admins can create, and enforce any rule, so long as it doesnt contravene (that means go against) any of the current RoE.

Thus, that rule is perfectly legitamate, and actually very common. If you cant be arsed to abide by the rules of the server you are on, then why should the server owners/admins be arsed to let you play on a server which they pay for?

And just so you dont come back with another retarded, immature insult, ive even quoted the portion of the RoE on which i have commented. Note the bold portions.

Ok, read above, 'jacka$$'
                  I have to retract what I just said here. Your wrong read the latest ROE section 2.3.2
                  read below jacka$$ hah

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171

Comment

bombing commander assets in the plane? How many runs does it take to destroy the Sat or UAV trailers? I know it takes about 50 rounds with an M1A2

(1). With the Mec bomber it takes one pass. I can usually take out two US artillery pieces with one bombing pass. Getting all three has eluded me.

(2). Play on a servers that do not have these silly, "don't attack here" rules. Servers are allowed to have these "don't attack un-cap". But I don't like them my self.

Do you think in all out war you are limited by what you can attack. As long as it is not an exploit/hack/cheat or violates the BFROE, it is allowed on ours. There are many servers out there that have these same, "Attack any base any time" rules.

Sorry, but I don't know how server admins can enjoy a game if all the time they are telling/kicking/banning people for going here or attacking this. Just play the game, have fun.

The only interuption I get is if we find a hacker. Then I wish there was a way I could make their computer errupt into flames before I ban them.

Comment

Yesterday I got banned from a server because I was bombing commander assets in a plane. It was Gulf of Oman, and I was on the MEC side. I did not kill anyone on the carrier. I was in the MIG, the fighter plane not the bomber, so it wasnt like my bombs were landing everywhere. Now I was only doing this when there was no more targets for me at the time. O and the carrier was not their only spawn point either. I got kicked first then came back in and said WTF. They said only spec opps are allowed to blow things up. So I got mad and hopped in a plane and began to blow more stuff up and then BANNED. Is that abuse of admins or changing the ROE or something?
                      Can I get your hash-key, so I can ban you too?

:laugh:

Comment

Yesterday I got banned from a server because I was bombing commander assets in a plane. It was Gulf of Oman, and I was on the MEC side. I did not kill anyone on the carrier. I was in the MIG, the fighter plane not the bomber, so it wasnt like my bombs were landing everywhere. Now I was only doing this when there was no more targets for me at the time. O and the carrier was not their only spawn point either. I got kicked first then came back in and said WTF. They said only spec opps are allowed to blow things up. So I got mad and hopped in a plane and began to blow more stuff up and then BANNED. Is that abuse of admins or changing the ROE or something?

I understood what you were tring to say from the begining. i'll agree,Thats a dumba$$ rule. But if it's in compliance with ROE then there's not much you can do. But come on here and complain. I always like to read the "WTF!! why was i banned" stories. I personally, would of went back in to the server and told the admins to go and give there dog another red rocket and then proceed to bomb the $hit out of the uncap untill they ban me.....But hey that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                          Can I get your hash-key, so I can ban you too?

:laugh:
                          If you want it it yours. I dont want to play on servers like yours, so seriously ill pm it to you if you want ITS WAR DO WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A PICKNICK WITH EACHOTHER BEFORE WE KILL COME ON

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaDoc64
                            ....Do you think in all out war you are limited by what you can attack.
                            Yes, ever heard of "The Geneva Conventions"?

Comment

You can take out uav or sat in 1 run with a fighter if you are good at aiming A baby should be able to do it in a bomber

Comment

Originally posted by RocketPunch
                                Yes, ever heard of "The Geneva Conventions"?
                                O.K. Genius. The Geneva Convention covers non-military targets. There are no non-military targets in BF2.

Comment

Working...
                                X