Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

Yesterday I got banned from a server because I was bombing commander assets in a plane. It was Gulf of Oman, and I was on the MEC side. I did not kill anyone on the carrier. I was in the MIG, the fighter plane not the bomber, so it wasnt like my bombs were landing everywhere. Now I was only doing this when there was no more targets for me at the time. O and the carrier was not their only spawn point either. I got kicked first then came back in and said WTF. They said only spec opps are allowed to blow things up. So I got mad and hopped in a plane and began to blow more stuff up and then BANNED. Is that abuse of admins or changing the ROE or something?

Re: Banned

What a pitty.. Here's a tissue.. What did you exactly blew up? If it were the commander assets then it's ok.. But if you are i.e. a sniper or a support guy on the carrier than that's not ok.. Spec Ops are the only class allowed usually to go on the carrier because the other classes mostly spawnrape and camp on the carrier..

Comment

The admin was perfectly entitled to ban you, and i would have done exactly the same thing. If they have a rule which says only Spec Ops allowed into Red circles to blow stuff up, and you broke that rule. Of course your going to get kicked.

I never understand why people come here, admit to breaking a servers rules, then complain that they got kicked/banned. Why? Do you not understand that it is you who is in the wrong?

Comment

what if your support re-arming a spec ops. Why not go as a team so you can re-arm and cover the spec ops guy?

Comment

bombing commander assets in the plane? How many runs does it take to destroy the Sat or UAV trailers? I know it takes about 50 rounds with an M1A2

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
            The admin was perfectly entitled to ban you, and i would have done exactly the same thing. If they have a rule which says only Spec Ops allowed into Red circles to blow stuff up, and you broke that rule. Of course your going to get kicked.
            What if he was a Special Ops flying the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
              bombing commander assets in the plane? How many runs does it take to destroy the Sat or UAV trailers? I know it takes about 50 rounds with an M1A2

not as many as you think. if you use the bomber and come in steep you can take trailer out in one run.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
                .....They said only spec opps are allowed to blow things up. So I got mad and hopped in a plane and began to blow more stuff up and then BANNED. Is that abuse of admins or changing the ROE or something?
                Let me break this down for you.

1) I got kicked first then came back in and said WTF. (1st warning)

2) They said only spec opps are allowed to blow things up (the rules)

3) So I got mad and hopped in a plane and began to blow more stuff up and then BANNED. (you deliberately break the rules again)

If my logic is correct, you deserve the ban. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                  What if he was a Special Ops flying the plane.
                  Well i think common sense dictates the answer to that question. Then again, this is BF2, and common sense doesnt seem to be high on the agenda of many players these days.

Comment

Because they mostly shoot and rules are rules a support guy has nothing do on the carrier the Spec Ops have four C-4'S if a Support guy could have been his slave then they would give the Spec Ops more C-4'S.. So Support guys aren't allowed on the carrier.

And besided wouldn't it be rather annoying constantly having your essets destroyed? I guess the Support guy wouldn't die without shooting so he shoots back..

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                      What a pitty.. Here's a tissue.. What did you exactly blew up? If it were the commander assets then it's ok.. But if you are i.e. a sniper or a support guy on the carrier than that's not ok.. Spec Ops are the only class allowed usually to go on the carrier because the other classes mostly spawnrape and camp on the carrier..
                      Ok you somehow misunderstood me. I was not on the carrier, I was in a plane. I was blowing the 2 most valued things in my opinion, UAV and SAT with my bombs. And like I said I did not kill anyone. Is it leagal to bomb assets with plane. I mean assets blow when you bomb them so that tells me thats 1 way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt ridah
                        Ok you somehow misunderstood me. I was not on the carrier, I was in a plane. I was blowing the 2 most valued things in my opinion, UAV and SAT with my bombs. And like I said I did not kill anyone. Is it leagal to bomb assets with plane. I mean assets blow when you bomb them so that tells me thats 1 way to do it.
                        unfortunatly its the admins choice. I would not have kicked for that. I would have gotten my f35 and shot you down like a man...

yeah he shoots back and yes its very annoying gettingt your assests blown up. however seeing how hard it is to get to the carrier vs the air feild it makes sense to get resupplied while you are out there so you can take out multiple targets and make the trip worth it.

If your stuff is getting c4ed find the dude and shoot him in the face....

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance

I never understand why people come here, admit to breaking a servers rules, then complain that they got kicked/banned. Why? Do you not understand that it is you who is in the wrong?
                          Hold on jacka## before you start getting wise. I thought and maybe im wrong but arent you not allowed to make up rules. Now I can see sneeking a sniper or support into carrier but thats not what im talking about. When they say only spec opps allowed in red circles I hardly think you can consider a flying plane as in the red circle. For christ sakes thats what they have the badda$$ gun on the carrier for. ROE says servers are not allowed to make up or change rules. Now EA made this game and made the bombs capable of blowing assets why can I not use that to get points?

Comment

Honetsly...
                            Another server with stupid rules that make enforcing them more work for the admins that it needs to be.

I used to be all for 'tightening' up my servers but after a while it just becomes too difficult to enforce all these dumb gameplay rules.

Comment

thats why my server plays will no rules besides tking. if its usable in the game then use it and wreck as much havoc as you can... hell its a game have fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X