• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easiest way for DICE to fix the J-10 imbalance

agree

Comment

how does J-10 over power other aircrafts? (not a plane whore)

Comment

Originally posted by Tobacco
        BS, all you've done(basically)is introduce anew Mode, that fills these forums with stupid related questions. It's been three months(or more)since the release of 1.3, and what have you produced? Nothing worth noting! Nevermind it took you till the page 5 of this thread to reply, thanks for nothing. As soon as something, even mildly better than BF2 comes out, your games will become doorstops for me.

Sorry PW for ranting on this guy in your well thoughtout(as allways)thread. I've just had it with these guys. I don't care what they know, interms of making a game, they no nothing about customer service, NOTHING!

go rant some were else at least there making patches ad not saying bye bye right now.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
          go rant some were else at least there making patches ad not saying bye bye right now.
          yeah yeah

Comment

imo he hit it spot on. They say **** about stablity but then waste all their ****ing time on some stupid IO mode. BS to DICE.

woot woot I AM 1337! (post count)

Comment

Patches aren't a luxury provided by game developers anymore but rather an expected part of the game developement process. They have to get these games out the door and start selling them long before they're actually finshed due to pressures by the publisher. So patches become the way of finishing the game they never finshed.

However DICE (IMO) has taken far too long to iron out these simple issues and the consumers that have put up with these balance problems and bugs for over a year deserve continued patching support on that basis alone. I doubt DICE has that level of comitment to the people who purchased their product but rather DICE realized that in order for these individuals to continue to buy their games they've got to feel a certain level of confidence that if future games they purchase are broken in any aspect DICE will put in the time and effort required to fix it.

Of course if DICE ever released a perfect game with perfect balance and no bugs whatsoever I wouldn't expect a single patch.

Comment

This is really more centred around EA than publishers in general. They're controlling all this bulll****, so I wouldn't blame it all on DICE.

Comment

Yeah I've always noticed EA tends to have a stable full of developers that have a bad habit of releasing games too early (as in before they're finshed!). The common variable in this is all is of course EA and the pressure they put on the developer to generate as much profit as quickly as possible.

Comment

Everyday I pray to Allah for Dice to change air-to-air missiles to 1.12 state.

Comment

• Re: Easiest way for DICE to fix the J-10 imbalance

Originally posted by VISTREL
                      Everyday I pray to Allah for Dice to change air-to-air missiles to 1.12 state.
                      Lucky God is larger then Allah.

Why do people whine over missiles that acctually hit what they are supposed to?

If they hit, they will force any jet to be flied like the JSF, and that means never get your enemy on your tail.

The result of non-working missiles is that every fighterjet will act like a bomber. This is how people get kills. There are no pilot in this game that can shoot down 25 jets in a game. They get their frags on the ground, and there only the bombers should have this high rate of kills.

If jets took out other jets and choppers, they would reach an acceptable amount of kills anyway. Not the reload-run to rape carriers, but actual aircombats.

The JSF still suffers of the 1.2 heatseekers tracking them. The J10 has 1.12 missiles tracking them. The 1.2 patch only showed all pilots how everyday is for the JSF-pilot.

Flying tactically to avoid get tailed, is more skill, then the "spam and run," like most J10's tend to.

Comment

Originally posted by IDC-Shorly
                        Lucky God is larger then Allah.
                        ALLAH is GOD. :laugh:

Why do people whine over missiles that acctually hit what they are supposed to?
                        They used to hit 1.2 too but it's very unrealistic in current version. Right now, all missiles are noob friendly and very easy to kill the aircraft.

Comment

Just Go Back B4 They Changed The Missiles And It Was Mostly Guns That Won The Dogfight! Those Were The Days!

Comment

I created a 1.3 mod that uses the 1.12 sidewinder for the F-35 and 1.12 archer for the J-10. It contains the Wake Island 64 player SP/Co-op map from xstax981 to test.

I also created a mod that uses Cold Fusion's F-35 tweak.

I created these since some users didn't know how to tweak the files or create a new mod. In addition, the admins here deleted Cold Fusion's original post that included the tweak file.

Let me know if you want me to post them for download.

FFOLKES

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
                              ALLAH is GOD. :laugh:

They used to hit 1.2 too but it's very unrealistic in current version. Right now, all missiles are noob friendly and very easy to kill the aircraft.
                              What do you call noob-friendly? Beeing dumb enough to continuosly end up in front of your enemy, or pushing that deadly button?

Do you too insinuate that all J10-pilots are noobs?

Any attemp to nerf the missiles, will either make the air a playground for non-teamplayers taking time do waste fragticktes, or completely ignore the presens of other jets in the air, since they are no threaths at all.

Why do people focus on how deadly missiles will be, instead of thinking tactically safe beeing more skillike!?

Probably only J10 whoes that really never have tried acctually flying with tactics.

Comment

Hmm, I didn't realize they changed the missiles from the last patch. That must be why it feels like I can't stay in the air as long anymore. (which means all that time waiting for the jet was for nothing!)

Comment

Working...
                                X