Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WOW, a new low for me

Originally Posted by AlphaCueUp
    im sick of stuck up arrogant punk douchebaggs trying to justify teamkill their gunner...........pathetic, and shameful, and its the A-holes like u that make this game unbearable at times, and its people like you who are killing the game....

i let anyone gun for me, i dont care if they suck or not, i like to give tips, and be helpful......if my gunner sucks, and doesnt kill anything, i take the opportunity to make the kill myself......may be a bit more challenging, but im not like most of these ***** nubs who OOB TK if presented with this challenge......they think they are soooo leet, yet cannot survive with a lousy gunner......lame

worst comes to worst, you dont get as many precious points......big deal......go ball like a lil ***** and let other ppl play the game.....sore crybaby losers get all pissy when they dont get their points.......

some people try to justify their behavior claiming its for the better of the team, yet fail to realise its more important for the team to enjoy the game they paid for, than it is to win or lose, while these jackasses take away from their fun...

at the end of the day, its the elitest point whore, arrogant asshats that ruin the game, with their skewed sense of entitlement, and beleif they are somehow exalted, superior than the rest of the BF2 community.........shame
    Well said.

I some times come across these ppl. Im just like w/e (meh) and turn my attention to something else and not even bother - i jump on the server to have abit of fun - at the end of the day its a game and so insignifficant compared to the real world.

Comment

Working...
    X