WOW, a new low for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, a new low for me

Jumped in a cobra today, guy flew me out to the edge and killed me by taking just me out of the area. Total ******* move.

Re: WOW, a new low for me

nothing new.

Comment

not new, get over it. I prob did

Comment

Thats why when he spams "Bail out!", you bail.. I know, I know, you shoulden't have to bail.. But sometimes people don't like gunners that suck. Tell him your rank is low because you are in CAL.

Comment

He took you out of bounds because you either sucked at gunning, or your rank was low.

OR, he has some people on vent/TS and they want the chopper.

Comment

Ive never done it, one guy did it to me onece tho, i crashed a BH into him after that

he pissed me of, just because I missed one shot

another guy earlier tried doing it to me but he couldnt do it:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              He took you out of bounds because you either sucked at gunning, or your rank was low.

OR, he has some people on vent/TS and they want the chopper.
              That is true, DONT mean its right.
              That is teamkilling and taking away tickets from your team just so they can go and point wh0re!
              Bad practice, everyone has the right to be in that chopper, it is not yours (the person in question has no right over that chopper just because of rank).
              I got TK'd for an APC on karkand tonight and just laughed, the TK'er went on to get the highest score. But was obviously a point wh0re and not bothered about wether the teams wins or not.
              SAD!!!

Comment

Yeah, I have had people do it to me a few times. Every single time they "try" to do it, they end up dieing.... lol.

I always take revenge on the mofos.

Comment

Whats the crap about the low rank all about?? Really what the fu** does rank mean other than you have played enough hours to gain those kind of points or you padded like a monster. What is considered a low rank? Does a General think that everyone below him is dogsh** by comparison?

I keep seeing this as a reason behind lame crap tactics, so Im just curious.

Comment

Rank has nothing to do with it. Since like 93% of the people that gun suck, the possibility of getting one of those losers in the chopper with you is quite high. These are the same people that 1) don't know there is a TV missile and 2) can't hit anything with the missile. Having a retarded loser gunner is a liability and is no dang fun for the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by almanac
                      Rank has nothing to do with it. Since like 93% of the people that gun suck, the possibility of getting one of those losers in the chopper with you is quite high. These are the same people that 1) don't know there is a TV missile and 2) can't hit anything with the missile. Having a retarded loser gunner is a liability and is no dang fun for the pilot.
                      ...... 93%

that seems a little....

..... low

LOL

Comment

i sometimes do this when my gunner clearly doesnt know what hes doing.

ie:
                        -me as pilot hovering behind a tank and the gunner shooting him with the mg.....and then us dying because of AA
                        -repeat the above scenario about 3x

its kinda funny though, he then types "like my gunning skills?" im like "oh yeah"
                        we then get the next heli i fly towards a building and bail at the last second. he dies i live, i type. "like my flying?" ;D

Comment

Originally posted by almanac
                          So you were an expert gunner the first time you jumped in a chopper?
                          Dont think so.... Everyone has a right to be in that chopper (good or not good)

The fact you said 'retarded loser' means you are a m0ron!

Comment

I would say about 98.5%

Omg You Stole My Signature!!!!! Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by akruse
                              Jumped in a cobra today, guy flew me out to the edge and killed me by taking just me out of the area. Total ******* move.
                              Gotta love the pub servers !

Comment

Working...
                              X