Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned for not being german

Originally posted by Vidh
    I was playing on Dalian Plant a few minutes ago, when I suddenly was banned. The reason stated: "not german" or something like that. I didn't have a high ping or anything, nor did I baserape or do anything against the rules. Are admins allowed to ban you just because you're of another nationality?

Here's the server:

k-play.de //Germany =HdCoor=Funny Baller Trupp
    81.3.59.136:37520:37521
    http://www.bf2players.net/query/81.3...4744914#result
    Should've told them that David Hasselhof is your hero and you love scat. They would've accepted you with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny
      this have been one of the best comments that I have seen on this forums.

good job man.
      Thanks. Just trying to part the clouds a little and bring in some clarity. I also want to be clear that I am not a fanboy or critic. What I stated is what I have been schooled on. My clan runs a ranked server and as an admin, I had to be given the rundown on what was cool and what was not cool as far as server side changes. I admit, the information was eye opening.

Comment

dont get me wrong. i try to follow the ROE, but i just hate that some kid comes to the server and start yelling that he is going to report my server because he doesnt like something. thats what gets me mad. i try to keep my server free of people that always desrespect a player, has foul language, do does not follow the servers rules. the word noob is on the banned words list. and i dont tolarate stats padders. commander must command and everyone should be on a squad.

Comment

cable sucks get the faster dsl service mine i 3x faster then cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            WTF? Thats not the point, thats still termed as racism. You don't speak Japanese get out of the server. I went in and it was all going fine it was on Sharqi, so I said cap the hotel since I was Commander and no one was there. I was then kicked with ''Japanese only''.

Screw that though, why limit who can be in your server due to race, language, creed etc?
            Ok, I misunderstood. Thought you were kicked because of high ping, since Japan is far away from Scotland...

Comment

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
              Does the japanese version of bf2 support kanji or katakana????
              I thought it did, I remember seeing a screen of the menu screan that was written in kanji, I just dont know how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
                <generalisation> a LOT of Germans do tend to take their gameing a little too seriously </generalisation>
                LOL: couldn't agree more! :laugh:
                That's why I NEVER play on german servers anymore. Have died in the most suspiscous ways, like shot through walls etc, and have seen very strange behaviour when playing on those servers like people that never dies even if hit by a thousand bullets etc etc.
                Not claiming that germans cheat, but I had bad vibes on their servers, so I stopped going there.

Comment

Originally posted by elstonieo
                  Ive been on servers that will ban just because of different IPs
                  went on a swedish server joined just about to start
                  u have been banned UK IP address scandinavian players only
                  Thats because they don't want any high pingers on the server, so you don't lag the server.

I live en scandinavia(Denmark) and I am totally ok with that.

Comment

Working...
                  X