Re: What music do you like to hear...
Okay, opinions are opinions, I and many others do not think death mntal is sht. I't alot better than that emo crap and it takes alot of skill to play the guitar and ESPECIALLY drums in such a way. mason jar, bostons (before it was shut down), scottsdale venue. pretty cool stuff, actually. AZ got a good metal scene i would say.
What music do you like to hear...
Collapse
X
-
Guest replied -
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
Every head of Melodic Death Metal?Originally posted by 12:oc7ockDeathmetal is not music, it is $hit. And if you can play everything Dan Jacobs from aTreyu can play (assuming you haven't been studying and reciting their music for months now) then I'll go ahead and drop a geltab (or 2) and confirm that I can pilot a JSF-35B inside and out of the game BF2. :laugh:Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
Recently it has been:
The Leekspin Song
Judas Priest - Painkiller Album
various Nitro songs
Helloween's I Want Out
Testament - Demonic Album
and ROFL AT THREE SIX MAFIA
I'm ridin spinnaz, i'm ridin spinnaz, they don't stop.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
I read this and stopped in the thread. Sorry for everyone else who answered but this is awesome. Tool rocks the house. NIN kicks *** too.Originally posted by PeoplekillingmachineAll Tool CD's...not much off of 10k days tho..alot of Lateralus. I play Tool more then anything, love um.
Nine Inch Nails..assorted tracks, heavy stuff usually like March of the Pigs.
Rage Against the Machine is awesome too. Pantera rocks. Basically, anything that's aggressive/heavy really sets the mood.
I wouldn't mind a nice playlist of John Fogerty and CCR, etc. 1960s-esque.
In reality though, I just randomize all my music and skip the songs that suck (usually after a long while I realize it sucks and I skip it). Mostly the songs are filler for the non-combat parts.
:edit: Oh, are we listing our favorite bands or the ones we listen to while playing? Because, for me, they are slightly different.Leave a comment:
-
Re: What music do you like to hear...
Deathmetal is not music, it is $hit. And if you can play everything Dan Jacobs from aTreyu can play (assuming you haven't been studying and reciting their music for months now) then I'll go ahead and drop a geltab (or 2) and confirm that I can pilot a JSF-35B inside and out of the game BF2. :laugh:Originally posted by [xXx]gh0stWell, most everything you guys said is good music to me, but I play in a death metal band out here in phx, so that's generally the kind of stuff I listen to.
As far as guitarists, you guys are all right on the money. I like every single one of them, but I don't think Atreyu's GT is THAT great. I can play most of the stuff he does, but he's good I just wouldn't say AWESOME.
Buckethead to me is the best guitarist I've heard in years. I love everything he does. Same w/ Claypool, of course he's bass, but him and, oh... Victor Wooten, man, those guys rock!Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
I've gotta say I'm a huge George Strait fan, but Toby Keith plays well to this game also.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
Originally posted by [xXx]gh0stWell, most everything you guys said is good music to me, but I play in a death metal band out here in phx, so that's generally the kind of stuff I listen to.
As far as guitarists, you guys are all right on the money. I like every single one of them, but I don't think Atreyu's GT is THAT great. I can play most of the stuff he does, but he's good I just wouldn't say AWESOME.
Buckethead to me is the best guitarist I've heard in years. I love everything he does. Same w/ Claypool, of course he's bass, but him and, oh... Victor Wooten, man, those guys rock!
OMG Victor Wooten? He is the best Bassist this world has ever seen! No joke!
nice one Ghost, u ever listen to Bella Fleck? What venus u play in PHX?Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
You know, if you just like instrumentals, hans zimmer rocks - I've been listening to alot of his stuff lately while playing lol. like crimson tide ost or the rock ost.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
I don't... listen to music. (I'm being serious)Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
yeah floyd rocks of course so doesn sabbath.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
I generally listen to Pink Floyd, Eloy, Van Der Graaf Generator, Yes, ELP, Black Sabbath or Porcupine Tree. But occasionally I'll listen to Camel or King Crimson.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
Well, most everything you guys said is good music to me, but I play in a death metal band out here in phx, so that's generally the kind of stuff I listen to.
As far as guitarists, you guys are all right on the money. I like every single one of them, but I don't think Atreyu's GT is THAT great. I can play most of the stuff he does, but he's good I just wouldn't say AWESOME.
Buckethead to me is the best guitarist I've heard in years. I love everything he does. Same w/ Claypool, of course he's bass, but him and, oh... Victor Wooten, man, those guys rock!Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
I prefer to listen to instrumental stuff (particularly the first Hella album Hold Your Horse Is - check out this vid), so I'm not tempted to try and sing along. Other squad members are lucky I've not got a microphone at the moment :)
Instrumental: Hella, Don Caballero, Lightning Bolt, Pelican, Dirty Three, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions In The Sky, Do Make Say Think
Non-instrumental: Polvo, Jawbreaker, Pilot to Gunner, The Vermicious Knid, Silkworm, Shellac, Bardo Pond, June of 44, Slint, Van Der Graaf Generator, Hawkwind, The Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy, Big Black, Wire, Half Man Half Biscuit
As for rap and hip-hop, no thanks - unfortunately they've both ended up as a complete parody...:laugh:Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
what about....
The devil went down to Georgia...Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: What music do you like to hear...
dude black hawk down aka hans zimmer music pwnsLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: