What music do you like to hear...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blades
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Pink Floyd for planes (it helps keep your rythym when flying). AC/DC for Karkand infantry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tombstone
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    i listen to Modest Mouse and Neil Young when i play.

    nothing better than hearing some peace loving music as you strike down noobs with great vengeance and furious anger!

    Leave a comment:


  • gh0st
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Yeah, Dream Theater is one of the bests, even though I primarily listen and play death metal, but lately I've been in love with the new Tool cd. Saw em live in May here (3rd time) and I can never get enough of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luftwaffe989
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    I never listen to music while playing games, it throws off my concentration. But I see some quality musical tastes here...namely Dream Theater. Love them to death. Oh and whoever said Coheed & Cambria needs to be shot. Every time someone listens to C&C, a little kitten is mauled to death by bears.

    Leave a comment:


  • gh0st
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Well, I've been playin this game for soooo long that not having music now gets boring fast. Unless I'm a SL then I usually turn it off but hell, most of the time it's hard for me to find people who actually use mics!

    and people wonder why we lose.

    Leave a comment:


  • sknight
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Dream Theater, Pagan's Mind, Symphony X. None of the slow stuff...but I only rarely listen to it because everynight I'm on TeamSpeak with my pals and I like to be able to hear the chatting and the sounds of the game. I can put it real low so that it's like (very far, distant) background noise, but otherwise I'd have to stop and listen to the guitar solos or the indstrumental interludes which is no good in the heat of battle.

    Leave a comment:


  • TomGazpacho
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Know what. I don't listen to music while playing. I did when I was a new player. I'd crank up Pantera or Stuck Mojo while I was getting owned. Thanks for reminding me.

    Leave a comment:


  • [MyIS]Spetsnaz
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    No music here unless I come back from a night of drinking, in which case, DZK all the way:

    Leave a comment:


  • pornstarscout
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    on the game man........on the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • 12:oc7ock
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by pornstarscout
    nothings better than killing someone to sublimes song "smoke two joints". ... just gives me that happy feeling.
    killing someone+smoke two joints+happy feeling........huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • pornstarscout
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    nothings better than killing someone to sublimes song "smoke two joints". ... just gives me that happy feeling.

    Leave a comment:


  • ROCKETt
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    i dont want music when im playing. i want to hear the wind blowing, i want to hear the chopper making that chugga chugga sound, i want to hear the tank threads rolling i want to hear the enemy footsteps behind me thinking to stab me while i quickly turn around and STAB HIM instead. i w a n t t o h e a r t h e e n e m y s a y "OMGWTFHAX!" =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Graphic
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    I don't listen to music while I game, but I did, I'd be listening to the greatest musical force in the history of space-time: Wu-Tang Clan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Msgr. Mudslide
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Rap/Hip-Hop is in a revival man, maybe its not totally mainstream yet, but its getting there. The "****sta" rap has been around since the late 80's (No member of N.W.A. had a police record until after they were famous), but people are catching onto it.

    PS: My personal favorites are Biggie (who doesn't like him?), Masta Ace, and the Fugees, but I love hearing from Cunninlynguists and Talib Kweli as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 12:oc7ock
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
    no no , i was agreeing with you..just pointing out what you me and a selct few see..
    off topic story..was at a park with my son today..car pulls up with a guy and his kids..were same age, mid-20's..now the crazy thing....
    He pulls up with his kids in the car with his car shaking with a song about..strippers shaking there a$$ses and killing "niggas"..
    all i can say is WTF?
    Yea man, Morality is unheard of nowadays. In my day people atleast had the decency to bump Bone Thugs N Harmony-East 1999 because didn't matter who you were you weren't gonna be able to interpret half of the lyrics anyway. Any Bone fans know what I mean.

    Leave a comment:

Working...