What music do you like to hear...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clownfetus
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    you have a good taste my friend
    finally, someone who shares the same taste in music

    Leave a comment:


  • XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Did anyone listen to those songs

    Leave a comment:


  • sahando
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    i like to listen to rock an roll specifically i like acdc

    Leave a comment:


  • Pluckyx24
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    I listen to Michael Jackson.

    Leave a comment:


  • XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Nah there's a thing called sweep picking, which is hard to explain, but it's basically playing 1 note on every string going up or down, So technically, 6 strings, 1 note on each string, 40 / 6, it would take 6 sweeps in under a second, which, for the picking hand, the speed is very easy. The skill comes in the fretting hand... that's the one doing the REAL "40 NPS"... LOL

    Imagine just moving your right hand down, up, down, up, down, up, in under a second, and it's not that hard. A second is a lot longer than you think if you think about it.

    Here check these out:

    Both Jason Becker:

    Perpetual Burn (better technically)
    Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.


    Altitudes (better melodically)
    Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

    Leave a comment:


  • 12:oc7ock
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by Clownfetus
    jurassic 5 (the classic stuff), da backwudz, lil wayne, three 6 mafia, youngbloodz, bun-b, slim thug, 2pac, nwa, dilated peoples, atmosphere, bone thugs n harmony, project pat, lil wyte, franchize, eazy-e, jeezy, ghostface killah the list goes on and on
    you have a good taste my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • Clownfetus
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    jurassic 5 (the classic stuff), da backwudz, lil wayne, three 6 mafia, youngbloodz, bun-b, slim thug, 2pac, nwa, dilated peoples, atmosphere, bone thugs n harmony, project pat, lil wyte, franchize, eazy-e, jeezy, ghostface killah the list goes on and on

    Leave a comment:


  • Blades
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    40 notes per second? Thats gotta be impossible. Unless he plays a G chord 7 times in 1 second. thats 42 NPS.

    Leave a comment:


  • XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by sassback
    u should check out Yngwie Malmsteen. hes freakin insane and fingers faster than anyone ive ever seen or heard.(the ladies must love him.:laugh: )
    Yeah I know yngwie malmsteen.

    The guys I listed are a billion times better.

    They are faster, and they actually make MUSIC along with showing their speed.

    If you are talking about speed I can name a few people that can play crazy ****ing fast...

    What is crazy ****ing fast? How about 40+ NPS (notes per second)

    Leave a comment:


  • 12:oc7ock
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    That guy is nothing.. and angus was FAR from a great guitarist. Nothing special at all.

    You wanna hear real guitar, download Altitudes - Jason Becker

    But yeah, Atreyu, my friend used to listen to them, and I listened to them whenever he did.

    And I never really listened to deftones. I remember Metallica's summer sanatarium had like limp bizkit, deftones, and linkin park. That's the only time I really ever heard of them. I probably heard them alot on the radio, but it's probably one of those things where it's like "ohhhhhh THIS song? oh that's deftones?".. you know what I mean.
    Angus Young was bad dude, not Jimmy Page calibur or Eddie Van Halen calibur, but bad. And I referred to him because of the style. As for the Deftones, no you haven't heard them alot on the radio because they aren't mainstream. Tis why they are and always have been so good.

    Leave a comment:


  • sassback
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    That guy is nothing.. and angus was FAR from a great guitarist. Nothing special at all.

    You wanna hear real guitar, download Altitudes - Jason Becker

    But yeah, Atreyu, my friend used to listen to them, and I listened to them whenever he did.

    And I never really listened to deftones. I remember Metallica's summer sanatarium had like limp bizkit, deftones, and linkin park. That's the only time I really ever heard of them. I probably heard them alot on the radio, but it's probably one of those things where it's like "ohhhhhh THIS song? oh that's deftones?".. you know what I mean.

    u should check out Yngwie Malmsteen. hes freakin insane and fingers faster than anyone ive ever seen or heard.(the ladies must love him.:laugh: )

    Leave a comment:


  • XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    Metallica, u like the Deftones? Check out Atreyu man, I feel ya on the growling thing. But these guys balance their vocals so well with the screaming and then the singing it's unreal. Kinda like a Yin & Yang thing. And I haven't heard a guitarist as talented as the one from Atreyu since Angus Young.
    That guy is nothing.. and angus was FAR from a great guitarist. Nothing special at all.

    You wanna hear real guitar, download Altitudes - Jason Becker

    But yeah, Atreyu, my friend used to listen to them, and I listened to them whenever he did.

    And I never really listened to deftones. I remember Metallica's summer sanatarium had like limp bizkit, deftones, and linkin park. That's the only time I really ever heard of them. I probably heard them alot on the radio, but it's probably one of those things where it's like "ohhhhhh THIS song? oh that's deftones?".. you know what I mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • 12:oc7ock
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    Metallica, u like the Deftones? Check out Atreyu man, I feel ya on the growling thing. But these guys balance their vocals so well with the screaming and then the singing it's unreal. Kinda like a Yin & Yang thing. And I haven't heard a guitarist as talented as the one from Atreyu since Angus Young.

    Leave a comment:


  • XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    I like metallica and lots of metal bands, but I don't really like bands that scream/growl.. I hate that ****. Like death metal.. Can't stand it. Or any of that emo kid music they call "hardcore" or whatever. Some Avenged Sevenfold like the older stuff (which I don't like as much) sounds kind of like that, but yeah.

    Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, GNR, Scorpions, Dream Theater, System of a down, Ozzy, Pantera, Van halen, Megadeth, AC/DC, Boston, Kansas, Pink Floyd, Korn, old Linkin Park, And so many other ones I can't think of..

    I also listen to a lot of solo guitarists.

    Jason Becker is my favorite. And then a band with him in it, Cacophony, which is Jason Becker and Marty Friedman, who was the lead guitarist with Megadeth for a while. Extremely awesome.. if anyone wants to hear them, either get "Altitudes" or "Perpetual Burn" by Jason Becker, and get Concerto - Cacophony.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kadahaf
    Guest replied
    Re: What music do you like to hear...

    I keep my sirius tuned into Channel 21 (alt nation)

    Leave a comment:

Working...