• Show
Clear All

• Re: wtf happend to my rank?

lol quake wars got delayed

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy
      ...i guess ill move on..move to quake wars
      Don't let the door hit you in the butt... good ridance.

Comment

hah!!..nice one...

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy
          all my badges my ribons and medals is gone?..wtf i dont hck or any**** like that to get high points...i went to bf2s and it wont show my name and stat...this is really ****ing me off..i work hard to get thos awards and rank..can u guys look for my name if u see if my rank is in there?..i need help im starting to panic now! I spawn and base rape all day long, and love to play on knife and pistol servers. I'm also a avid teamkiller, I was thinking about hacking once, but decided not to, instead I spawn raped 10 guys..
          And you wonder why your stats got wiped...why?

Comment

Yeah.What bitvomit saidIf he's still doing it why not just ban him from the game all together?Obviously he has'nt learned a blessed thing.

Comment

Llama: "What we speak of are the players that either knowingly or unknowingly seek to disrupt or ruin the game for other players."

Sounds like Pinoy's antics are the very definition of Llama. Have fun in Quake Wars Llama-boy, they're sure to like your act there. LOL

dG

Comment

'****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hoy rocket u laro tayo mamaya? sa insomnia server?'

In English - please! :-)

Ps. Frustrating to wait for an airlift from the carrier at Wake and get hammered by jets over and over again.... But if theres no rules concerning attacks on uncap's on that server - well .... Just stay away from the server...

If he deserves his stats removed or not is not for me to decide - I'm just a simple gamer ;-) not a lawyer with a master in BF2'otologi

Comment

Pinoy, please learn proper English language and grammar before you start making posts that reflect the grammar capablilities of an illiterate person.

Not because you may not know English very well, but because you are lazy. It may save you time but it doesn't save us as we need to try and comprehend what you are trying to say.

Comment

mcarda I want your next post to be a paragraph long and contain islamic dialect with zero errors! That is unless you know only one language and like to talk **** about people that know 2 or more. Your a modern day illiterate if you don't know two languages so stfu already you scum monkey.

Comment

• Re: what happend to my rank?

lol u pwn him there..he thinks thats i didnt try to make it readable or understandable for people to read..u obviously know im not american so why flame here and act like ur very educated? what if i ask u to talk to my native language and not get some bad grammar or spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                        lol quake wars got delayed
                        not again

Comment

Sure enough, raping an UCB ruins the game for lots of people, but unless it's stated as against the ROE you need to deal with it. Besides, why is there defense weapons placed at the UCB’s if you can’t attack there?

It's really very simple; if you don't like the people on a server, find another one. There are plenty of fair players out there. Personally I don’t care much for players that baserape and Tk's for vehicles, but its part of the game mechanics, and I have yet to see it's against any ROE.

Regardless of interpretations or ROE etc., I believe anyone doing something in violation of the EULA (or ROE) should get a warning before any drastic action is taken, after that they can only blame themselves if they get wiped.

Comment

i don't know what i love better, knowing that EA is being vigilant against morons like this or watching this moron cry like a baby.

EA ftw!!!

some scream about "good customer service", such involves looking at the overall picture too, not just one individual in a void. obiviously it's a balance.

you complain about no appeal process? lol. if you people didn't care about stats, whats the issue? if stats are so important, why do you not take the time to understand what will remove them and avoid such actions? the irony in this entire thread is prevelant from all and it's hilarious.

pn0y you claim EA should worry about bigger stuff? i say they are worrying about all stuff. sounds like you are a lamer that TKs for vehicles. thats as much of a problem as are some of the bugs in the game. lol deal.

this whole thread is just one big laugh... thx guys, just too funny.

and pn0y... LOL! you got owned.

Comment

Originally Posted by pinoy
                              all my badges my ribons and medals is gone?..wtf i dont hck or any**** like that to get high points...i went to bf2s and it wont show my name and stat...this is really ****ing me off..i work hard to get thos awards and rank..can u guys look for my name if u see if my rank is in there?..i need help im starting to panic now! I spawn and base rape all day long, and love to play on knife and pistol servers. I'm also a avid teamkiller, I was thinking about hacking once, but decided not to, instead I spawn raped 10 guys..

who ever edited this letter and add this ******** needs to die in the most horrible way..i did not remember saying this ****..now who ever edited this should be ban here. ur ruining my already ruind reputation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tragget
                                jsut restart the game and it should reset itself to current rank and medals, it worked for me.
                                lol have you read the rest of this post?

Comment

Working...
                                X