• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied
    Re: MEC vs PLA Revolution site up

yea i know how you feel

Leave a comment:

• Gav
    Guest replied

No probs. I like this place a lot more when people aren't trying to tear strips off each other, that's all!

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Thanks much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Gav
    Guest replied

Lol... He even put in "sarcasm, hope you detected it"...

I know there are people have been laying it on about your storyline, but just keep your head and ignore them. They can't force you to change anything and they can't force you to listen to them. No point losing your temper on the internet. It's guaranteed that the only people who'll pay any attention are those who think it makes you look a fool. Don't get so worked up...

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Gav
    Erm... BigBoss, you might want to edit your post. While you still can.
    Yea i have i mis-read his post for other peoples, thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Gav
    Guest replied

Erm... BigBoss, you might want to edit your post. While you still can.

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Stizzle
    Now you have "MEC forces that kill innocent people"

Which is worse than "Greedy Americans"

Hurray, as long as the US aren't being portrayed as bad guys, who cares right? Yeah that's totally fine, i mean "Greedy Americans" was totally crossing the lines and we should've nuked the creator of this mod, but yeah "MEC forces that kill innocents" who cares they aren't americans. MEC people are bad guys anyway! All of them! Bush told me so, the flag says that, so i beleive it.

Sarcasm, hope you detected it...

Now i'll be an IDIOT and say i'm offended becuase of your portrayal of MEC being savages, and will not play your mod. Of course to be greeted by the hundreds of now-happy yanks saying "well dont play the mod"

The joys of the system.

I really don't care about the storyline, just seems a shame that you gave in to all that pressure...whatever happened to freedom of speech? Why won't you Americans let him have his freedom of doing what he wants? What's wrong with a little Freedom?
    Must say sorry i have mis-read the entire post, but lets end this topic

!!END OF TOPIC PERIOD!!

Leave a comment:

• Gav
    Guest replied

Erm... It doesn't say that. It says that the Chinese hear rumours that the MEC have done that. That doesn't make it fact.

But I agree with most of the rest of your post. A real shame that the storyline has been changed because some people thought they had a right to tell someone living in a free democracy what he could and couldn't say. Whether the original storyline is offensive or not, it shouldn't be censored. Free speech is one of the cornerstones of Western democracy. Congratulations to all those who want to errode it.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi_Joe
    Guest replied

lol
    bump the hump with dump??/
    meh im going to play PDZ

Leave a comment:

• baggygreen
    Guest replied

bump

Leave a comment:

• Jedi_Joe
    Guest replied

whatever happened to freedom of speech? Why won't you Americans let him have his freedom of doing what he wants? What's wrong with a little Freedom?
    there Armerican...
    lol j/k

i like the story line alot,
    what...maybe the US did lose to em, like it waz CHINA and the middle East, i think the US had their hands full so its a high possibility that the US lost...
    and its only a game

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
    I have Wake: MEC vs PLA, do you guys want it?
    i want it, i want it

Leave a comment:

• Mekstizzle
    Guest replied

Which is worse than "Greedy Americans"

Hurray, as long as the US aren't being portrayed as bad guys, who cares right? Yeah that's totally fine, i mean "Greedy Americans" was totally crossing the lines and we should've nuked the creator of this mod, but yeah "MEC forces that kill innocents" who cares they aren't americans. MEC people are bad guys anyway! All of them! Bush told me so, the flag says that, so i beleive it.

Sarcasm, hope you detected it...

Now i'll be an IDIOT and say i'm offended becuase of your portrayal of MEC being savages, and will not play your mod. Of course to be greeted by the hundreds of now-happy yanks saying "well dont play the mod"

The joys of the system.

I really don't care about the storyline, just seems a shame that you gave in to all that pressure...whatever happened to freedom of speech? Why won't you Americans let him have his freedom of doing what he wants? What's wrong with a little Freedom?

Leave a comment:

• imported_extremepilot
    Guest replied

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
    the british get blamed for your mistakes
    ...what?

Leave a comment:

• N2K
    Guest replied

I have Wake: MEC vs PLA, do you guys want it?

Leave a comment:

• DeVilish
    Guest replied

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
    The fact is no legitimate mod has ever made a political statement calling a country for example "Greedy". To state we are sending our boys to die out of greed shows this persons limited knowledge of real world events and politcal science. To try and slip it thru the net as a non politcal statement is an out right lie. Grow up respect those who serve and keep you free.

keep you free? what the hell does america know of freedom? before they invaded iraq to steel there oil, it was in * order * people were dying at the hand of sadam, but now american has interveined, thousands upon thousands of people have died an now iraq is a country in kaos with suicide bombings practicly everyday

Leave a comment:

Working...
X