X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied
    Re: MEC vs PLA Revolution site up

the StoryLine has been Updated to a more detailed explination and more of a story. Maybe you Prefere this one. and as you can see, the Shape is taking form it takes a liitle time sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• DarkPepe
    Guest replied

The worst thing about all this discussion is you guys keep calling USA "America", ... America has 489489488943 countries, North America Includes Mexico and Canada, I dont want to start on central and south America, so stop calling that country "america", also their ppl are called "americans", should be something like "United Stateinans" or some **** like that.

BTW.. war on Irak = George Bush keeping his and his family's pocket full.. daddy couldnt do it, so I have to finish it... big respect for those who died under orders of such stupid campaing.

Leave a comment:

• NATESOR
    Guest replied

Just change it to "the US has exhausted it's will to fight on the other side of the world, and has returned to isolationism."

needless America-bashing.

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Deserts of Thunder will be the Demo map, and will be running on the MEC vs PLA public server tomorrow around 7pm UK time.

I will post a link for the File download at the same time here 7pm UK time.

Leave a comment:

• imported_E1_Pr3sidente
    Guest replied

I was just about to defend you again on this but you are right, there is no need for this and the argument should stop here.

We obviously agree to disagree on this and trying to decide on the real reasons for the war over in Iraq on a BF2 forum is stupid. i have seen enough propoganda from pro and anti war sides that i don't know the real reasons and never will (even thought my personal beliefs struggle to fully swallow the mass media view of 'we're the saviors, all hail!'). Neither will you or anyone else here unless you are inside the inner circles of the whitehouse or downing street and if you are then why the hell are you arguing here and not running our countries! :laugh:

All i'll say is i for one am really looking forward to this and hope it's not too long a wait till it's ready!

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

This is ridiculous.... argument over - no one is not respecting the people who have lost their lives - the points that are being made are about the people above them the big players who make decisions on their behalf. Thats it no more on the subject this is a game for goodness sakes!!!

Leave a comment:

• =IMO=THJones
    Guest replied

The fact is no legitimate mod has ever made a political statement calling a country for example "Greedy". To state we are sending our boys to die out of greed shows this persons limited knowledge of real world events and politcal science. To try and slip it thru the net as a non politcal statement is an out right lie. Grow up respect those who serve and keep you free.

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
    look i have not been ignorant in anyway shape or form, i never wanted to start a politics debate, all i want to do is make a mod. Nuke everything thats been said here because its just gone to far and its bordering on pathetic.
    thats what i said earlier but no one took notice and still kept having this debate,
    yeah like i said when i have time i can make things 10 times better but time is a luxury i dont have

Originally posted by mrkidkill
    Will these maps be on ranked servers anytime soon ???
    There is a demo map bieng released but its only available on an un-ranked public server for now.

Leave a comment:

• (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
    Guest replied

all right all, lets try to stay on topic, some discussion is good, but, lets agree to disagree and move on

I would recommend get some proper webhosting

Leave a comment:

• mrkidkill
    Guest replied

Will these maps be on ranked servers anytime soon ???

story line dosent sound anti-american to me, and im american. countries get owned all the time through history. Theres tons of world war two games out there where you play for or against germany. who...in real life, got owned. dosent make it anti-german.

sounds like a nice break from all the maps with US versus Everyone else

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

you can call america greedy but its stupid to say we invaded iraq over oil if that was the case then why does gas now cost twice as much as it did when we invaded? and if you read the story line on wake island the chinese are the invaders the u.s. is just trying to get their island back.

Ok then lets get to the real crooks of what this boils down to - do you have any concept of world economics and what occurs when the stock markets and countries moneys start to fluctuate into the negative. Look back through history and nearly every time that the super powers of the world economics start into a downward spiral ie super low interest rates and loan rates - etc - we go to war. This is how the balance is maintained and is an unfortunate effect of the world we live in. Texas oil reserves are depleating so we take the biggest reserves we can get our hands on with the banner flying of freeing a trapped people. - The uk are not innocent we are there also we are there because the government wants its shares of the spoils too. There is no way that we are not there for the oil - nothing runs without the stuff - dont be blinkered!

Originally posted by AliothSkySystems
    that sword is really not the right symbol too choose for a MEC vs PLA mod
    looks like something from DnD

the story line isn't anti-american, just a lack of imagination
    Look at the whole post before replying!

i'll admit the web site is very poor at the moment ive had about 1 day to get it up and running and to put all the stuff i know on it, aswell as creating the mod, aswell as my real life responsibilities, so please bare with me on the site i will make it better give me time, im only human.

Leave a comment:

• AliothSkySystems
    Guest replied

that sword is really not the right symbol too choose for a MEC vs PLA mod
    looks like something from DnD

the story line isn't anti-american, just a lack of imagination

Leave a comment:

• =IMO=THJones
    Guest replied

The official MEC vs PLA Revolution Mod web site is up and running, still a few minor details to finish but its as good as ever.

WWW.THEREVOLUTION.CO.UK.TT
    this is the stupidest mod I ever saw, musta been created by a liberal pansy who has never fought for freedom only knocked those who have...i'd never play it...

Leave a comment:

• DesertFalcon
    replied

you can call america greedy but its stupid to say we invaded iraq over oil if that was the case then why does gas now cost twice as much as it did when we invaded? and if you read the story line on wake island the chinese are the invaders the u.s. is just trying to get their island back.

and statisticly the forces in iraq is only a small fraction of the u.s military. the united states had about 3 million soliders and about half are on reserve there are only 130,000 in iraq if the situation gets to bad we have another 1,300 on active duty. the only way we could really lose is if we pulled out and even if we did right now the conflict would still go on between the iraqi defense forces and the insurgents. but i really dont know why you have to call america greedy just to gert the chinese and MEC to fight aginst each other.

btw to be fair aonout 60% of americans disaprove of the war. and bsuh narowly won re-election.

Leave a comment:

• Gav
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Holle
    Hey....I stuck up for you.....And I don't even like the English...silver spoon tea sipping U of Ox twits.....
    Actually, most English people don't like silver-spoon, Oxford University-educated twits either... And that's before we even get to how the rest of Britain feels about it (that's right, Britain is made up of more than just England)... The Scots and the Welsh? Why, they just love the English aristocracy... Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X